|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely Condo!
1. Okaloosa Island Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area’s most popular attractions: Big Kahuna's Water Park, Cattywampus Snorkeling tour, The Sea Blaster’s Dolphin Cruise, and Unlimited DVD rentals. Snorkeling and Dolphin Cruise available March-Oct and Water Park is available Memorial Day to Labor Day.
2. Fantastic BeachFront condo with gorgeous views of the coastline down laid back, pristine Okaloosa Island!
3. Kitchen was just remodeled January 2015! Has granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances and stove with glass cooktop. The chef will have fabulous views!
4. Master bedroom has fantastic views of the beach and waves.
5. Amenities: The Sea Oats complex features a beachfront swimming pool, gazebo style hot tub,a picnic area with grills, tennis courts and fitness area.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Okaloosa Island is a laid back community, convenient to both Ft Walton Beach and just 10 minutes from Destin! Walk down the beach to The Boardwalk for great restaurants, shopping and nightlife, cast a line from the Okaloosa Fishing Pier or visit the Gulfarium and try the dolphin splash encounter!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1250 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Sensational Gulf Front 2 bedroom/2 bath condo at Sea Oats Resort on Okaloosa Island is sure to be your family's favorite vacation destination for many years to come.
This recently remodeled, immaculately clean condo has a large master bedroom with private bath with king size bed, and a second bedroom with twin size beds and separate bath. It also has a queen size sleeper sofa in the living room.
Resort amenities include a gulf front community pool and gazebo style hot tub, spacious poolside deck and lounge area for winding down after a long day on the beach, fitness center, BBQ grills, tennis courts and private boardwalk extending over the sand dunes for convenient beach access.
Nearby attractions within walking distance include the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier and Boardwalk, The Gulfarium featuring live dolphin shows, and great family restaurants such as The Black Pearl, Anglers, Fudpuckers and The Crab Trap. You'll also want to check out the night life when you stop by Howl at The Moon and The Swamp for loads of fun and entertainment!
Heading West 0.2 miles over Brooks Bridge and into Ft. Walton Beach you can explore the historic downtown along Miracle Strip Pkwy. and visit the Indian Temple Mound and Air Force Museum.
You can also head East approximately 4 miles into Destin for fabulous shopping, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Hard Rock Cafe, and The Track Family Fun Center featuring go-carts, arcade, mini-golf and bungee jumping or walk the Harbor for dolphin cruises, charter fishing, jet ski and kayak rentals, parasailing and more!
Welcome to The Boardwalk! We are located directly on The Gulf of Mexico, on the beaches of beautiful Okaloosa Island! The Boardwalk is your one-stop destination for fun, day and night! Relax on the beaches of The Gulf of Mexico while sipping a frozen concoction prepared at our outdoor bar upstairs at The Crab Trap, stroll the boardwalk and visit Islanders Coastal Outfitters for new beach attire or grab a frozen snack from Pino Gelato. When day turns to night, Al’s Beach Club is our premier club and burger bar. Hungry? We've got that covered as well! Grab some fresh from the Gulf seafood from any of our great beachfront restaurants located directly on The Boardwalk!
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
The condo was beautiful, clean , and comfortable. We had a couple of things go wrong with the condo. And real joy, went out of there way to make our trip even more special.
This was the second time our family has stayed in the unit and have had a great experience both times. Everything is clean, just as it looks in the photos, and easy to access the unit and the beach. Parking is easy as well, and a very quick walk or elevator ride up to the unit. We also loved the newly remodeled kitchen, probably the best kitchen we've had in years of renting in the area! The unit was quiet as well, we couldn't hear a peep from anyone around us, and those units were occupied. I would definitely recommend it!
Absolutely perfect!! Very nice pool and condo. Overlooks beach and pool. Beautiful sunsets and sunrises. Condo was very well stocked. I would definitely recommend this condo to friends. Looking forward to next year.
This place was perfect! We were very pleased with the entire place. The pool was very nice, location of the condo was great! The inside of 302 was so nice. The place was immaculate when we arrived! It was well stocked and had all that we could want and need. The view of the gulf and pool was also perfect. We highly recommend this place and hope to be back soon!!!!😀🌴☀️
Beautiful unit. It was decorated extremely nice. Wonderful access to the beach. This unit overlooks both the pool and the beach. I truly enjoyed my morning view while eating breakfast on the patio. Will stay again!!
The electricity went out for all the properties located on this street due to utility work. The Sea Oats staff quickly notified all occupants and put us to ease. I also placed a work order for a window not closing which was promptly addressed. Lastly, although the grounds is beautiful the property building needs repair. This unit property owner did a fabulous job with their units renovation.
The condo is in a great location with easy beach access! The view of the ocean from the kitchen, living room, and master bedroom is just breathe-taking! We enjoyed the indoor community hot tub on the cooler days in February. Booking was easy and they were very accommodating and helpful! This was our second stay in Fort Walton Beach and we will be back! You won't be disappointed with this vacation condo!
Okaloosa Island is a barrier Island located between Fort Walton Beach, Florida and Destin, Florida on US Hwy 98. This Gulf front barrier Island is part of Fort Walton Beach and is surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico, Choctawhatchee Bay, Intercostal Waterway and is connected to Destin and Fort Walton Beach by bridges at each end of the island.
Okaloosa Island has the largest boardwalk in the Destin area with restaurants, nightlife, shops, ATM machine, playground area, volleyball nets, showers, restrooms, lifeguard station, fishing pier, and wheelchair access ramps.
Okaloosa Island's 1,261 foot fishing pier is the only fishing pier servicing the Destin area. The pier is lighted for night-time fishing and has rod holders and benches built into it.
Okaloosa Island houses the Gulfarium, a marine park featuring dolphin shows for family fun and aquatic entertainment.
Okaloosa County's visitor tourist center is located in the middle of the island.
Jets ski rentals, parasailing, airplane rides, beach umbrellas and beach services available throughout the Island.
Miniature golf center with batting cages and arcade located on the bay side of the island.