ONLY RENTS TO MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILIES, 3 Bedrooms + Loft + Den, 3 Baths
Pool / Spa
- 0% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 0 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 0 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No Smoking in Unit, on Dock or BalconiesNo Smoking in Unit, on Dock or Balconies
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - For larger family groups, call 4435536871For larger family groups, call 4435536871
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - age 25 AND multi-generational family groupage 25 AND multi-generational family group
- We rent to FAMILIES ONLY! No grilling on decks. No smoking on decks or in garage.
- We do ONLY rent to multi-generational families (all family members must be present) No high school or friend groups. No bachelor/bachelorette parties
- ALL occupants must have info. listed on rental agreement and key contract guarantor must provide copy of photo id (i.e. drivers license or passport).
yearly family vacation
private location, townhouse was great for us, as it is 3 levels, so everyone has privacy when needed. kitchen was well stocked, and property manager was spot on when needed. pool was great, grandchildren and adults enjoyed the stay.
Clean property. Nice layout. Very friendly owners and VRBO made things run smoothly. A couple little things:
1. The pictures of the interior were a bit misleading in size only. Pictures make it look bigger than it actually was.
2. The showers are SO small with no shelves to put shampoo/razor/etc. The master bath shower head "holster" was broken when we arrived and would not hold up the hose part with the shower head on it. It just dangled down spraying water in different directions within the shower stall. It made it hard for me to shower in there. I ended up using the other shower in the main level bathroom. Not a huge deal, but it does look old so maybe a good time to replace.
Overall, great experience and would recommend to friends!
The property and location was excellent! The house was as advertised. Will try to book this stay again in near future.
Beautiful house, gorgeous view, close to everything!
Our stay was fantastic. Highly recommended! Shotti's Point (surf bistro on the corner with K Coast surf shop) is AMAZING. And just a block away so it was great for lunch and dinner. We loved our vacation at this house!
This was our second year staying at this condo. This is a great multi-family unit. Clean and well equiped. Close to everything.
Walk directly across the street to Beach. Walk to Boardwalk. Jolly Roger Water Park and Rides right next door! Crabbing and fishing from dock right behind the house. Plenty of room for your boat or jet skis. Walk to groceries and many awesome restaurants including Italian, Sushi, and Best Crabcakes in Town!
Michael and Rebecca Stecher
About Michael and Rebecca Stecher
We like to work hard and play hard. We purchased our vacation home to enhance our weekends when we are home in Maryland. We also love skiing in Utah and scuba diving in the Caymans.
Michael and Rebecca Stecher purchased this Townhome in 2005
Why Michael and Rebecca Stecher chose Midtown Ocean City
We searched long and hard to find this perfect family vacation location. Ocean City is very narrow at our location so the walk to the beach is nothing - We wanted to be bayside with a dock and ladder to be able to enjoy water sports like kayaking, boating, crabbing, etc. The water park is right next door with rides and go carts and that keeps the kids happy. We are also within walking distance of many awesome restaurants and bars including the best sushi place in OC.
What makes this Townhome unique
We enjoy hanging out at Coconuts across the street for the live music and beach waitress service. It is fun to walk to the boardwalk at night. Kayaking in the canal and bay right behind the house is awesome. The kids like playing with friends at the pool. Mainly, we just like sitting on one of the decks with coffee or a drink and watching the kids crab or fish on the dock.