About the property
- House4000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay10 - 14 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 4 Baths, (Sleeps 2-10)
Nestled in the luxurious KAPALUA BAY RESORT, you can vacation in the lap of luxury while enjoying an abundance of amenities. From one of the finest locations in paradise, you will enjoy world class sunsets from your bedroom or living area nightly. . . with privacy! The state-of-the-art kitchen will also please any palette. Come experience what only a fortunate few have.
Waterfall entry, travertine/marble, large entertainment area including full electronic stereo and video capabilities throughout home, with wet bar, professional grade kitchen and appliances including all utensils, indoor/outdoor pocket doors, private yard with tiled hot-tub and a view to behold. Large bedrooms with designer furniture and electronics, individual lanais furnished for your comfort while enjoying year-round ocean view sunsets overlooking the islands of Lanai and Molokai.Ttwo world class golf courses, a community Tennis Garden, fine dining establishments, a general store or perhaps suntan on Conde Nasts's number one beach in the world, Kapalua Bay. Within walking distance you will find the Ritz Carlton Maui. This Five-Star Hotel.
We Can Also Offer Activities At A Discounted Rate If Requested
PLUS DISCOUNTS ON GOLF AT BOTH KAPALUA GOLF COURSES ( PLANTATION COURSE / BAY COURSE )
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER : 112WOODROSE
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK : Woodrose Place
TAT Tax ID # - W95001907-01
GET Tax ID # - W95001907-01
Permit Number: STWM 2015/0001
1. No motorcycles, motor scooters, roller blades or skateboards are permitted inside gates.
2. All Owners and occupants shall exercise extreme care about causing or permitting noise that may disturb other Owners or occupants.
3. “Quiet Time” begins at 9 pm and ends at 8 am. Amplified sounds that are audible beyond the property boundaries of our home are prohibited. We recommend you move any “party” inside the home by 8 pm to avoid any noise problems with our neighbors. In the event the security guard is called out to our home to respond to a complaint by another Owner or occupant due to a violation of either of these rules, a $1,000 charge shall be deducted from your security deposit for each incident. (This penalty is charged to all Owners by the Homeowners Association for each complaint.
4. All vehicles shall be parked inside the property and shall not be parked on the street.
5. This property is a NON-SMOKING home and smoking is strickly prohibited in the home or near an open windows, or doorways. Any degree of disregard to this condition is subject to a minimum $500 charge for damages.
6. Guest agrees to abide by all House Rules of the property and the Owner, including, but not limited to, agreeing to cook only in areas designated for cooking and adhering to a no pets allowed policy.
7. Guest shall be liable for all acts of their family, friends, employees, and any other invitees otherwise on the property during the rental period.
8. Guest may not sublet or assign this agreement, nor shall Guest permit any use of the property without the prior approval of the property Owner, including, but not limited to, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Owner Cabana (where applicable) by other non-registered guest and more especially unsupervised children.
9. Guest understand that there are certain risk inherent to persons and property located near the Ocean, as well as at the Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, etc. Guest and other permitted persons shall under all circumstances use the Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, etc. at their own risk.
10. Guest acknowledges the need to use a Calling Card or Cellular Phone for all long distance calls.
11. Guest shall be responsible for returning all House and Gate Keys upon departure. Lost key charge is $50.
12. There will be no functions held at the property without prior written approval of the Owner. No parties or group gatherings other than registered guest shall occur.
13. Guest shall immediately notify the Owner of any Loss or Damage to the property.
14. Guest acknowledges that the Owner would not rent the property without the Guest acceptance of these conditions.
15. The property shall be in the same condition upon check-out as at check-in, other than normal usage that would be expected for a typical check-out cleaning. Damage or the need for additional cleaning may result in additional fee being incurred.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, Korean
- Calendar last updated:
- Aug 22, 2017
Why Alan Ng chose Kapalua
Maui is the most beautiful place in the world. Kapalua is the finest resort on Maui and nestled in Kapalua is Pineapple Hill Estates which offers Luxurious Accomodations, Privacy, Security, and incredible sunset oceanviews of the islands Molokai, and Lanai. Comfortable weather with temperatures of 65 to 89 degrees with gentle island tradewinds year round. There are four beautiful beaches to choose from, including Conde Nast's Best Beach in the World, Kapalua Bay. Two PGA Championship golf courses, Kapalua Plantation and Bay Golf Courses. Kapalua Plantation Golf Course is host to the SBS Invitational Tournament. Only tournament winners of last years PGA tournaments are invited. See your favorite golf star at this tournament.
What makes this House unique
Gated community offering Luxurious Accomodations with Privacy, Security, and great Sunset Oceanviews of the islands of Molokai and Lanai. Private hot-tub, use of our club house with a large swimming pool within walking distance. Convenience of having stores, shops, golf courses, tennis facilities, beaches, restaurants, and other activities close by.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check-out: 3:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
A CHRISTMAS VACATION THE FAMILY WILL NEVER FORGET
Lets see. Where should I start.. This home was our home away from home. Everything we needed was provided for us. Towels, soaps, laundry detergent, cooking supplies, toilet paper, kleenex, boogie boards, beach supplies etc.
This home really exceeded our expectations above and beyond. The view was magnificent and the home was very clean. Fresh flowers were in the home waiting for us along with cookies, fresh fruits and candy for the kids.
We spent our days at the beach but then came home and enjoyed the beautiful views and sunsets every night.
The manager Alan was so helpful during our stay.. He was always available when we needed him or wanted to ask questions about restaurants or activities in the area. A++ Customer Service provider
We definitely recommend this home to anyone who wants a memorable experience on Maui
You are very welcome. I'm glad to hear you and your family enjoyed yourselves
I'm always here to help
Exceeded any expectations and even changed our perception of vacation rentals all together!!!
2014 could have not ended better for our family! School was over and kids were so pumped to go to Maui. We are a family of five, joined by a family of 4 gathered up to celebrate and it could have not been better. Owners are super hospitable, thought of everything we could have imagines. Alan is the best. Proactively helping us with our schedules, left all house operating instructions on the table, introduced us to wonderful feature of shuttle travel around Kapalua, equipped kids for snorkeling and boogies boarding, set up the kitchen with goodies of all kinds, cleanest and newest sheets, arranged for gardening and maintenance services, introduced us to the subdivision management, left 3 sets of keys for all possible scenarios, supplied cleaning and laundry accessories, provided toiletries and most importantly respect to our time in paradise. We are spoiled and been everywhere around the world, not our first time traveling to Hawaii either, but man..if you think of something netter than Ritz, Four Seasons or St Regis = this is the place to go. Carlos Santana former house is next door, Kapalua golf course knocked me of my feet with its quality and views and honestly a month and a half later, we can not stop talking about our trip. This all went to the point where i texted Alan and asked him for the information on some cookware he has at the house and went online and bought it - little things in that house were still of the highest quality on the market!
4 year old - impressed and happy, 13 year old - just cant stop talking about the trip, 14 year old - loves it all around and both of their parents :) are simply grateful for this treat of nature, quality residence and just wonderful hospitality. If you are coming to Maui for a first time and really do not feel like driving far - Ritz is 10 minute walking, Gold is ten minutes, beach - shuttle to it or walk as we did, food wise - stores are all over the place and very close, Pool is shared by the Pineapple Hills residents and is amazing with the club house and tennis as well as BBQ and gazebos. Privacy is there for sure - we are a loud bunch but no one heard us..:) Master-bedroom is nothing short of a GRITI's best suite in Venice, other bedrooms are nothing short of superb comfort and style, and the house layout make you definitely own one of those asap! ..as they say, with this stay we got more than what we could ever pay for - we got a new Friend! Alan - we are coming back! THANK YOU my friend!
Our family congregated here from 2 of the 4 corners of the earth for 3 weeks over Christmas 2011. For all of us it was our first time in Maui. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this home. It was spacious, well appointed, beds were comfortable. We found there were plenty of areas inside and out of the home for the 8 of us to relax together but there were also private areas where we could relax away from each other. The kitchen had every appliance we needed. It was spacious enough that 3 or 4 people could work together to prepare a meal. The cookware and kitchen tools were of good quality and so easy to work with. Community was quiet and secure. You will need a car as cabs are expensive and Kapalua is kind of at the end of the road. That being said, you can use the resort shuttle to get to places within the resort. This was nice on those nights that we enjoyed a meal at the Ritz, Pineapple Grill and Merriman's as then no one had to be the designated driver or when part of the group decided to stay in the resort to golf while the rest of the group headed off for a hike or surf lessons elsewhere.
View Humpback whales from your lanai December-May Helicopter Tours Inter Island Shuttles Inter Island Cruises ATV Tours Sky-Line Adventures Sightseeing Tours Sporting Clays Eco-Tours