Arcadia #39 is a twin home with 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms that sleeps 20 . All of the bedrooms are en-suite.
• Master bedroom with 1 king bed.
• Second bedroom with 1 queen bed
• Third bedroom with 1 queen bed
• Fourth bedroom with 2 queen beds
• Fifth bedroom is a bunk room with 2 sets of twin bunk beds with twin trundles and a twin sofa sleeper
In addition to its two bedrooms, the main floor also has an office, kitchen, dining room, and living room. The living has a TV and fireplace. The kitchen’s large island seats 5, while the dining room has seating for 8. In addition to the 3 bedrooms upstairs, there is also a family room with a kitchenette, and a laundry room.
Rest and Recreation
Arcadia 39 also has a covered balcony off the second floor with great views, and a patio off the main floor with a barbecue grill.
Just down the street is Archie Gubler Park, where you can enjoy the playground, splash pad, volleyball court, and pickle ball courts.
No pets are allowed. There is no smoking allowed in the villas or in the Resort. There will be an additional $1,000 cleaning fee if pets have stayed in or there has been smoking in the villa.
This community HAS RV and trailer parking – Availability based on First Come, First Serve. Additional outdoor parking for RV’s and trailers is available at Block Storage for just $10 per day – Please call Block Storage for reservations –.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How close is Arcadia to _____?
A: Arcadia Vacation Resort is
• 2 minutes or 0.9 miles to the closest grocery store (Harmon's)
• 10 minutes or 4.3 miles to Snow Canyon
• 14 minutes or 6.3 miles to downtown St. George
• 9 minutes or 3.7 miles to Tuacahn Amphitheater
• 29 minutes or 20 miles to St. George Regional Airport
• 38 minutes or 25.7 miles to Sand Hollow State Park
• 67 minutes or 48.2 miles to Zion National Park
• 90 minutes or 86.8 miles to Brian Head Ski Resort
• 130 minutes or 126 miles to Las Vegas
Q: I’ve heard that the resort is still under construction. Is that correct?
A: Yes, Arcadia Vacation Resort is still under construction (on some parts of the property). What does that mean to you? There will be construction happening around the Resort. This construction takes place during normal working hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and will, in no way interfere with your stay!