Lakefront Log Home on 1.5 Gated Acres W/ 130 Sixty Foot Oaks!(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 2 Bdrms + Loft, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 8)
You'll think you've left Texas and found paradise when you arrive at this lush location right on the lake. This beautiful log home is in a secluded area with no neighbors across the street, just more trees! As you enter the 1.5 gated acres, you'll be amazed by the 130 oak trees that reach upwards of 60' in the air. Enjoy the breezes off the lake while rocking or swinging on the 46' porch, or take a walk down to the waterfront gazebo swing or covered dock.
Even though you'll be only 30 minutes from Fort Worth and 60 minutes from Dallas, you will feel transported to the enchanted forest on the lake.
Keywords: Texas lake house vacation rental,log home,lakefront,waterfront,summer,fall,
winter,spring,honeymooners, scrap booking retreat venue,quilters, Eagle Mountain Lake, Azle, Fort Worth, Nature Center, Stockyards, Sundance Square, Dallas, Weatherford, Mineral Wells, Bridgeport, Lake Worth, Texas Motor Speedway, DFW Airport, boating, fishing, small family gatherings, ladies weekends.
Beautiful log home with loft, open water, cool breezes, secluded, private, park like atmosphere, large porch with rockers and a swing, gazebo with a swing at water's edge, covered dock, boat ramp, gated entrance, minutes from A&M Gardens.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR EVENTS, GATHERINGS, GROUPS OR PARTIES. AVAILABLE ONLY FOR OVERNIGHT LODGING (2 night min.) WITH A MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF 8. FIRM NO PETS POLICY AS A CONSIDERATION TO OUR GUESTS WITH ALLERGIES.
OWNER DOES NOT KEEP ON LINE CALENDAR, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- The lakefront king bedroom has an over sized 18" memory foam mattress with 2 night stands with alarm clocks, 2 lamps, a lighted ceiling fan, as well as a mirrored dresser and chest of drawers in addition to a full closet with extra pillows, luggage racks, and a separate linen closet with extra bedding and towels. The queen bedroom has over sized two drawer nightstands with alarm clocks and a lighted ceiling fan. The closet is stocked with an iron and ironing board, as well as extra pillows. Up the spiral staircase is the 500 square foot loft with a half wall looking down on the great room. It contains a full/double size bed with night tables, alarm clocks and reading lights, as well as two twin beds with a night table, reading lamps, and an alarm clock. There is a table and chairs in the loft as well as a chest of drawers and a floor lamp....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Large covered dock with lift and swing, bench seating, canoe, kayak & fishing equipment available, hammock, gazebo with swing at water's edge, large covered porch with table & chairs, four rockers, swing, picnic table; 1.5 gated acres with 130 sixty foot oak trees, private & secluded, wooded lot across the street, upgraded linens and towels, full kitchen with Pfaltzgraff 5 piece place settings for twelve and all serving pieces, Fostoria stemware, and all necessary utensils and pots/pans, beautiful interior wall and ceiling custom wood finishing, overstuffed reclining sofa, reclining love seat and matching recliner, leather rocker, oak dining table seats 6, plus two bar stools for kitchen counter peninsula. Outdoor fire pit, croquet, ladder ball, washers game and horseshoe pit....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Coffee Maker:
Kitchen is fully stocked with all necessary pots, pans, mixing bowls, storage containers and utensils for making a meal including a blender, food storage bags, paper towels, aluminum foil, etc. ...moreless
Dishes & Utensils:
Dinnerware is Yorktowne by Pfaltzgraff, 5 piece place setting for twelve with all serving pieces, Fostoria stemware, wine and water glasses, as well as paper plates and plastic glasses for outdoors. ...moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
Lawn / Garden:
Six person picnic table as well as 8 stack-able outdoor chairs & an outdoor fire pit with wood & starter provided. We provide two outdoor loungers as well as a hammock and a swing &/or hammock chair....moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- one time cleaning fee $80
Flat rates are based on UP TO four people, over 4 up to the maximum of 8 is $30/person/night
Min 2 nights, 3 nights + 10% holidays, -10% for 7 days or longer. Rate based on 1-4 people. Over 4 people up to max of 8 people is $30/person/night. Rates subject to $80 cleaning fee & 6% Texas hotel tax. 50% of the total lodging will hold the reservation with the balance and the $250/$500 security (damage) deposit due 30 days before arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR LARGE GROUPS OR PARTIES. AVAILABLE ONLY FOR OVERNIGHT LODGING (2 night min.) WITH A MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF 8. CONSIDERATION WILL BE GIVEN ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS FOR GROUPS LARGER THAN 8, BUT NOT TO EXCEED 10.
FIRM NO PETS POLICY AS A CONSIDERATION TO OUR GUESTS WITH ALLERGIES.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We love life on the water so much that when we travel, we only stay at places by the water if at all possible. It's food for the soul!
Why the Owner Chose Azle, TX, USA:
We purchased the home next door in 2002 and couldn't resist the opportunity to buy this property. We originally bought our first property with the thought of moving out full time after retirement. After three years of spending more time here than in town, we retired early and moved out to the lake. It's like living in vacation mode year round.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Whether it's waking to the sweet sounds of the birds calling, the beauty of the sunrise, or the solitude of the woods, there is always something to appreciate about life on the lake.
- Primary: 469-233-2142
- Secondary: 214-679-1484
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This was taken 7/11/15. The lake is full :)
Front porch facing lake with table & chairs, porch swing, & four rocking chairs
View from the master bedroom of porch table and chairs, gazebo & dock in center
Great rm, kitchen, dining area,reclining sofa (love seat, recliner, and rocker
King size memory foam mattress in master bedroom
Spiral staircase up to the loft on the left, full size bed and two twin beds.
The full size bed in the loft, with Laura Ashley linens.
Another glorious sunrise at "your" dock with a full lake now!
Another amazing rainbow across the lake!
The pelicans with the turtles on the right & their heads peeking out in front!
Your fire pit with a bench for campfires and toasting marshmallows by the lake.
The woods in the "back yard". When you live on a lake the front yard is the lake!
This was taken 7/11/15 after we added a green metal roof to the cabin.
View from one of two large picture windows in the great room, dock at center top
Great room with vaulted ceiling, loft, and wood burning fireplace
The great room from the loft.
Queen size serta mattress in second bedroom.
Twin Beds in the loft
The lake is full now under this rainbow, your dock is in the middle!
These rockers are waiting for you! What are You waiting for?
Our local Pelicans! Hope they'll cruise the lake when you're here!
Our local flock of pelicans sunbathing!
The canoe & kayak for your use both have carriers for transport to the lake.
The hammock is now strung btwn 2 trees & the lake is full, but you get the idea
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, January 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.