About the property
- Condo1150 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Newly Renovated: A209 has been completed updated and freshly painted with new everything- new ceramic tile throughout. Most recent guests rate our unit as an A+: We dare you to compare with any other units at DUNES OF PANAMA.
OCEANTFRONT? You bet! If your idea of a relaxing vacation is soaking up the sun, try our family owned 2 bedroom, 2 bath vacation condos. You can relax in the crystal blue waters of the Emerald Coast, sink your toes into the striking white sand and take in one of the most breathtaking sunsets of your life. Nature has supplied it all in abundance on one of Florida's best rated beaches- Panama City Beach. Dunes of Panama allows for one of the best front row seats to this picture perfect view of nature's creations.
THE DUNES OF PANAMA IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY FACILITY WITH GREAT FUN, ENJOYMENT AND RELAXATION FOR ALL FAMILY MEMBERS FROM THE YOUNGEST TO THE OLDEST.
FEATURES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
~ Gulf-front location
~ Gated property with onsite security
~ 1,500 Feet of sugar-white sand
~ 3 large gulf front pools (1 heated)
~ Each unit fully furnished
~ Each unit features a fully-equipped kitchen
~ In room towels and linen
~ Washer & Dryer
~ Cable TV with HBO, VCR, & DVD
~ Private Balcony Poolside gazebos
~ Fitness Room
~ Wireless Hi-Fi connections in rooms & lobby hotspot
~ Suds Weezers Beach Store & Deli
~ Gift Shop
~ Lighted tenis court
Recently Renovated A209 2 Bedroom 2 Bath OCEANFRONT:
2nd Floor unit- great oceanview
Living Room/Dining room
* Very spacious
* Ocean/beach views through 16 ft. sliding doors
* 8 foot balcony - Direct oceanfront
* Stereo CD Surround Sound
* 42 Flat Screen TV with Cable TV(70 channels) and DVD player
* Dining table with seating for 6
* Fully furnished (Knives, silverware, dishrags, etc.)
* Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Range/Microwave, Refrigerator with Ice Maker/Dispensor
* Stainless Steel Washer and Dryer in kitchen
* New Cherry cabinets and granite countertops with stainless steel undermount sink
* Coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc.
* Top quality pots, pans, baking pans, utinsels, etc.
* Breakfast bar with stools
* Queen-size bed and new decorative bedspread
* 27 inch TV with cable
* Alarm clock
* Direct entry to private bathroom
* Access to oceanfront balcony
* Large vanity with granite countertop and 2 sinks(his/her vanity) with 2 mirrors
* Custome ceramic tile shower with glass enclosure
* Mirrored Closet with loads of storage
* Two double beds with new coordinating beadspreads
* 19 inch TV with cable
* Alarm clock
* Dresser and large mirrored closet
* Front Window for added daylight
* Large vanity with granite countertop and undermount sink
* Shower/Tub stall
* Rates and terms subject to change untili confirmed
* Visa/Mastercard/Discover Accepted!
* Monthly rental available upon request
* Rate does not include linen fee, departure cleaning fee and Florida tax
* If these units are not available for your dates, we have access to other units on the property and can assist.
* Weekly rentals are from Saturday to Saturday weekly
* Must be over 25 years of age to rent. This is a family oriented resort property.
* Sorry, no pet policy mandated by association.
** We have other units available, please see the All My Rentals link below. **
Keywords: 3 Oceanfront pools, lighted tennis courts, bbq grills on a gated oceanfront property
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
We hope you enjoy your vacation rental as much as we do. We pride ourselves on providing our guests on a great vacation experience and have many return/repeat guests.
Todd purchased this Condo in 1999
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Had a wonderful time on our first spring break in Florida. Owner was easy to work with. Condo was spacious and loved the tile floors. The heated pool was my favorite. Property was clean and had security on site 24/7. Great view from the balcony. Very comfortable beds. Our family will definitely return next year. Thank you!
Mike and Angie
Mike and Angie- Thank you so very much for the great feedback regarding you stay at DUNES OF PANAMA. You are absolutely right the condo is very clean and comfortable and the views are AMAZING! Please do contact us when you are ready to return next year, we would love to have you!
For an older complex We loved the condo!!! the pools and property were so clean and nice. ..We have stayed in several over the years in PCB. The condo was beautiful, spacious, plenty of room for 8..The pools were fabulous..Very clean..The view was perfect... The kitchen is very well stocked..Loved the end of the beach, no traffic and very convenient to everything....We had a awesome time and will definitely stay here again..
Thank you so much!!!!
Chuck & Laurie
Chuck and Laurie- Thank you so much for the awesome 5 star review! Our building group works really hard to ensure the pools and grounds are kept organized and clean.
We are glad you enjoyed the recent updates we did and you found the condo spacious, especially for the 8 in your party. We are glad you also enjoyed that oceanfront view- it is pretty amazing from our balcony, both from the master bedroom and the living room. You are absolutely correct when you said the DUNES OF PANAMA is conveniently located to everything, a 5 minute drive to WALMART, RESTURANTS and everything you could imagine you need at the beach.
We are delighted that you had such a great time and you also took the time to share your great experience with us. That type of feedback goes a long way. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime for a return visit to our condos at the DUNES OF PANAMA, or our other locations in MYRTLE BEACH, SC or INDIAN SHORES, FL.
Spring Break 2012
We had a great week in P.C. and really enjoyed this condo. The pictures are accurate and the unit was clean and updated with new fixtures in the kitchen and bath. The view from the balcolny was nice and we didn't mind using the stairs. The only downside of the condo is the sofa bed, it is old and very uncomfortable for sleeping. The beds in the unit are clean and comfortable. If you don't need the sofa bed you will be very happy in this unit. The owner was easy to work with and available to answer questions. I would recommend this condo and the Dunes of Panama to my friends and family.
Karen, Thanks for the great review and you are absolutely correct, A209 is a fabulous unit with the Granite Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances and fabulous view of the ocean. We are please to share that while the sofa itself is in great shape, the mattress on the sleeper sofa was in need of replacement and that was done with a new serta mattress last week. Thanks for the heads up on that, and please do contact us when you are ready to return- we would love to have you!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* Rates and terms subject to change until confirmed * Visa/Mastercard/Discover Accepted! * Monthly rental available upon request * Rate does not include linen fee, departure cleaning fee and Florida tax * Weekly rentals are from Saturday to Saturday weekly rentals * Must be over 25 years of age to rent. This is a family oriented resort property. * Sorry, no pet policy mandated by association.