6BR/5BA New Mt Home -- Low Weekday Rates Year Round(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 6 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 5 Baths, (Sleeps 11-15)
We built this home in 2008 and finished the basement in 2013 and use it nearly every weekend. It’s a great place away from the crowds, but close enough to the resorts to enjoy the winter, fall spring and summer festivities. We are currently only providing it during the weekdays and weekends we are not staying at very attractive rate as we typically do not get a chance to get up there during the week. If you have specific dates in mind, please let us know as we may be able to accommodate your request.
Please call us with any questions. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 3700 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 16
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
- King size beds (1) The master bedroom has a king bed and an attached bathroom., Queen size Beds (1) The guest bedroom on the main floor has a queen bed with an attached bathroom., Double Beds (1) The guest bedroom on the second floor has a double bed and shares a bathroom on the same floor., Twin or Single Beds (2) There are two additional twin beds in the second guest bedroom on the second floor (closed bunk room). , Child Beds (3) There are three pack n' plays in each of the three bedrooms., Baby Cribs (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) There is a futon bed in the hallway on the second floor that can be used to accomdate additional people., Bunk Beds (2) There are two bunkbeds in the second guest bedroom on the second floor (closed bunk room). These beds include a double bed on the bottom and a twin bed on the top. Downstairs has two bedrooms, one which is a seperate master with a king and the other with a queen....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- Ping Pong Table
Satellite / Cable:
(5) Comcast digital cable, with television in the two bedrooms on the main floor and an additional television in the upstairs bunkroom. There is also a big screen television in the basement (unfinished)...moreless
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Unincorporated Summit County Sales Tax: 5.775%
Please contact the owner for additional rate validation. Since we dont open up weekends in the winter, please confirm the dates in which you are interested.
Cleaning Fee - $200 (extended stays negotiable)
Deposit - Half at time of booking, other half week before rental.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
Why the Owner Chose Dillon, CO, USA:
We built this home as we were tired of driving up from Denver every weekend. It's a great place, away from the crowds and everything in the home is brand new.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The deck is enormous, and we really love sitting out enjoying a glass of wine while looking out at Red Peak and Buffalo Mountain.
- Primary: (720) 220-0575 (Colorado, USA)
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of house
View from back deck (full wrap around deck)
Bunk Room - two sets of bunk beds and two additional twins.
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.