Plenty of room to be comfortable 4 bedroom 3 bath villa
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
- I will request a 6% lodging tax that VRBO does not add to the rental rate
Returning Customer - Enjoyed our stay
We have stayed here once before enjoyed our overall stay.
Thank you Sarah. New sofa coming this week. Always a pleasure having you as a guest
Couple things need attention
Learned the couch is being replaced - should have been done years ago!!! Stove needs to be leveled and kitchen needs to be better equipped. Front door sticks - thought it was locked but it was just stuck. Couldn’t figure out how to lock it from the outside. Generally a good place but need to address the above. Property is reasonably priced compared to others at the resort but it is still expensive and shouldn’t have these issues. Nevertheless, we had a great time and would gladly return to this unit if the above items are improved.
Communication with the property manager was excellent before and during out visit. Location was perfect; a short walk to the Soaring Eagle lift. There were a few minor maintenance issues that were addressed quickly. We loved the place and proximity to the slopes. Would definitely stay here again.
This property is spacious and cozy. We will definitively be back!
Nice House but Needs some Repairs and Upkeep
The house was in a great location, as it is within walking distance of Silver Creek Resort. But the house does need some repairs and future customers should be made aware of these issues.
1) The hottub was frozen when we arrived and not usable, we did put the cover back on the hottub and cleaned it up for the next customer, but this should of been done prior to us arriving and not left for us as the new renters to handle.
2) Downstairs bathroom was not usable because it was missing the shower knob to turn the water on and off.
3) We were unable to use the Televisions as we couldn't get the boxes working, as we didn't know if all the remotes were out of batteries or if the cable was completely off..
4) Dishwasher was not working, as we were told the before arriving that it would not be working, this was not good as we had to manual wash dishes every breakfast, lunch and dinner.....I feel more of an effort should of been made to get it running prior to us arriving or while we were there.
I feel this would be a great location and rental if the owner would address these issues in the future, as the house is laid out nicely and the house is very homie and comfortable.
If I was notified about the issue with the hot tub I would have called the maintenance person to take care of it. All guests are given the contact information for maintenance and cleaning services.
A new dishwasher has been installed and was supposed to have been installed before the guest arrived. The delivery co. rescheduled and I notified the guest the day before they arrived.
I do not know about the remotes as the previous guest did not have a problem nor the guests after this guest.
I have asked the owner to put instructions in this unit for the remote.
Across from Soaring Eagle lift