Welcome to the Bloomfield House! Newly renovated and newly listed. Located in the town of Bloomfield- Prince Edward County. This historic house (1910) is on Main St. steps to restaurants, a spa, antique/local shops, and a 5-10 min drive to Sandbanks beach, Picton, Wellington, vineyards and farms selling organic produce. Truly located in the heart of Prince Edward County! The Bloomfield House was renovated in March 2018 so your group will enjoy a rejuvenated space with historical accents.
Come and enjoy a newly renovated house ideal for a family reunion, wine tour weekends, business retreats and other get together with friends and family.
Outside the house enjoy the patio/bbq area, and a big front yard with fun games such as bocce and croquet.
Inside the house enjoy a house with a modern look but which has kept some of the original features from over 100 years ago (tin ceilings, wood craft, stained glass windows).
Five bedrooms/ seven beds and can accommodate up to 13.
- High Season: Min weekly rentals (mid-June to mid-Sept/ Fri to Fri preference). However, if you see any shorter periods available in btw bookings send us a note and we may be able to accommodate.
3 parking spots available in the property’s driveway. Free parking on the street for more cars if needed.
- There is a sofa bed on the first floor right next to the stairs in case there is a 13th guest. In this case, guests will need to bring their own bedding and pillow for a single size bed.
- Fire extinguisher and first aid kit in the laundry room next to the kitchen.
Check out this website for a great over view of Prince Edward County
Walking distance from the house:
- Agrarian Bistro, one of the top rated restaurants in Prince Edward County.
- The Saylor House Cafe, a fun little coffee shop.
- Slickers, probably the most famous ice cream place in Prince Edward County.
- Dead People’s Stuff, right across the street from the house, really nice pieces for those antique lovers.
- Bloomfield Bicycle Co, bike rentals.
- The newly opened Bloomfield Beauty Co Spa offers massage and nail treatments as well as medical treatments (injectables) from a registered nurse practitioner.
- Wineries (10-20 min, depending on the vineyard, our favourites are Closson Chase, Hubbs Creek, Hinterland, Long Dog, and Lighthall)
- Town of Picton (10 min)
- Town of Wellington and Drake Hotel/Restaurant (10 min)
- A variety of Spas in the county
- Sandbanks Beach (15 min)
- A variety of antique stores (5-20 min)
Check out the Taxi Guy for getting around