New Listing! Stunning Log a-Frame Cabin Chalet. 360 Views. Hot Tub!(102 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 6 -8 Sleeps
After a day of hiking, horseback riding, fishing, golfing, antiquing, sledding, swimming - or nothing - relax and bask high in the crisp mountain air surrounded by Manzanita and Pine. Of course, be prepared for unannounced neighbors - Eagles, Deer, Elk, Humming Birds, and other occasional critters. Be sure to visit Christopher Creek, Tonto National Bridge, Fossil Creek and the nearby Goat Farm and Fish Hatchery. For those spunky folks, the Mazatzal casino is 20 minutes away in Payson along with bars that sprinkle between Payson, Pine and Strawberry.
Now for the particulars:
* Master Bedroom. Cal-King bed. Full bath en-suite. French doors open out to deck and hot tub.
* Second Bedroom. Queen size bed - romantic french decor.
* Full size downstairs Guest bathroom.
* Upstairs Third Bedroom and Grand suite/loft area with full en suite bath. Queen size very comfy log bed. 2 couches. Big screen TV. DVD
* If you're looking for more than 6 on a bed, we do have a luxury Queen size raised blow-up beds. Yes the LOFT is that big !! Great for kids sleepovers.
* Full kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, utensils, etc)
* Fully stocked pantry
* Washer / Dryer
* 2 TV's (upstairs is a big screen) DVDs, Direct TV
* Wi-Fi Internet connection
* Central air and heating
* Propane BBQ
* Sheets, linens, towels etc....
Remember this is not a sparsely decorated rental. Its our family vacation home. We'd love to share it with you !
1. Minimum 2 night stay
2. 10% extra rental fee per night for each soul above 6
4. For extended rental inquiries, rate reductions may apply (e.g. weekly rentals etc)
4. Unless otherwise agreed, 50% deposit upon reservation. Non-refundable within 30 days of Rental Period
6. $100 non-refundable cleaning fee
7. Pets are welcome with no pet deposit fee --- as long as they deposit outside. :-)
8. Check in is at 4 pm. and Check out is at 11 am. Unless owner can accommodate otherwise
8. Holiday rates may apply. Please contact the owner
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Mobile Phone
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Pet Fee $0
- Taxes Not included
Seasonal Rates apply. Please contact owner for prices.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Pine is only 1 1/2 hours from phoenix and scottsdale. Our lovely a-frame chalet is perched high on the mountains. Attractions include:
- tonto national bridge state park (7 minutes away)
- strawberry's famous fossil creek ( 12 minutes away)
- fossil creek creamery and goat farm ( fabulous !!)
- numerous hiking, biking trails
- antique shops and local art festivals
- fishing on pristine lakes
- horseback riding
- relaxing !
Your retreat begins here - Pine'n Away at Dusk
Hot Tub at sunset !
Living Room and Dining Room. View of Mogillon Rim !
Livingroom and Diningroom
Master Bedroom. King Size Bed. Ensuite and French Doors leading to deck/Hot Tub!
Upstairs log queen bedroom, two couches, ensuite bath and big screen TV
Mr. Snow man, bring me some snow. We woke up to this!
Views from front deck facing south
More views from the deck
Snow time ! Winter fun sledding in front of the cabin !!
View of Cabin from the Street
Good morning !
Livingroom and staircase upstairs
French Bedroom Queen Size Bed
View of upstairs loft bed area from log bed.
Mogollon Rim from the front deck.
Huge wrap around deck facing south west. Hot tub, BBQ
Our 'deer' neighbor
Killer sledding down the driveway.
Unbelievable wrap around views !
Welcome! Your retreat named Pine-n-Away begins here.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.