Li'l Blu is conveniently located on a quiet street in the Wilmington Historic District, just a couple of blocks from the River Walk and many of Wilmington's fine restaurants; there are more than a dozen great restaurants in the downtown area. It’s an easy stroll to the River Walk where one can browse through the many shops or watch the sunset across the Cape Fear River. If you prefer the beach, you have a choice of three beach areas: Wrightsville, Carolina and Kure. Each can be reached by a short drive of around twenty minutes with easy access and parking.
As stated in the summary, our sweet house has 2 bedrooms upstairs, each with a queen size bed and one has an additional single bed; there are also 2 full baths - one up and one down. The galley kitchen works effortlessly and has all the gadgets and cookware to go with it. Check out our oasis at the back of the house with a huge deck full of optional seating arrangements and a large pond with plants, fish and frogs (nothing else please, even hands or feet)! After enjoying the end of the day here, take a stroll to a restaurant and night life, just minutes away. The Wilmington downtown area would appreciate the savings created by staying here, allocated to these local businesses and so would we; we LOVE WILMINGTON and want to see it thrive!
There is a weekday and a weekend rate (Friday & Saturday & Sunday) for all seasons. Prices are for 2 adults all additional guests (up to 2 more) are charged $25.00/night. Additional cleaning fee for over minimum. All nights are charged sales and use taxes equaling 13% unless the stay is 90 days or longer, then no sales/use or occupancy taxes are required. Please contact me for specific & often BETTER rates and other information 434.535.2540, 8am-9pm and leave a detailed message. We'd be happy to have you stay at Li'l Blu and look forward to hearing any questions you might have.
PLEASE NOTE: For safety and security we have installed a single “Arlo” camera at the front door of Li’l Blu. Please be assured that there are no other recording devices inside or out that would interfere with your privacy here.
The alleyway to the left of the house is NOT to be used by anyone at "Li'l Blu"! Parking is only available on the street, where there has never been an issue.
This is our contract that we use when dealing directly with our guests, but by anyone's payment for stay via VRBO or Airbnb, they also comply.
1. Rentals are for guest accommodations only.
2. Any person(s) booking a rental must be over twenty-five years old.
3. Bookings must be made by email and shall be considered confirmed after this contract is signed by all/a renter(s), and the total rental payment, loss and damage deposit are received by Owner/representative. By signing this contract, guest also accepts and will comply with the Welcome note information and all emails between owner and guest(s).
4. The number or limit of occupants or guests must be agreed upon at time of booking and are as follows:
The number of people may not exceed _ TOTAL for a sleepover unless agreed upon by Owner. Any other event and/or attendants must be requested and agreed upon by Owner. Violation of any occupancy count is grounds for immediate eviction with forfeiture of all rent and deposits paid.
5. If bookings are cancelled by you or your representative, all or a portion of the rental fee will be kept if the house cannot be re-rented; the Good Care deposit will be returned, less a $150.00 handling fee AND any bank or PayPal fees.
6. The Owner, or representatives, may have access at any time to the property for any reason.
7. No hunting, fires, smoking, vaping, snuff, etc. is allowed inside or on the property. The loss and damage deposit will not be returned if any of these occur, with possible immediate eviction and termination of stay.
8. Owner will not be held responsible for loss or damage to your personal property.
9. Owner will not be held responsible for any illnesses or injuries sustained by you or your guests on this property, including POND AND DECK AREA! Please be aware of children, especially around this area; drowning occurs quickly!
10. All noise must be kept at a volume that will not disturb neighbors; disturbance of others will terminate the rental and there will be no refunds.
11, Wireless internet is available for guests who bring their own laptops, use the system lawfully and at their own risk. The password will be made known at the time of occupancy.
12. It is the Tenant’s responsibility to report to the Owner on the arrival day any damages found or any repairs required at that property. Otherwise, the property will be deemed to be in satisfactory condition and accepted for the stay.
13. All items on and within the property, including all furniture and art, are inventoried and appraised; the loss and damage deposit will not be returned if anything is missing or damaged. This includes pond damage and leaking.
14. Tenant agrees to be held responsible for any repairs, replacements or excessive cleaning necessary due to Tenants or their guest’s negligence. If costs exceed Good Care deposit, Tenant agrees to reimburse owner within ten (10) days of receiving itemized sum of cost of damages from owner, which amount shall include collection costs, if necessary, and reasonable attorney’s fees.
15. If all property and contents are left in the condition it was in at the beginning of your stay and there are no additional charges or fees, the Owner will return the Good Care deposit to Tenant within 14 days.
16. Tenant may use the street only for parking of one (1) motor vehicle using the GUEST PASS provided for the duration of stay. If pass is not returned on day of departure $100.00 will be charged or deducted from deposit. Please keep the alley next to the house and behind cottage, clear. Parking is not allowed there; it is a right-of-way. If towing occurs it is at the vehicle owner’s expense.
17. There will be no refund given for inoperable appliances, malfunctioning mechanical systems and faulty equipment, including HVAC systems. We will make every effort to correct all problems as soon as reasonably possible.
18. No refunds will be given for storms or disruption of any utility. There will be no refund for other natural occurrences such as weather, Acts of God, plants, bugs or animals that may affect guests allergies or comfort; the owner cannot control the environment.
19. For privacy reasons, the exact address will be given out a few days prior to arrival. There are no keys needed for entry; a code will be supplied on the afternoon of the first day of this rental term.
20. Check-in time is 4:00 PM on the day of arrival and check-out time is 10:00 AM on the day of departure. Special arrangements may be possible if agreed upon in advance with the Owner. Without written agreement, a portion of the damage/loss deposit will be deducted for the additional time.
21. ANY exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
By my PAYMENT, I (we) agree to abide by the above Rental Terms along with all email correspondence with owner and the Welcome note I receive upon arrival; if any of the above mentioned are not adhered to I (we) understand that the Owner has the right to charge additional fees and/or may force the Tenant(s) to leave the premises.
Please contact us for any questions you might have.