309 Spartina Circle -- Next Door to Camp Watercolor on Park!(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 4.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 13)
This spacious designer four-story 4,400 sq. ft. home has 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths on the second floor, an additional third floor loft area that sleeps 3 and has a half bath and a wet bar, and a fourth floor tower room. It was purchased in 2009 as a new home and was professionally decorated and completed in 2010. It sleeps 13 in beds and features two separate master suites off the second floor landing, each with its own covered porch, and separate bathrooms with marble. This home is ideal for extended family reunions and gatherings, or for two families vacationing together. Sit on the outdoor porch with fireplace while watching your kids play in one of the two parks that surround the property. This house is the closest to the Camp WaterColor pool. It also features 4 porches, 2 balconies, and 1 screened in porch with a dining table that seats 14.
With a unique multi-level design by Dungan-Nequette Architects, this home is custom built and professionally decorated as 'coastal casual,' with meticulous attention to detail throughout. The house features an 'old Florida' theme in the third-floor loft area, a nautical themed boys' room on the second floor, and a girls' room on the second floor decorated with Serena and Lily 'Eve' bedding. You will find hand-finished antique reclaimed heart-pine hardwood floors throughout the home, as well as beautiful designer furnishings, linens, and original art work from local artists. The master bath has a tub and shower with a spa shower head.
Words do not do this home justice! Please browse through the photos included here.
• Situated in WaterColor’s most desired Camp District, with incredible location immediately adjacent to Camp WaterColor, surrounded by Wood Fern Park in rear, croquet lawn and playground on one side, and heavily treed unbuilt lot on the other side.
• The oversized kitchen will be loved by cooks and features granite countertops, a maple center island, and gourmet appliances.
• Dining area with two large round tables, each seating 6.
• Large screened in porch, with outdoor dining table seating 14 and overlooking the croquet lawn.
• Separate family room and sun room downstairs, with ample seating, large LED flat screen TV, and Blu-Ray DVD player.
• Second floor features two separate master suites, each with its own covered porch and large LED flat screen TV, as well as two additional guest bedrooms. All bedrooms have adjoining full baths and walk-in closets. The master suite in the rear of the home has a fireplace, the master suite in the front features a porch swing bed. One bedroom has a nautical theme with built-in bunk beds and another bed plus trundle. Another bedroom has a Serena and Lily 'eve' theme, with two twin beds.
• Third floor is a bunk room with an 'old Florida' theme, with a sectional, three built in end-to-end twin beds (connected via portholes) with separate reading lights, separate game area with built-in benches, large LED flat screen TV, Playstation 3, wet bar with ice maker, and a half bath.
• Enormous fourth floor tower room, with breathtaking views in all directions, and two separate porch areas with outdoor seating.
• High speed wireless internet throughout home.
• Separate laundry room with large capacity top-of-line washer and dryer and work area with full desk and internet.
• Back porch with outdoor fireplace looks out directly on Wood Fern Park.
• Camp WaterColor pool is 50 yards from back door.
• Outdoor hot/cold shower.
• Covered port cochere with parking for two cars.
* Outdoor first floor porch areas in front and back of the house with a fireplace on porch facing park. All 4 outdoor porches contain Restoration Hardware or Pottery Barn outdoor furnishings. Screened in porch contains redwood picnic table that seats 14.
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 13 in beds):
• Second Floor Master 1 - King Bed.
• Second Floor Master 2 - King Bed.
• Second Floor Guest 1 – Two Twin Beds.
• Second Floor Guest 2 – Twin Bunk Bed, Day Bed with Trundle.
• Third Floor Kids’ Suite – Three Twin Beds.
Vacation on the unspoiled beaches of Florida while enjoying all the luxuries of a first-class resort community. WaterColor was recently voted the Best Family Resort in North America by Travel & Leisure magazine. WaterColor is a 499-acre Southern coastal resort and residential community nestled between the sugar sand beaches of Florida’s breathtaking Emerald Coast and the shores of a rare coastal dune lake. Amenities include five pools, extensive bike trails, canoeing/kayaking, fishing, and the wonderful oceanfront WaterColor Beach Club, with food and drink service! There is private beach access from the Beach Club. WaterColor is just steps from nearby Seaside.
No pets or smoking permitted. A 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation with the balance and a $500 refundable security deposit due within 30 days of scheduled arrival.
Keywords: 309 Spartina Circle Home on Wood Fern Park and Camp WaterColor
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 4400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, Beds for 13
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- This house is located on Wood Fern Park, adjacent to Camp WaterColor. Location is immediately adjacent to Camp WaterColor pool, basketball court and playground set for children. House has PlayStation 3 video system in bunk room with games. Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 2 - Mar 3, 2017
4 night min stay
Early Spring 2017
Mar 4 - Mar 17, 2017
4 night min stay
Spring Break 2017
Mar 18 - Apr 21, 2017
7 night min stay
Late Spring 2017
Apr 22 - May 19, 2017
4 night min stay
May 20 - Jun 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Fourth of July 2017
Jul 1 - Jul 7, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 8 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Late Summer 2017
Aug 12 - Sep 8, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 9 - Nov 3, 2017
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- WaterColor Amenity Fee $210 + tax
- Cleaning Fee $495 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
Spring Break and Summer rentals are weekly only, with check-in/check-out on Saturdays.
Please note no bicycles are kept at the house. Recommendations for quality local bicycle rentals are available upon request.
A 50% deposit is required to hold a reservation, with the balance due 30 days prior to scheduled arrival. Payment may be made either by check, credit card or PayPal.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We are a family from Dallas, Texas. We've vacationed at many beaches all over the world over the years, but stopped going anywhere else after we discovered this part of Florida. We finally bought this home in summer 2009, and spend as much time as we can there. We know you will enjoy it as much as we do! Yvette and Peter Dallas, Texas
Why the Owner Chose WaterColor, FL, USA:
We think this part of the Florida Emerald Coast is one of the most magical places in the United States, with incredible sugar sand beaches, breathtaking water and the rare coastal dune lakes. The laid-back family friendly atmosphere of WaterColor, Southern coastal lifestyle and all the incredible amenities (beach club, biking, golf, tennis, fishing, YOLO boarding, snorkelling, etc.) make this an unbeatable vacation location.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Many amenities are available to guests staying at WaterColor properties, including access to the beach club, tennis courts, bike rentals, the boathouse, and the gym. Some of these amenities require an additional fee to participate. Several world class golf courses (Tom Fazio, Robert Trent Jones, Jr., Greg Norman) are in the immediate area and available for play by WaterColor guests.
- Primary: (214) 477-4029 (Texas, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
309 Spartina Circle - Next Door to Camp WaterColor on Wood Fern Park!
Dining Area, Kitchen, and Family Room. Two Round Tables Seat 12.
Sun Room off Family Room with Flat Panel TV, Sectional, and Entry to Kitchen
Rear of Home, as Viewed from Wood Fern Park with Fireplace and Outdoor Furniture
Rear Master Bathroom, with Tub and Separate Enclosed Multi-Jet Shower
Front Master Bathroom, with Marble Shower and Walk-In Closet
Girls Bedroom (Twin Beds), with Full Bath/Shower, Serena and Lily Bedding
4th Floor Tower Room, 2 Balconies with Outdoor Seating, Breathtaking Views!
Downstairs 2 Story Entry Foyer with Powder Bath, Kids' Cubbie Area, Bookshelf.
Screen Porch Overlooking Croquet Lawn w/ Redwood Dining Table and Outdoor Shower
Kitchen, with Maple-Block Center Island, and Gourmet Appliances (Sub-Zero Refrig
Rear Master Bedroom, with Fireplace, Flat Panel TV, Neiman Marcus Designer Linen
Front Master Bedroom, with Covered Porch and Porch Swing Bed, NM linens, TV
Boys' Bedroom, Nautical Theme (Bunks, Day Bed, and Trundle), Full Bath/Shower
Third Floor Kids' Suite (Three Twin Beds), Game Room, Video, Half Bath, Wet Bar
View from Fourth Floor Tower Balcony of Adjacent Camp WaterColor, Pool, 2 Parks
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, February 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.