|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Charming 2 bedroom 2 bathroom vacation rental that sleeps eight is located on the 1st floor of the Phoenix VII.
· DVD player, stereo system, flat screen television, and queen sofa sleeper in the carpeted living area
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances
· Table seating six in the dining area and seating for two at the kitchen bar
· Stacked washer and dryer in the condo
· King size bed, television, carpet, and balcony access in the master bedroom
· Jetted tub in the master bathroom
· Balcony has a table seating eight plus a chaise lounge to enjoy the gorgeous gulf front view
My family and I really enjoyed the stay at the Phoenix VII. It was located near to lots of activities and restaurants but not overcrowded, which I greatly appreciated. I loved walking straight out to the beach, but also having the option of the pool for the wind down in the afternoons. The beach was very clean and again not an overcrowded area. All the staff was very friendly and everyone that was staying in the condo was also very friendly. My only work of warning would be if you have a larger group that this room only had one shower...2 tubs (one being a small jacuzzi tub), but only one shower. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this place as a perfect location for others stay.
My family and I really enjoyed our stay at the Phoenix. It had many nearby restaurants and the beach was great. I will stay here again in the future and recommend it as a perfect weekend getaway.