Beautiful Lakefront Home - Kerr Lake - Buggs Island @ Palmer's Point
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Stunning Lakefront Home Offers Privacy, Panoramic Views and Lots of Fun..On & Off The Water!
Spacious first floor with custom tile flooring throughout. Two bedrooms downstairs (1 Queen and 2 Twins w/ 2 Trundle Beds). Fully Equipped Kitchen, Dining Area with table seating for 8, Separate Indoor/Enclosed Grill Room with Queen Futon Sofa & Game Table for Cards or Board Games, 2 Full Baths Downstairs, Separate Laundry Room with full-size Washer & Dryer, Pantry, Living Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa, Wood Fireplace, Vaulted Ceilings and glass doors that open up to beautiful views of the water from a deck spanning the entire length of house. Outdoor hot tub (seats 8). 2nd floor is all Master Suite with King-size Bed, Private Bath & Spa Tub, Custom Cabinetry, Gas Fireplace, Satellite TV/DVD.
* Living Room, Grill Room and all bedrooms have their own Satellite Flat Screen TV systems. LR Stereo controls indoor and outdoor speakers.
* Large Fenced Backyard - Great for volleyball, corn hole or just a large family gathering. Ample parking in driveway and front yard.
* Two Car, Air-Conditioned Garage (Ping-Pong Table, Air Hockey, Two Lighted Dart Boards). Additional full-size refrigerator and separate freezer in garage.
* Concrete driveway/patio in front with lighted basketball goal.
Our Private Boat Dock offers a great place to swim, fish and relax. Bring your boats and jet ski's, plenty of dock space and storage at the house. The water depth at the end of the dock is about 12 feet.
Large driveway for parking multiple cars, also area for parking boat or trailer.
Grocery store, gas station, drug store, and local restaurants just minutes away. There are also several state parks within a few miles. Movie theater and additional dining in Henderson, NC (30 minutes away). Great antique shopping in Norlina and Warrenton!
The house is just perfect for week-long family vacations, reunions or just a three day get-away (we do rent for partial weeks - 3-night minimum). We've even had a few great groups of bass tournament guys!
With over 850 miles of pristine shoreline, the lake offers wonderful boating, tubing, jet skiing, swimming and water sports of all kinds. With the clean water, amazing fishing and very limited boat traffic, you'll fall in love with Kerr Lake......one of the prettiest lakes in the country!
* There is no internet or telephone land line service in this home.
* Keurig Brewer provided in kitchen. Guests provide their own favorite flavors.
* Please provide your own bath linens.
* No Smoking. No Pets.
* Be advised...Kerr Lake serves the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in its mission of controlling downstream flooding in the Roanoke River basin by providing flood storage. This storage capacity results in seasonal lake levels that can fluctuate from low water conditions at an elevation of 295+/- feet, to a maximum flood pool elevation of 320.0 feet.
* All docks on Buggs Island are floating structures. We make every effort to position the dock for maximum usage - no matter the water level.
* However, with lower water levels, some nearby boat ramps may not be able to accomodate your specific water craft during dry times of the season.
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Air Hockey
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov. 2016 - Oct. 2017
Nov 27 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning/Maintenance Fee $345
- Taxes Not included
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Purchased from a customer home builder in 2007, the property was completely renovated and rebuilt to the beautiful home it is today. We have enjoyed year-round visits with family and friends and have made wonderful memories to last a lifetime!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There's never a bad season to come to the lake...Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring!
View from the backyard. Aluminum dock with blue roof belongs to house.
Basketball @ The Lake
Friends, Family & Corn Hole...Great Combination!
Panoramic View of Living / Dining Room Area
Grill Room and Kitchen
Master Bath w/ Full Walk-in Custom Tiled Shower and Separate Spa Tub.
Living Room / Dining Room Area
Private dock w/ boat slip and 10 x 12 sundeck.
Wake Boarding...just one of the many water sports you can enjoy at the lake.
It's always a wild ride...tubing @ the lake!
Steel Creek Marina...15 minutes by boat... get gas, snacks...feed the ducks, etc
Rear view of house, hot tub, deck and storage shed.
Concrete drive, 2-car garage and basketball area. Private path to water.
Volleyball @ The Lake
Owners: David & Terri Gauman
Dining Room Area & Fireplace in Living Room.
Master Bedroom: King Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bedroom 3: 2 Bunks w/ Twin & Full Bed Sets
Grill/Game Room: Indoor Grill... Futon extends out to Queen Bed.
Fishing from the dock :)
Battle of the Jet-Skis!!!
Never a shortage of fish @ Buggs Island!
Sunsets @ The Lake...Perfect!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing