5 Star Reviews * Private Pool * Less Than 3 Miles from Disney!(57 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
The open floor plan includes a spacious living room that features a leather sofa and loveseat and a 42 inch flat screen television with HD cable, along with a DVD player. The living room is completely open to the kitchen and dining area, which features a spacious dining table and breakfast bar which can comfortably seat ten guests for dinner. The kitchen is equipped with everything you may need during your stay, either to make a quick sandwich before heading to the parks or a gourmet feast on a special occasion.
The luxurious living room leads to a private pool. Our heated optional pool has privacy walls along the side for the utmost privacy during your stay. The pool deck features a patio table and chairs, to enjoy your morning coffee in the beautiful Florida weather or stay in touch with family & friends with the high-speed wireless internet that is available throughout the home. Safety of our youngest guests is our top priority; the doors leading onto the pool deck have been equipped with safety locks and switchable alarms. Additionally, there is a removable safety fence located on the pool deck for the protection of our youngest guests.
A good night’s rest is essential after a long day in the parks, and Mickey’s Magical Manor has all the comforts of home. The master bedroom is complete with a 32 inch mounted flat-screen television, a (brand new!) king size sleep-soft pillow mattress covered with beautiful linens, a complete bedroom furniture collection, and a walk-in closet. There is a spacious private master bathroom with a shower, oversized oval tub, sink, and vanity. The second bedroom is magically themed with Mickey Mouse and Frozen linens, exclusive Disney artwork, and a colorful painting. It features one queen bed and one twin bed, a spacious closet, a dresser, nightstand, along with a 27 inch television and DVD player. It has a private bathroom which features a bathtub, shower, vanity and sink. The third bedroom features a King sized bed, television, mirrored dresser, and nightstand, plus a shared family bathroom. Additionally, the leather sofa offers a queen sized sofa bed for additional guests.
The home offers a fully equipped laundry area with washer, dryer, and ironing availabilities.
We had a baby once too, so our home is well prepared for everything you may need! We have a pack-and-play available for your use, an umbrella stroller, a double sit-and-stand stroller, potty seat, and booster seat!
Keywords: Townhome, pack and play, crib, mickey, elsa, anna, frozen, olaf, minnie, king bed, internet, wireless, wi-fi, sofa bed, telephone
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- On floor 1
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (2) Luxurious linens and animal prints make this bedroom a gorgeous spot to rest after a long day in the parks!, The King bed is featured on the lower level of the home and features wonderful linens in a nicely decorated room., The kid's room features (1) twin bed and (1) Queen! Our child's room is decorated in everything Disney! Each bed features Disney themed bedding and authentic Disney art cover the walls! Baby Cribs (1) We have a pack-and-play available for your use! ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Air Hockey
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room:
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
Satellite / Cable:
High Definition TV is provided on the brand new 46' LCD TV that is featured in the living room. An extra sports package on the cable should help you catch any games you may be missing while you're away. Don't worry, we understand, we're sports fans too!...moreless
- Video Game Console:
- Video Games:
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
Deck / Patio:
Complete with many chairs and a table, you can enjoy a meal on the patio overlooking the pool or catch up with friends & family on your laptop. Don't worry, we've made sure the WiFi works on the patio!...moreless
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
One of the greatest features of our private pool is that you can watch your children from nearly any spot in the lower level of the home. Plan on making snacks or a meal at the house? No worries, the kitchen looks directly into the pool, as does the spacious living room! ...moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $85 + tax
- Tax Rate 13%
Thank you for your interest in our home! We're excited to help make your vacation magical! Please note that we require 50% of your total due at the time of booking and the balance due 90 days prior to your arrival. If you are booking with less than 90 days before your arrival date, 100% will be due at the time of booking. Pool heat is optional and is $25/night. If you choose not to heat the private pool, a heated pool is available within walking distance at our private community center.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: 1. It’s simple. I love Disney. I love the characters, the views of Cinderella castle as you drive through the resort, the rides, and most of all…the magic. Disney vacations, unlike any others, are able to provide such a sense of nostalgia, happiness, and comfort. The greatest gift is being able to have a home so close to Disney and share this experience with others. I love to help people plan their Disney vacations, there is so much to see and do, I’ve been to Disney every year of my life and still haven’t seen it all! It’s always an adventure to explore the new areas of magic that have yet to be discovered.
Why the Owner Chose Kissimmee, FL, USA:
2. It takes just 2 turns out of the Windsor Palms community and you’re driving on Disney property and staring at the huge Tree of Life at the Animal Kingdom Park. I absolutely love being able to be on Disney property so quickly and see all the great icons that makes Disney so famous! After a long day at the park, it’s a very quick drive home to relaxation & a warm private pool! The community amenities cannot be beat; there is a movie theatre, sundry shop, ATM, BBQ stations, huge swimming pool & hot tubs, arcade room, pool table, and a wonderful clubhouse filled with lots of information on local attractions and dining. The safety of Windsor Palms is remarkable, the guards are always extremely attentive and even as an owner, our passes are inspected during each visit.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
3. From the outside, our townhome resembles many other townhomes in Windsor Palms, but once you step inside you realize it’s remarkably different. Impeccable detail has been taken in the decoration, complete with plenty of artwork, genuine leather furniture, accent walls, and decorative accents that make you feel as if you’re in a luxury hotel. Each bedroom has been uniquely decorated, our favorite being the “kid’s” room, which features a Disney theme. The bright blue walls and authentic Disney artwork make you feel like you are still in the Magic Kingdom! Our management company is available 24/7, so you have the comfort and security knowing you have access to professionals if anything may need attention.
- Primary: 407-952-1273 Eastern Time Zone
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Full size bed (Olaf) and twin bed (Mickey) keep your kids comfortable at night!
An open floor plan allows you to enjoy time with family!
The fully equipped kitchen opens up to the living room with direct pool view
The downstairs bedroom features an attached bath with a walk-in shower
Upstairs Master Suite features King bed, mounted flat screen TV,and private bath
We've got all your kid's favorite character's covered!
Spacious splash pool with ample chairs for relaxation
One look at this Frozen inspired bed & your kids will be in Disney heaven!
In the mood for a cocktail? Grab a seat at the pool bar! Food served also!
Enjoy a movie in our community movie theater. No additional cost!
In case you didn't get enough exercise at the parks!
Comfortable leather furniture and plenty of room for seating in the living room
The flat screen TV can be seen from the pool, perfect for watching a game!
Downstairs bedroom features a King bed, private bath, and flat-screen mounted TV
Stairway leads to the master bedroom and kid's room and 2 full baths
Private bath in upstairs master suite
Mickey, Minnie, and Winnie the Pooh keep your kids company in their own bathroom
Private Splash Pool with bistro table
The community pool is luxurious, spacious, and heated!
The lobby of the clubhouse offers plenty of seating and other amenities.
Forget something? Need coffeee? ATM? A snack? Find it all in the sundry shop!
Front entrance to Mickey's Magical Manor
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, May 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.