Internet and cable is currently out on the island.
NO PASSPORT REQUIRED FOR ST. THOMAS FOR US CITIZENS!
All linens provided and cleaning fee is included in the rental price!
Our condo which is located in building 16 in the Watergate division of Bolongo Bay is centrally located to everything you need on the island. Charlotte Amalie is a short 10-minute ride to the west. Here you can find many great places to eat and the international market place where you can experience the best duty-free shopping in the islands. The airport is approximately 20 minutes away and is an easy drive. To the east about a 10-minute drive you will find Red Hook. Here you can find great places to eat like Island Time Pizza and Tap and Still. Red Hook is also your key to the charter boats and ferries. You can take a car or person ferry to St John. Ferries are also available to go to Jost van Dyke and Tortola and other locations in the BVI.
The 2 bedroom / 2-bathroom condo is a spacious 1100 sq feet. Each of the 2 bedrooms is designed for privacy and are air conditioned as is the living room. There is a washer and dryer in the condo for your convenience. The second bedroom has 2 twins that can be made up as king one depending on your needs. The sofa pullout is available for an extra guest if needed. The condo is situated right on the ocean and has amazing views that you will enjoy daily. All linens, sheets and towels, are provided at no extra charge. The fully equipped kitchen allows guests to enjoy ocean view dinner right in the comforts of home. The condo was recently remodeled throughout and is a beautiful place for you to enjoy your vacation.
There are three great restaurants for you to enjoy during your stay at the resort.
1. Mim’s Seaside Bistro offers amazing outdoor and indoor seating and is situated right on the ocean for amazing views while dining. They offer several specials including an all you can eat shrimp on Thursday. Seafood bisque, coconut curry lobster and filet mignon are few of the favorites.
2. Iggies Beach Bar offers great food and drink so grab a barstool, breathe in the fresh ocean air, meet locals, mingle with visitors, order a bucket of VooDoo juice and let the good times begin! Located a few feet from the water’s edge, Iggies Beach Bar & Grill is an island hot-spot both day and night. Iggies is the only place on St. Thomas where you’ll find live entertainment 365 days a year. You might be here for one of our famous “Bands in the Sand” concerts, or some other special event such as our Super Bowl Tailgate Party or our weekly Carnival Extravaganza. Whatever the reason, good times are waiting for you here at Iggies Beach Bar.
3. The Lobster Grille provides a relaxing atmosphere for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The two-story, open-air restaurant edges our beachfront pool and offers beautiful ocean views. Start your morning with a hearty hello from Viola, our Bolongo Bay ambassador, and coffee or Mimosas (you are on vacation). Fuel up with Caribbean Eggs Benedict or Banana Foster Pancakes, or go light with a fruit and yogurt parfait or slice of our fresh-baked banana mango nut bread. For lunch, try one of our fresh salads, lobster flatbread pizza, or French Town Dip. Join us for happy hour (served 4 to 6 pm daily) and toast the day with a martini or glass of wine selected from our unique wine list. At night, dine on one of our restaurant’s famous fresh Caribbean lobster dishes – stuffed with crab, baked, seasoned and grilled, sautéed over pasta and more. Or enjoy fresh fish or juicy steaks paired with seasonal vegetables, island rice or roasted red bliss potatoes. Just make sure to save room for the evening’s assortment of decadent desserts or at least a Bushwacker – the famous blended drink is dessert with a kick and served in a coconut mug.
Plan the perfect St. Thomas date night for someone special!
Start your magical evening with a Sunset Sail around beautiful Charlotte Amalie Harbor on Heavenly Days. Watch the skyline turn into brilliant shades of red and orange while you sip Champagne or cocktails from the open bar and nibble on light hors d’oeuvres. After returning to Bolongo Bay stop by The Lobster Grille for dinner, or head down to Iggies for lighter fare and live music.
Our condo is located in the best location for easy access to everything. Make sure to enjoy the beautiful ocean front pool just steps from the condo. Everything you need is right there at your leisure.
Enjoy St Thomas, St Johns and Jost Van Dyke. Make sure to stop by the Soggy Dollar Bar and The One Love Bar located on the beach of White Bay.
Here are just a few of our top Virgin Islands adventures:
• Snorkel and swim with sea turtles on Heavenly Days.
• Scuba dive with the St. Thomas Diving Club
• Take in the world-renowned natural beauty of Magen’s Bay
• Reel in a Marlin from the deep sea
• Shop ‘til you drop at our duty-free shopping centers
• Parasail and admire the views of St. Thomas, you can be picked up from our beach
• Tour around and island hop with guided tours of St. Thomas and St. John
• Join us for the St. Thomas Carnival
• Sip Cruzan rum on a cultural tour of St. Croix
• Cruise off to enjoy the British Virgin Islands (you will need a passport for this adventure)
• Visit The Forum for film festivals, poets, string ensembles and more!
• Spend the day at the Virgin Islands “best attraction,” Coral World Ocean Park
• Enjoy arts and crafts festivals and classical music presented by Arts Alive
• Ride the view on the scenic skyride to Paradise Point, 700 feet above sea level
• Horseback ride along the natural beauty of St. John
• Promote local art and plan to see a show at the Reichhold Center
• Admire panoramic views at Mountain Top, while sipping their famous (original recipe) Banana Daiquiri
• Walk in historical footsteps on a guided tour of St. Thomas, including Blackbeard’s Castle
• Kayak or snorkel along spotted eagle rays, sea turtles and more in USVI wildlife sanctuaries
• Hit the links at the Fazio-designed St. Thomas Mahogany Run Golf Course.