The perfect New Mexico getaway awaits you at this gorgeous 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Ruidoso vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 10 guests. Situated between the Lincoln National Forest and the Valley of Fires State Park with a wrap around deck, jacuzzi hot tub access, and wood burning fireplace, this home is the ideal place for your next outdoor adventure!
Master Bedroom (Top Master Bedroom): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Queen): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Lower Level Master): King Bed | Bedroom 4 (Lower Level Queen): Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This 2-story home in Upper Canyon with new, tastefully appointed living space is the perfect size for families, friends, or couples traveling together. The second story of the home is accessible via the spiral staircase, the outside deck stairs, or by driving up to the second level!
Head out to the wraparound deck, where you and your traveling companions will look forward to relaxing after active days outdoors. The spacious deck houses a Jacuzzi hot tub, gas grill, swing, and patio furniture.
Inside, the house features high-end, rustic decor, wooden ceiling beams, a wood burning fireplace, and all of the amenities necessary to create the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. Pinewood paneling adorns the downstairs game room, equipped with a pool table, foosball table, poker table, and a flat-screen HD cable TV, creating a warm and inviting space for everyone to enjoy.
The chef of the group will love the spacious kitchen, which is complete with all the cooking appliances needed to whip up some your favorite home-cooked meals.
Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee at the stunning kitchen table, before heading out to the nearby slopes of Ski Apache for world-class skiing and snowboarding. When you're not out and about, enjoy soothing afternoons surrounded by nature outside on the deck, streaming the high-speed wireless internet access for the latest news stories.
After a day spent relishing the outdoors or gambling at the race track at Ruidoso Downs, you'll love relaxing back at home. Gather with your guests in the inviting living room, where you can bask in the warmth of the wood burning fireplace while watching your favorite movies on one of the 6 flat-screen HD cable TVs.
Centrally located, you'll be in the perfect location to explore all that the area has to offer. An outdoor enthusiast's dream, this property is only minutes from Lincoln National Forest, where there is accessibility to hiking, fishing, golfing, skiing, and tubing. It's also just a short drive to the outstanding Ski Apache resort, which is the only resort in New Mexico with its own gondola lift. If you're feeling lucky, visit the Inn of the Mountain Gods casino to test out the slots, or head over to Ruidoso Downs race track to bet on your favorite horse. When you're not in the mood to cook, head over to Pena's Place or Can't Stop Smokin' BBQ for some delicious cuisine. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in Ruidoso, you're sure to find the ultimate adventure here at this beautiful vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, wrap around deck, jacuzzi hot tub access ($35 fee/stay), gas grill, patio furniture, wood burning fireplace, foosball table, pool table, poker table, high-speed wireless internet access, 6 flat screen HD cable TVs, a blender and more!
- One full bathroom located on the bottom floor and 2 full bathrooms located on the top floor!
- Ample parking for 5 regular sized cars! Parking available on lower level and upper level.
- Fantastic Ruidoso location with easy access to hiking, mountain biking, fishing, golfing, skiing, tubing, Ski Apache Resort, the race track at Ruidoso Downs, Inn of the Mountain Gods casino, restaurants, shops, and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- There is a mandatory hot tub fee. The fee is $35.00 per stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that elderly or physically impaired individuals may have difficulty getting up and down the spiral staircase. However, the second level of the home is also accessible via outside deck stairs or by driving up to the second level
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in