About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms, 5 Bath (Sleeps 8 )
It does not get any closer to Beaver Creek Village. Immediately adjacent to the ice rink, Vilar Performing Arts Center, shopping, and dining, you will be in the center of it all. Relax while enjoying Colorado Mountain décor and taking in views of Strawberry Park from your living room couch.
- 4 Bedroom, 5 Bath
- 4 Star
- 2,000 Sq. Ft
- One Level
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configurations
- King bed master bedroom, en-suite full bath, gas fireplace, bluetooth alarm
- Queen bed, en-suite full bath
- Queen bed, en-suite full bath
- Dual twin beds, en-suite full bath
- Sleeps 8
- Open interconnected kitchen, dining, and living areas
- Balcony adjacent to living area
- Expansive views of Strawberry Park and Beaver Creek
- Air Conditioning throughout home
- High speed wireless internet
- TV/DVD/Stereo, iPod and Bluetooth docking station
- 8 person dining table
- 3 person breakfast bar
- Gas fireplace
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
- Located above shops and dining options in Beaver Creek Village
- Ski-out via Oxford ski-way to the Elkhorn Lift or a short walk to Centennial Express
- Ski-in via Oxford ski-way or a short walk through Beaver Creek Village from the mountain base
- Elevator access
- Complimentary access to pool, hot tubs, and fitness facilities at Allegria Spa
- Complimentary on-call Village Transportation
- Complimentary parking space; underground, heated
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
East West Resorts - Rental and home management has been our expertise and primary focus since 1987. We are 100% committed to making your stay as enjoyable, as easy, and as memorable as possible. We have the privilege of managing some of the most desirable properties within the resort. Often costing less than a hotel room, vacation rentals afford guests significantly more space, personal amenities and privacy, while offering many of the benefits of a hotel.
What makes this Condo unique
Guests of East West Resorts have added amenities including complimentary wireless Internet, access to The Club at Allegria at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, and full concierge services.
Spacious Condo, Great Location
This spacious condo is well situated in the village. The layout is very nice, as the 3 bedrooms are on one side of the living area. The master suite is on the opposite side of the living area. We were able to cook meals in the kitchen. Plenty of utensils and dishes are available. There is also a charcoal grill on the patio, but we didn't use it. We enjoyed our time here and would recommend it to future guests.
Thank you for sharing your experience of Market Square 102 by Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay in this beautiful residence and hope you will return to Market Square, as we take great pride in taking care of our loyal guests at Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging.
Great Apartment excellent location
This is a great apartment with one off the best locations in beaver creek. It's next to the center of the village walking distance from all the stores,restaurants and sky lodges. It sleeps 6,has 2 and a half baths. We stayed here and definetly would recommend it the area is quiet,and it's nice and cool in the summer,and very cozy in the winter.
Thanks for staying with East West Resorts! Hope to see you again sometime soon. Let it snow!