Come stay in and enjoy this upscale, beautifully decorated cottage home. We recently painted the entire house which now features fresh new colors, complimented by Pottery Barn décor. Our home offers quality appointments such as granite counter tops, GE stainless steel appliances, travertine floors, crown moldings, high ceilings and an open floor plan; yet it maintains a cozy and comfortable feel. Our home provides the following amenities to ensure that your vacation is an enjoyable experience:
• 3 Bedrooms, 3 ½ baths and a queen sleeper sofa in family room
• Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel GE appliances
• High speed WIFI internet access
• Extended cable w/ HD channels
• 40 inch Sony LED Smart HDTV in family room
• Blu-Ray player in family room
• Master Bedroom - King bed w/ 47 inch LCD HDTV
• Master Bathroom w/ double bowl vanity and large walk-in shower
• Second Floor Bedroom #1 - 2 Twin trundle beds, Flat Panel TV
• Second Floor Bedroom #2 - King bed, Flat Panel TV
• Linens (excluding beach towels)
• Washer and Dryer
• Parking (available in front of home)
• Weber kettle grill
• Boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrellas and toys (in storage chest in covered lanai)
• Two bicycles for your use during your stay
• Brand new six seat golf cart included for your use at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!
• Non-smoking home
Our home is perfectly situated in the middle of the Bungalos, a community of charming Florida cottages peacefully tucked away along Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort’s lakeside property. The Bungalos community features a neighborhood pool, picnic area, and putting green…making this the perfect neighborhood for a family retreat! And if the neighborhood pool and putting green aren’t enough, you have all of Sandestin’s wonderful activities and amenities just a short walk, bike or car ride away! Whether it is our 7.5 miles of beach (on south side of resort) and bay (on north side of resort), four championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, 98-slip marina with dozens of water sports, deep sea fishing and more, 48 retail offerings, 19 restaurants and dining options (from casual to gourmet) or miles of beautiful hiking and bicycle paths, you are sure to find many memorable ways to fill your days and nights. Be sure to plan time to discover the Village of Baytowne Wharf -- a beautiful 28 acre waterfront town center peppered with a collection of unique shops, charming eateries, lively nightclubs and year-round special events. Sandestin does have it all! There is no need to leave the resort…but in the case that you do, there is an array of shops, restaurants and services all in the immediate area of Sandestin. This truly is the perfect setting for a perfect vacation!
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- Must be 25 years or older to rent home.
- Maximum occupancy is eight.
- $300 refundable damage deposit applies.
- $200 cleaning fee applies.
- 11% FL sales tax applies.
- Rates subject to change.
Keywords: Bungalow, bungalo, beach, cottage, family, fishing, golf, house, Sandestin resort
March 17-24, 2018 discount 15%