About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 3)
Toilet · shower
- Satellite or cable
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - smoking permitted outsidesmoking permitted outside
Max guests: 3
- I do not allow day guests additional to those included in the reservation . Please do not use the reservation to host groups
- To protect our privacy and to diminish wear and tear on the property ,I ask you not to invite further guests to the cottage or surrounds
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Reen_McmillanAsk a question
I have lived in the Bay since 1973, brought up 4 children.Now two of them have come back from overseas to raise their families here. I love Golden Bay for its history, its geographic diversity and beauty, and thriving community
Why Reen_Mcmillan chose Parapara
We bought this property in 1973 because it ticked all the boxes, bush, river etc, but also had an air of mystery about it.There was evidence of old mining huts, church music sheets scattered on the floor of one of the huts along with flesh coloured corsets and black clunky heeled shoes , prevalent in the 1930's Bit by bit we pieced together the history, and added our own
What makes this Cottage unique
the feel of a hidden world, yet only 20 minutes from Takaka