Arcadia #27 is a stand alone home with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms that sleeps 19. All of the bedrooms are en-suite.
• Master bedroom with 1 king bed with Queen Sofa Sleeper
• Second bedroom with 1 King bed
• Third bedroom with 1 queen bed and three bunk beds.
• Fourth bedroom with 1 King bed
• Fifth bedroom is a bunk room with 2 sets of twin bunk beds, each with twin trundle
The main floor has a very large living room with seating for 10-12 with a TV and fireplace. The kitchen has a large island that seats 5 and the dining table seats 10. An outdoor patio area with a BBQ grill and a fire pit table that seats 6. The master bedroom has view of the beautiful red rock snow canyon, and the master bathroom is very large with a tub and a spacious shower. Also on the main floor is another bedroom with a King bed and attached bathroom. The laundry room is also on the main floor.
The second floor also has a very large living room with a TV and a microwave, drink fridge, and a variety of board games. There is also a game table with chairs and a gaming table with pool and it flips over to an air hockey table. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs each with their own bathroom. One has a King bed and a TV. One has 2 sets of bunks each with a trundle as well, sleeps 6 total and has a TV perfect for plugging in a gaming system. The last bedroom has a queen bed and a triple bunk, sleeps 5 total. There is also a covered balcony with couches for outdoor visiting and enjoying the beautiful views of Snow Canyon.
The garage is very large, easily fits two cars and has a cooler you can use for picnics or excursions.
Just down the street is Archie Gubler Park, where you can enjoy the playground, splash pad, volleyball court, and pickle ball courts.
No pets are allowed. There is no smoking allowed in the villas or in the Resort. There will be an additional $1,000 cleaning fee if pets have stayed in or there has been smoking in the villa.
This community HAS RV and trailer parking – Availability based on First Come, First Serve. Additional outdoor parking for RV’s and trailers is available at Block Storage for just $10 per day – Please call Block Storage for reservations –.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How close is Arcadia to _____?
A: Arcadia Vacation Resort is
• 2 minutes or 0.9 miles to the closest grocery store (Harmon's)
• 10 minutes or 4.3 miles to Snow Canyon
• 14 minutes or 6.3 miles to downtown St. George
• 9 minutes or 3.7 miles to Tuacahn Amphitheater
• 29 minutes or 20 miles to St. George Regional Airport
• 38 minutes or 25.7 miles to Sand Hollow State Park
• 67 minutes or 48.2 miles to Zion National Park
• 90 minutes or 86.8 miles to Brian Head Ski Resort
• 130 minutes or 126 miles to Las Vegas
Q: I’ve heard that the resort is still under construction. Is that correct?
A: Yes, Arcadia Vacation Resort is still under construction. What does that mean to you? There will be construction happening around your villa. This construction takes place during normal working hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.