• Three bedrooms (master with king-size bed and others with queen-size beds), 3 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen (with refrigerator w/ice maker, electric stove and self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, microwave, disposal, and trash compactor), living room (with queen-size pullout sleeper sofa), dining area, breakfast bar, and in-unit washer and dryer.
• Air-conditioning, cable television, WiFi Internet, and linens and towels.
• Reserved covered parking and convenient first-level access via adjacent elevator or stairs.
• A large covered balcony with deck furniture and view of both the pools and the coastline.
• Our unit is first in from the end nearest the beach.
• Includes beach service with umbrella and chairs setup (in season).
When we vacationed in the area, we found a true paradise get-away. This is our favorite spot in the South Walton Beach area. The beach is broad; the sand is white like sugar; and the water is warm and shallow for wading. We knew we'd be coming back frequently, so we bought our Dunes of Seagrove condominium. We know you'll love the area and agree that the Dunes of Seagrove is a little piece of paradise.
Resort Amenities, Secluded Beaches, & Nearby Attractions
The Dunes of Seagrove is located in Seagrove Beach on the scenic Emerald Coast of Florida, between Panama City Beach and Fort Walton Beach. This photograph shows the Dunes of Seagrove viewed across the beautiful blue-green water of the Gulf of Mexico and the brilliant white sugar-sand beach. The Dunes of Seagrove features:
• Onsite check-in, 24-hour customer service, covered parking, and elevator.
• Double swimming pools (heated seasonally), tennis court, exercise room, sauna, steam room, and whirlpool hot-tub.
• Complimentary beach service (seasonal), free Wi-Fi internet access, DVD service, outdoor barbecue grills, and meeting room.
Even with all these amenities, the location is secluded and just a few hundred yards walk along the beach from Deer Lake State Park, with an extensive undeveloped beach. The many nearby area attractions, including shopping, dining, and recreation, are easily accessible via scenic Florida 30A.