Gather your closest family friends and escape to this hilltop 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom Lake Havasu City vacation rental house, offering panoramic views of the water and sunset from the patio. The lake house decor will make you feel right at home, while the backyard patio with private pool and mountain views serves as a constant reminder that you’re on a Southwestern vacation. Comfortable, family-friendly accommodations to sleep 14 provides an ideal home base for all your lakefront adventures!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 5: Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
Spend your days lounging poolside, soaking in the outdoor spa (heated with additional fee) and enjoying lake views during your stay at this luxurious Lake Havasu City home. Upstairs and downstairs living areas in the 2,900-square-foot home provide entertainment for all ages in your travel group.
The main floor living room opens freely to the dining area and fully equipped kitchen, where you can whip up all your favorite recipes while entertaining your travel companions sitting at the center island bar. Step outside to the covered patio to dine al fresco with lake and mountain views as your backdrop.
Both the upstairs and downstairs living rooms boast large sectional couches and flat-screen TVs, offering perfect spots to unwind after your daily lake activities.
Catch the sunset from your private back patio and sip your favorite cocktail before heading to bed. The home offers ideal accommodations for all families, with a king bed for parents in the master bedroom, and bunk beds for the kids.
This home offers a private, luxurious family getaway near Lake Havasu for an exciting Arizona vacation. Drive 1 mile to spend your days at the lake, where you can lay out on the beaches, go jet skiing and rent a boat for tubing and wakeboarding fun!
From your Lake Havasu City home-away-from-home, you’ll be just 1 mile from Highway-95, offering easy access to all the local attractions. Visit the historic London Bridge about 2 miles from the property, then enjoy a round of golf at the London Bridge Club, about a mile away.
You won’t need to hop in the car to visit some of the area’s pristine park areas. Jack Hardie Park is the closest to the home, less than a half mile from the home.
Some of the city’s best shopping and restaurants are also within walking distance. Grab a healthy, gourmet meal from Juicy’s, then grab some drinks at No Name Public House for a night out on the town!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, large covered patio, backyard pool and spa (optional $150 spa heat fee) 2 living rooms with flat-screen cable TVs, central heating and air-conditioning, gas grill, free Wifi, laundry machines, garage parking, driveway parking, and much more
- Great Lake Havasu City location - A private, luxurious home with easy access to the lake and local attractions for an exciting Arizona vacation!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings. A $500 fee will be charged to the credit card on file if evidence of an event or party is found
- The spa can be heated for an additional $150 Optional Spa Heat Fee
- Please be respectful of neighbors and observe quiet hours from 10pm - 8am
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID is required prior to check in
- Monthly bookings welcome! Please inquire with Evolve for additional information
- For your safety, there are security cameras outside the home