Luxurious 4 Bedroom House with Private Pool.(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-12 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Spacious house and garden, lavishly equipped. 5 min walk to the beach and shops.
Light, airy, open plan and very comfortable, describes Sentinel View self-catering holiday home in Hout Bay. The uninterrupted flow from inside to outside is created by concertina doors that open the lounge entirely to the sun terrace. Then its only a few steps into the heated outdoor swimming pool and built in braii.
Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, high -tech fridge with ice and water dispenser, coffee machine, etc). For those that want to stay in touch with home or business there’s an internet modem, printer and mobile phone supplied. Keep cool or warm with air con in each bedroom and a fireplace in the lounge. Kids have pool toys, games, DVD and PlayStation and a travel cot and high chair for the little ones.
There are four bedrooms and three bathrooms:
• One ground floor double with shared bathroom
• One queen with en-suite bathroom
• two twin bedded rooms where the beds can be seamlessly converted into a huge King size with shared bathroom.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 240 m²
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Very classy, well equipped and comfortable family seaside villa Excellent security in gated complex Sleeps eight in four bedrooms with three bathrooms Heated outdoor swimming pool, loungers and al-fresco dining Large well-maintained garden with orange trees ripe for picking Five minutes drive to Hout Bay sandy, safe swimming beach 20-mins to Table Mountain, V&A Waterfront, and Constantia Winelands 45 minutes drive to Stellenbosch Winelands Superbly equipped kitchen containing absolutely everything and more Large dining area Lounge with soft leather sofas and concertina doors open to the terrace LCD TV, DVD, Playstation, Internet wireless ISDN modem, printer & local mobile phone Management company meet all your needs, e.g. airport transfers Double garage and outdoor parking bays...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Horseback Riding
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- ISDN Access
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Oct 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 1 - Dec 16, 2017
6 night min stay
Dec 17 - Jan 7, 2018
12 night min stay
Jan 8 - Apr 30, 2018
6 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31, 2018
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
THINGS TO DO IN HOUT BAY AND CAPE TOWN
Hout Bay Flea Market every Sunday (just minutes from the villa). Swim, sunbathe or sail a Hobie Cat from Hout Bay beach. Drive Chapman’s Peak Drive – the world’s most impressive cliff-cut road. Stroll Mariner’s Wharf and visit the working harbour. Eat at one of many excellent seafood restaurants overlooking the ocean. Take a township tour of Imizamu Yethu led by a local for another view on life. It’s a short drive to Table Mountain and just 4-minutes by cable car to the top. Robben Island is a favorite with boats leaving from the V&A Waterfront where there are also world class shops and restaurants. Take a helicopter ride over Table mountain and Cape Point. Visit the Cape Winelands and make selections from over 400 estates.
Fully equipped kitchen
Outside dining area
Ground Floor Double Bedroom
Third bedroom. This can be twin beds or a kind size bed.
Main Bathroom with separate shower.
Inside dining area
2nd Bedroom. This can be twin beds or a King size bed
En-suite bathroom with separate shower.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.