|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
NO PASSPORT REQUIRED FOR ST. THOMAS FOR US CITIZENS!
All linens provided and cleaning fee is included in the rental price!
Our condo which is located in building 16 in the Watergate division of Bolongo Bay is centrally located to everything you need on the island. Charlotte Amalie is a short 10-minute ride to the west. Here you can find many great places to eat and the international market place where you can experience the best duty-free shopping in the islands. The airport is approximately 20 minutes away and is an easy drive. To the east about a 10-minute drive you will find Red Hook. Here you can find great places to eat like Island Time Pizza and Tap and Still. Red Hook is also your key to the charter boats and ferries. You can take a car or person ferry to St John. Ferries are also available to go to Jost van Dyke and Tortola and other locations in the BVI.
The 2 bedroom / 2-bathroom condo is a spacious 1100 sq feet. Each of the 2 bedrooms is designed for privacy and are air conditioned as is the living room. There is a washer and dryer in the condo for your convenience. The second bedroom has 2 twins that can be made up as king one depending on your needs. The sofa pullout is available for an extra guest if needed. The condo is situated right on the ocean and has amazing views that you will enjoy daily. All linens, sheets and towels, are provided at no extra charge. The fully equipped kitchen allows guests to enjoy ocean view dinner right in the comforts of home. The condo was recently remodeled throughout and is a beautiful place for you to enjoy your vacation.
There are three great restaurants for you to enjoy during your stay at the resort.
1. Mim’s Seaside Bistro offers amazing outdoor and indoor seating and is situated right on the ocean for amazing views while dining. They offer several specials including an all you can eat shrimp on Thursday. Seafood bisque, coconut curry lobster and filet mignon are few of the favorites.
2. Iggies Beach Bar offers great food and drink so grab a barstool, breathe in the fresh ocean air, meet locals, mingle with visitors, order a bucket of VooDoo juice and let the good times begin! Located a few feet from the water’s edge, Iggies Beach Bar & Grill is an island hot-spot both day and night. Iggies is the only place on St. Thomas where you’ll find live entertainment 365 days a year. You might be here for one of our famous “Bands in the Sand” concerts, or some other special event such as our Super Bowl Tailgate Party or our weekly Carnival Extravaganza. Whatever the reason, good times are waiting for you here at Iggies Beach Bar.
3. The Lobster Grille provides a relaxing atmosphere for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The two-story, open-air restaurant edges our beachfront pool and offers beautiful ocean views. Start your morning with a hearty hello from Viola, our Bolongo Bay ambassador, and coffee or Mimosas (you are on vacation). Fuel up with Caribbean Eggs Benedict or Banana Foster Pancakes, or go light with a fruit and yogurt parfait or slice of our fresh-baked banana mango nut bread. For lunch, try one of our fresh salads, lobster flatbread pizza, or French Town Dip. Join us for happy hour (served 4 to 6 pm daily) and toast the day with a martini or glass of wine selected from our unique wine list. At night, dine on one of our restaurant’s famous fresh Caribbean lobster dishes – stuffed with crab, baked, seasoned and grilled, sautéed over pasta and more. Or enjoy fresh fish or juicy steaks paired with seasonal vegetables, island rice or roasted red bliss potatoes. Just make sure to save room for the evening’s assortment of decadent desserts or at least a Bushwacker – the famous blended drink is dessert with a kick and served in a coconut mug.
Plan the perfect St. Thomas date night for someone special!
Start your magical evening with a Sunset Sail around beautiful Charlotte Amalie Harbor on Heavenly Days. Watch the skyline turn into brilliant shades of red and orange while you sip Champagne or cocktails from the open bar and nibble on light hors d’oeuvres. After returning to Bolongo Bay stop by The Lobster Grille for dinner, or head down to Iggies for lighter fare and live music.
Our condo is located in the best location for easy access to everything. Make sure to enjoy the beautiful ocean front pool just steps from the condo. Everything you need is right there at your leisure.
Enjoy St Thomas, St Johns and Jost Van Dyke. Make sure to stop by the Soggy Dollar Bar and The One Love Bar located on the beach of White Bay.
Here are just a few of our top Virgin Islands adventures:
• Snorkel and swim with sea turtles on Heavenly Days.
• Scuba dive with the St. Thomas Diving Club
• Take in the world-renowned natural beauty of Magen’s Bay
• Reel in a Marlin from the deep sea
• Shop ‘til you drop at our duty-free shopping centers
• Parasail and admire the views of St. Thomas, you can be picked up from our beach
• Tour around and island hop with guided tours of St. Thomas and St. John
• Join us for the St. Thomas Carnival
• Sip Cruzan rum on a cultural tour of St. Croix
• Cruise off to enjoy the British Virgin Islands (you will need a passport for this adventure)
• Visit The Forum for film festivals, poets, string ensembles and more!
• Spend the day at the Virgin Islands “best attraction,” Coral World Ocean Park
• Enjoy arts and crafts festivals and classical music presented by Arts Alive
• Ride the view on the scenic skyride to Paradise Point, 700 feet above sea level
• Horseback ride along the natural beauty of St. John
• Promote local art and plan to see a show at the Reichhold Center
• Admire panoramic views at Mountain Top, while sipping their famous (original recipe) Banana Daiquiri
• Walk in historical footsteps on a guided tour of St. Thomas, including Blackbeard’s Castle
• Kayak or snorkel along spotted eagle rays, sea turtles and more in USVI wildlife sanctuaries
• Hit the links at the Fazio-designed St. Thomas Mahogany Run Golf Course.
We enjoyed our stay, the condo was as pictured! Condo was clean and tidy with everything you need. We utilized the washer and dryer daily. Amazing views and the pool is just steps away as well as the beach at Bolongo Bay!! Jim was very accommodating and answered e-mails quickly!!! Iggies and Mims are wonderful places to drink & dine, and within walking distance. I would recommend this condo to anyone looking into it!!!
We really enjoyed our stay and the condo was perfect. It's steps to the beach and pool and just a short walk to Iggies or the Bolongo Bay resort. The beach in front of the condo isn't good for swimming, but we had no issues using Bolongo bay resorts facilities. Although, the beach is pretty rocky. For under $10 we rented chairs and got free use of all the non motorized water equipment.
The pool is clean and very nice. The views from the condo were beautiful. You are right next a restaurant, but it really didn't bother us. The staff is a little close during dinner service if your on the balcony, but they're friendly and really didn't bother us at all. Plus they're food is great! Having Iggies a few minute walk on the beach is great too. There's theme nights, great food and cocktails and plenty to entertain adults and kids.
The property manager was really helpful and avaliable to answer any questions and suggest places for us to check out.
We had a great time and will deffinately be returning!
Awesome condo and even better owner/manager interactions! Very personable owner who from 1st contact was extremely responsive and helpful. I had a major travel issue with a weather delay (as Hurricane Matthew canceled all flights thru MIA for 48hrs) to start my stay and the owner (Jim) was above stellar in resolving a potential vacation crippling issue! Furthermore, the condo's condition, location, amenities, and on-point/non-evasive manager (Scott) were all miles above my most hopeful expectations! BRAVO - I plan to definitely return for future stays! [ Jim/Scott - I would like to convey my sincerest appreciation for enabling a truly wonderful visit to St. Thomas! ]
This condo was perfect for my family. This is a great condo for those traveling with kids, or anyone that wants the comforts of home. The view every morning was breathtaking. I could make the kids breakfast and sit on the patio and watch the waves roll in while I sipped my tea. It was pure bliss. The kitchen will save you lots of money! All the food is expensive because you're on an island, but still better for us to prepare as many meals in the condo as possible. I loved being so close to Iggies. Wednesday night was great (carnival night) and it's literally a 3 minute stroll down the beach. I took the kids down there every night to play games in the sand. Their food and drinks are great too and reasonably priced. The other thing that I really loved was the air conditioning! We traveled from the desert of Southern California and we know heat, but I have never experienced humidity like this! Thank God for good air conditioning. We were very comfortable in the condo. I was also happy with the location. Although we couldn't get in the water right in front of the condo, you can go down the beach towards the other resort and get in. There are too many sea urchins right in front. We highly recommend Coki Beach and Secret Harbor. These beaches are best on non cruise ship days. There was hardly anyone on the beach when we went. Overall this property was perfect for our family and I would highly recommend it.
Upon arrival, everything was well above what we expected. The condo was clean, neat, and stocked with everything we needed to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Scott, the property manager, was more than helpful and generous. There was action and excitement literally just a few steps away from the patio. Wonderful experience and would definitely stay here again. Thanks much for an awesome vacation. Jackie
Booking was easy. James answered all my questions really quickly. Pictures are legit what the condo looks like. Literally 2 seconds to the pool and maybe 30 seconds to the beach. The kitchen is fully stocked which was a plus for eating leftovers from restaurants. (We went to 2 grocery stores but I do not recommend either of them.) I recommend XO Bistro restaurant if you go up to Red Hook to catch the ferry one day. (Someone in the guest book recommended it to us, loved it.) Or if you are not adventurous, you could totally never leave this condo the whole week. There are 3 restaurants on site. Carnival night on Wednesday was super cool. We are 6 27-32 aged females and we didn't have a problem sharing the beds/bathrooms/space. Pack some sample detergents in case you want to wash towels half way through the trip, that's what we did.
No Passport Needed for US Citizens to US Virgin Islands!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan - March
Jan 3 2017 - Mar 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
Apr 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
May - July
May 1 2017 - Jul 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
50% deposit is due with the contract. The final 50% is due 30 days prior to check in. Checks and money orders are accepted gladly. Credit cards can be used please ask for details.