Amazing Grace Luxury Lodge -3 State Mt Views, Call for 3+ Night Discounts(41 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
This elegant stone and wood mountain lodge is privately located amidst four acres of beautiful hardwoods and awaits to pamper you and your guests with a luxury vacation in the North Georgia Mountains. Amazing Grace is perfect for families and friends, reunions, honeymoons, and celebrations of all kinds. Our spacious (4,000 sq ft) mountain lodge was designed to exceed your expectations and is conveniently located to numerous mountain attractions. Whether roasting marshmallows around the fire pit, relaxing around the large dining table (sits 10-12) on the covered porch adjacent to a wood burning fireplace, tubing the Toccoa, hiking, relaxing in the Hot Springs Spa, or browsing in downtown Blue Ridge, you are sure to leave with an unforgettable experience.
- Rustic Stone and Wood Lodge
- Comfortably sleeps 12 quests (4 bedrooms)
- Two master suites with their own custom styled king beds; private bath with jetted tub and tiled shower for two; each with spacious triple windows overlooking the North Georgia Mountains
- Large 4th bedroom has 2 twin over queen hickory bunk beds, a large private bath, and great mountain views
- Great Room with 100 year old barn wood, hand hewn beams, massive 26 foot stone fireplace, majestic long range views of 3 states and interior accents with an elegant lodge look are sure to add to your warmth and enjoyment
- Kitchen has premium appliances, massive 5 x 8 foot granite top island, stone backsplashes and hickory barstools
- The dining room features a Red Stag antler chandelier, copper and iron table with hickory chairs, and a massive 9 foot Eddy West hutch
- large game room is well equipped with professional styles air hockey table, foosball, large flat screen TV, with Home theater and Nintendo Wii game system, wagon wheel game table, wet bar, and comfortable seating around a stone fireplace
- The loft is a great place to read, use your computer at the desk overlooking miles and miles of mountains in three states (Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee)
- high-speed internet access via high speed cable with WiFi
- On demand hot water system - never run out of hot water
- stainless steel grill with side burner
- washer/dryer and laundry sink
- Amazing Grace is surrounded by 4 private acres with beautiful mountain views of Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. Complete privacy - no other cabin/home in site
- Furnished with elegant lodge decor and items from local artisans
- Rest on pillow top mattresses on the three king beds
- Beautiful large wool area rugs decorate each room
- Tell stories, sing songs, roast marshmallows or make S'mores around a large stone fire pit surrounded with log seating
- Abundant outdoor seating for lounging, eating, taking an afternoon nap or gazing at the night
- Spacious Hot Spring Spa (hot tub)
- easy access: paved roads, locked gate at night and only 2 miles to town
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2009
- Max. occupancy 12
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
winter & Spring nights 1 & 2
Jan 3 - May 23, 2017
2 night min stay
Winter & Spring nights 3 - 7
May 24 - May 25, 2017
1 night min stay
Summer & Fall
May 26 - Nov 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 18 - Nov 26, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 27 - Dec 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Christmas and New Years
Dec 18 - Jan 2, 2018
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $175 + tax
- Damage Protection $59 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Please call for other discounts and specials.
$195-$500/night early booking specials for summer and Fall
Winter and Spring rates are $325 for the first two nights, $210 for nights 3 to 7
Pay for six nights get seventh night free.
Rates include up to 4 adults: $10 for each extra guest per night.
Children under 12 stay free.
Security deposit required.
Call for other discounts and specials.
*ALL CANCELLATIONS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 50 ADMIN FEE!
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Our Family gathered on the large covered porch in front of the wood burning fireplace at Amazing Grace Lodge. We enjoy grilling out and eating on the spacious porch while taking in the views of mountains. Telling family stories around a warm fire in the fireplace or just roasting marshmallows with the kids or grand kids is also one of our favorites.
Why the Owner Chose Scenic Heights (Blue Ridge, GA, USA):
We chose Blue Ridge because of the great little town, warm people and the many attractions in the area. Some of the many tel you might enjoy are shopping and dining in Blue Ridge, Blue Ridge Scenic Railroad, horseback riding, tubing the Toccoa River, white water rafting the Ocoee River, zip lines adventures, hiking, waterfalls, drive-in-theater with current movies, community theater, Boating on lake Blue Ridge, best trout fish in Georgia, and visiting Merciers for fresh fruit and the best fruit turnovers around. Many people arrive at Amazing Grace Lodge and never leave this Four acre paradise until they checkout enjoying the Mountain views, sunrises, wildlife, beautiful landscaping, fireplaces, fire pit, or the beautiful decor of Amazing Grace Lodge h
The Unique Benefits at this House:
You will certainly enjoy riding the Scenic Railroad along the Toccoa River, touring the Olympic White water center, whitewater rafting or kayaking the Ocoee or Nanahalia, tubing the Toccoa, shopping downtown Blue Ridge, art and music festivals, picking in the park, golf on numerous mountain courses, horseback riding, hiking the many trails of North Georgia, exploring in your 4 wheel drive jeep, touring mountain roads on your Harley or in your convertible, relaxing and reading a book, or just finding a comfortable rocker and enjoying the views, picking apples or other seasonal fruit, eating out, picnic by the river, sailing lake Blue Ridge or renting a pontoon boat for the day, spending a night at one of the eleven Drive-in movies left in the USA, checking out the hundreds of water falls in North Georgia, East Tennessee, and Western North Carolina.
- Primary: (334) 546-4800 (Alabama, USA)
- Secondary: (334) 546-8090 (Alabama, USA)
Welcome to Amazing Grace Lodge
Great Room with 100 year old barn wood and hand hewn beams
Kitchen, 5X8 ft granite surface island, cherry cabinets and stone backsplash
Loft Master bedroom, king black sleigh bed, WOW what views
Main floor king log bed
Third Bedroom with King Hickory canopy bed
Gameroom with professional style air hockey and Foosball table
Firepit great for family gatherings and roasting marshmallows
Your first look at The Amazing Grace Lodge
View from Great Room, Covered porch, Dining and Master Bedrooms 1 & 2
Loft with mountain laurel rail and view of the mountains
Dining room with Antler chandalier, copper and iron table, Eddie West 9 ft hutch
Loft Master Bedroom bath with jetted tub and large two person tile shower
Main floor Master Bath w/ jetted tub and large tile shower all trim in barn wood
Childrens bedroom with two twin over queen bunk beds
Gameroom with rock fireplace, Nintendo Wii, and wagon wheel game table
Amazing Grace Lodge from the back
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.