- Kitchen equipped with Viking appliances
- Great Porch Space
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Outdoor Swing Bed
- Outdoor Grill
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have complimentary access to 5 award winning community pools, the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and 2 tennis courts at both WaterColor and Shark's Tooth Club.
DETAILS: Stay in Watercolor with style, in this lovely two story four bedroom Forest District home. 69 Running Oak boasts beautiful vaulted ceilings, televisions in every bedroom and Viking appliances throughout the kitchen. The chef of the party will love the fully equipped gourmet kitchen. Guests can relax and enjoy a coffee or cocktail while sitting on the spacious porches. The front porch boasts a comfy porch swing while the back porch is perfect for outdoor dining. Hop on the 4 bicycles provided to explore Watercolor’s quiet streets and winding trails. Enjoy it’s close proximity to the Camp Pool, the beach and Seaside. Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 11):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Bunk Room: Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Bathtub
- Bunk Room: Twin over Double Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.