Immerse yourself in Utah's natural splendor when you book this spacious vacation rental home, called 'Bryce Canyon Scenic Retreat'! Featuring 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for up to 20 guests to comfortably spread out throughout an impressive 4,400 square feet of living space, this roomy residence is an ideal choice for a large family or a group of friends traveling together.
As soon as you arrive on this sprawling 0.8-acre property, you'll be in awe of this oasis in nature. Throughout your stay, you'll love starting your vacation days on the large back deck, cup of coffee in hand, watching the sun rise and admiring the massive mountains, which tower above the surrounding hay fields. You may even catch an occasional glimpse of majestic deer, antelope, and elk wandering through the rolling green grass. Other fantastic outdoor features include a fully fenced yard, basketball court, playset and swing set.
Inside, the home's classic and cozy decor will have you and your travel companions feeling right at home. The residence is also equipped with all the amenities you'll need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay here, including wireless internet access, air conditioning, central heating, and in-unit laundry machines. There are three bathrooms with a total of 20 towel sets (bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per set) for large groups. Dispensers with shampoo, conditioner, and soap provided in all three bathrooms as well. After an eventful day, choose from several plush couches in the home's 2 inviting living rooms to sink into - both rooms feature plenty of seating for your entire group and large flat screen cable TVs. Additionally, a third TV can be found in the expansive master bedroom.
You'll love preparing delicious home cooked meals for your companions in the fully equipped kitchen, which is complete with all necessary modern cooking appliances. When dinner's ready, you'll have plenty of dining areas to choose from to enjoy your culinary masterpiece. For indoor dining, gather around the dining table, adjacent to the kitchen, or sidle up to the breakfast far in any of the 4 comfortable bar stools. On warmer evenings, head out to the private patio to dine al fresco while enjoying a stunningly vibrant sunset beyond the violet-hued mountains. Later, retreat to the basement living room to play an exciting game of ping pong or pool, or read a good book by the wood burning stove's warm glow, before retiring to any of the 6 bedrooms to rest up for the next adventure-filled vacation day.
While the home itself is quiet and secluded, nearby are countless opportunities for outdoor activities and day trips with your traveling companions. Multiple parks and monuments provide hiking and biking trails for all levels of expertise, including Red Canyon Bike Trail, Zions National Park, and Grand Staircase Escalante Monument, located 5 minutes, an hour, and 20 minutes away respectively. Renowned hiking at Bryce Canyon National Park is 1 mile from the home and accessible by shuttle, which picks up just .25 miles away. More exceptional hiking opportunities can be found along Highway 12, a famously scenic byway.
Adrenaline junkies will love the abounding opportunities for adventure found here, with four wheeler and off-roading trails winding through the area's diverse terrain. Other popular activities include fishing, visiting the numerous cascading waterfalls, and mountain biking, just to name a few. When you're not enjoying the area's many exhilarating outdoor activities, head to town, located .25 miles from the property, to visit the array of shops, grocery stores, and restaurants. In addition, the rodeo is a popular attraction on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings during the warmer months. No matter what your interests are or how you decide to spend your time here in Utah, you'll love returning to this wonderful Bryce Canyon vacation rental home at the end of the day!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a spacious back deck with plenty of seating, ping pong/pool table, wood burning stove, fully equipped kitchen, charcoal BBQ grill, wireless internet access, air conditioning, central heating, 3 flat screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Vanity with sink in every bedroom
- Wonderful sprawling property, situated on 0.8 acres! Fantastic outdoor features include a basketball court, fully fenced yard, kids play set, swing set and private patio
- Spectacular quiet location! Just 1 mile from Bryce Canyon National Park!
- Close to countless parks, monuments and trails - perfect for hiking, biking, four wheeling and off roading
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6: Queen-sized Bed
- 3 Full-sized Pullout Beds in the Living Room can accommodate 6 additional guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please refrain from using the garage or entering locked bedrooms
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that for reservation requests in December, January and February at least 72 hours notice is required in order to accommodate