5 Bdrm Villa Possibility to Rent 1 Bdrm or More, Rates Adjusted on Sliding Scale(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-10 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Private secluded 5 ensuite bedrooms serviced luxury villa with lap pool
Rates are per room per night
Winter season for 5 bedrooms per night is 1,300 deduct 150 per night if less bedrooms are needed.
4 bdr 1150, 3 bdr 1000, 2 bdr 850, 1 bdr 700.
Summer season 5 bedrooms 900/night,
Deduct 100 US if less than 5 bedrooms are required.
4 bdr 800, 3 bdr 700, 2 bdr 600, 1 bdr 500.
Fall season5 bedroom rate in the is 1,150: deduct 125per night if less rooms are needed.
4 bdr 1025, 3 bdr 900, 2 bdr 775, 1 bdr 650.
Villa GARDENIA with its natural breeze offers you the ideal place to get away, relax and enjoy.
Private and Secluded, VILLA GARDENIA is perfect for FAMILY & FRIENDS looking for a retreat in Anguilla. The architectural design is sophisticated, contemporary and has a versatile layout to accommodate your needs
A SINGLE PARTY can rent any number of rooms-see rates and floor plans
GARDENIA consists of TWO VILLAS surrounding the expansive Patio and Pool. The 5 en-suite BEDROOMS, each with a KING BED, allow for private intimacy. An array of common areas including the private balconies, poolside-eating areas, plentiful lounging chairs allow guests to enjoy each other. ALL ROOMS face the SEA & SUNSET
The top floor of the MASTER VILLA houses the MASTER BEDROOM with a KING SIZE BED, sitting area, en-suite Bathroom with DOUBLE VANITIES and PRIVATE BALCONY with gorgeous views of St Martin.
On the Pool/Patio level of the MASTER VILLA Is a Spacious Living Room, a separate area for playing games, a desk with a direct internet connection, a Dining Room which seats up to 12, a modern Kitchen with center island, microwave and dishwasher, a Guest Bathroom and a laundry room. The Living Room and Dining area each open through 12 feet sliding glass doors onto the patio and the swimming pool.
The patio next to the dining area has a shade roof
The GUEST VILLA has 2 communicating en-suite BEDROOMS at the pool/patio level, each with a KING SIZE BED (convertible to Twins) and a Private Balcony with spectacular views of Sandy Hill Beach, St Martin and St Barts.
The Top Floor of the GUEST VILLA has another en-suite MASTER BEDROOM with a KING SIZE BED, a PRIVATE BALCONY and a PATIO with Panoramic Views of the Caribbean.
The first floor has a fully functioning apartment with a 5TH en-suite BEDROOM with a KING SIZE BED (convertible to TWINS), a TWIN BED, a fully equipped Kitchen, a Dining area, a Sitting area, and a PRIVATE BALCONY with Unparalleled Views of Sandy Hill Beach.
The villa is fully air-conditioned. There are fans in the bedrooms and living areas
Perched on the breezy Hilltop of Sandy Hill Bay, and overlooking the Caribbean, GARDENIA located in the quiet residential East End of Anguilla is 10 min from the Airport, 15 min from the Ferry Terminal, a short walk to Sandy Hill beach, 10-25 minutes from countless other beautiful sandy beaches, 5-10 minutes from several grocery stores.
Villa Gardenia boasts a 56x12ft SWIMMING POOL with a layout perfect for swimming laps, playing in the shallow end or lounging on a float. The expansive poolside patio with plenty of lounge chairs, THREE separate dining areas, and a charcoal grill is ideal for al-fresco dining, watching the Sunrises and Sunsets and stargazing. A Pergola on top floor of the Guest Villa is perfect for lounging watching the Sunrise and the Sunset. Italian stone tiles cover patio and indoor floors. The Villa hosts one of the most most beautiful gardens in Anguilla with overhanging gardenias, bougainvilleas, Norfolk pines, oleanders, palm trees, cedar trees, and local flora.
All bedrooms have A/C units and ceiling fans. The common area in the Master Villa is air-conditioned and has ceiling fans and cooling cross-breezes. Amenities include TV with DVD and iPod dock and Wireless Internet. Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, and Beach towels, Floats and Cooler are provided.
Maid service is available six days a week. To complete your Villa Gardenia experience, the following can be arranged: Ferry transportation when you arrive, car rental, babysitting, masseuse, in-house chef, assistance with dinner reservation, car rental etc......
Villa Gardenia is ideal for your next family function-a small Wedding, a Birthday or Anniversary celebration, or a family reunion. The patio and verandas can accommodate up to 40 for a sit down dinner and up to 100 for a cocktail party, brunch or buffet dinner. There is also space for a band.
Villa Gardenia's amenities and charm together with Anguilla's beauty add up to an unforgettable vacation.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 4500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 14
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Daily Maid Service
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 11-14
- The master suite is secluded on the top floor of the main villa. A wooden staircase leads from the living room to an inner balcony that opens into a large MASTER BEDROOM-1 with hardwood floor, KING SIZE BED sitting area, and a large en-suite with double sinks. Twelve feet wide sliding glass doors open into a spacious private balcony with stunning views of St Martin. Anguilla and St. Eustatius. The other villa has 3 en-suite bedrooms, each with a separate entrance, and a studio apartment. Two of the bedrooms are at the pool/patio level. Each has 2 TWIN SIZE BEDS convertible to a KING SIZE BED. Eight feet wide sliding glass open into a private covered veranda with panoramic views of Anguilla, St Martin and St Barts. On the top level there is a second MASTER BEDROOM-2 with a KING SIZE BED and a private balcony with a 360 degree unparalleled vista of the Caribbean. The studio apartment is at the garden level, has 3 TWIN BEDS, two convertible to KING SIZE BED, and a fully equipped kitchen...moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- There are 5 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom Each Bedroom has its own Designer Bathroom, with plenty of light day and night. All lights are on dimmers so you can adjust the light at night. - The Bathroom in The Master Bedroom # 1 has two vanities, a circular open shower, lot of storage space, and cross currents keep it cool. - The Bathrooms in the Guest Villa are all similar with one vanity, a circular open shower, lot of storage space, and cross currents keep it cool. - The Outdoor Shower is in the garden next to the pool. It has hot water - The Half Bathroom or Guest Bathroom is in the Master Villa across the laundry room...moreless
- The Villa can accommodate 16 people for dining outdoors, for you and your friends that may also be visiting the island. The Villa is Perfect for a Wedding a Family Reunion a Birthday/Anniversary Celebration or a multi-generation vacation. The Large Patio and verandas can accommodate up to 40 for a sit down diner and up to 100 for a cocktail party,a brunch,or a buffet diner. there is also space for a band. The villa has A/C, two telephone lines, cable TV, DVD, and high-speed wireless Internet access.The Beautiful Garden surrounds the villa. The gate opens into a driveway that climbs 25 feet to the main door and also leads to a short walk to the sea. Maid service is available six days a week. To complete your Gardenia experience, the following can be arranged: Ferry transportation when you arrive, car rental, babysitting, masseuse, in-house chef, help with dinner reservations. Villa Gardenia's amenities and charm together with Anguilla's beauty add up to an unforgettable vacation...moreless
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Coin Laundry
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean:
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mosquito Magnet
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 2 - Apr 15, 2017
5 night min stay
Apr 16 - Nov 3, 2017
6 night min stay
Nov 4 - Dec 15, 2017
6 night min stay
Dec 16 - Jan 1, 2018
10 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 20%
NUMBER OF ROOMS RATES for 2017-2018 season
Spring/summer: April 16 - November 3. Week rate 5br 6,300: 4br 5,600; 3br 4,900; 2br 4,200; 1br 3,500
Fall: November 4 to Dec 16. Week rate 5br 7,875, 4br 7,175, 3br 6,300; 2br 4,900; 1br 4,550
Winter: Jan 2 to April 15. Week rate 5br $9,100; 4br 7875; 3br 7,000; 2br 5950; 1br 4,900
Holiday Season: Dec 16, 2017 to Jan 1 2018 $2,550 Night 10 day min
Add 10% tax and 10% service charge and 3US per person/per night for Anguilla Levy to be matched by the owner
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Anguilla is a small quiet island in the Caribbean with more than 30 legendary white sandy beaches, great dining and friendly people. Villa Gardenia is located in the quiet residential East End of Anguilla at Sandy Hill on Seafeathers Bay. The villa is a short walk to Sandy Hill beach, which is also accessible by car, and is within a short drive from a number of other beautiful sandy beaches. For fine dining, take your pick from a number of renowned local and international restaurants. If you prefer to dine in, the villa has two fully equipped kitchens, and is within 5 - 10 minutes from grocery stores.
A chef can be arranged to prepare your meals.
Why the Owner Chose Anguilla:
Very private in a residential area, very close to the best beaches on the East end and supermarkets
- Primary: +1 6174847742 Please leave a message
- Secondary: +1 6174847742 Please leave a message
- Tertiary: +1 6179533089 Please leave a message
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lounge by the pool overlooking luscious gardens and Sandy Hill Beach
Entrance gate with Sandy Hill bay in the background
Swimming laps in the privacy of the pool surrounded by bougainvilleas
One of the spell-binding sunsets.
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen in the main villa with center island
Indoor dining room opening into poolside dining area.View of St Marten
Watch the clear blue sea and the crashing waves from the patio of the Guest vill
Master Bedroom on the main villa
The pergola, the perfect nook for private writing, reading or after dinner drink
Guest bedroom at the pool level with twins beds showing the connecting door
Garden Level Apartment: Kitchen, and Dining area. Garden Level Apartment:Kitch
Aerial view of Villa Gardenia. Main villa on the left. Guest villa on the right
Relax on a float while your children enjoy playing in the shallow end
Paying in the pool before lunch
It is so much fun to swim at night!. The water is still warm
Expansive living room with TV, game area and computer desk looks over the sea.
Covered sitting area in the main villa next to the pool with view of St Marten
Patio wrapping around the pool with two shaded areas
View of St Marten from the master Bedroom on the main Villa
Master bedroom #2 on the top floor of the Guest villa with its private balcony
Communicating door between the two pool level bedrooms
All rooms are en-suite. View of the circular shower from one of the bedrooms.
View of race boats during the summer around-the-island yearly race
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.