About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Cozy and inviting, this 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condominium on Phoenix VII’s 4th floor sleeps four along the gorgeous shoreline of the Gulf.
· Living area with queen sleeper chaise sofa and large flat screen television
· Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in lovely full kitchen
· Chairs for four around dining area table and stools for two at breakfast bar
· Cheerful master bedroom includes king size bed and flat screen television
· Combination shower and tub in master bathroom
· Balcony with patio furniture overlooking beautiful Gulf front view
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
I really enjoyed the nice and updated and comfortable condo. The view was great and it wasn't extremely far from the beach. My friend was upset that we couldn't smoke on the balcony. The shower in that condo needs to be checked because the turn knob was loose and it took a while to figure out where the hot water was. Everything else worked good. We liked the location and proximity to good restaurants. I would recommend the Phoenix complexes to friends.
Deborah, thank you for taking the time to review your stay here. We appreciate your compliments as we work hard to keep our condo attractive and welcoming. When people smoke on the balcony, they tend to leave the sliding door open or when they open the door, the smoke rushes in. The fabrics in the condo pick up the smoke and cause problems for renters. The complex does offer a smoking permitted area for those wishing to smoke. We are thrilled that you chose to stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.