1930s 2-Story Spanish: 4 Guest Suites, Ac, Awesome with Pool. Great for Groups(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7-8 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Spectacular 1934 Old Palm Springs Rental. Up to four couples. Sleeps 10 easily.
Beautifully furnished 1930s restored vintage Old Palm Springs property. Walled and gated privacy with four separate suites, great living room with fireplace and French doors to private courtyard and great mountain views. Large 1930s swimming pool with diving board, built-in outdoor seating with fire pit and fountains, 1956 vintage trailer / bar. Views of San Jacinto Mountains from every area of property. Pool heating optional. Fully equipped kitchen. Wonderful vintage furniture and lighting. Low-key sound system in living room. Broadband Internet included throughout the property. No TV and no house phones. Our pool is not fenced, so a liability release is required if children will be present.
Palm Springs TOT Permit # 6092
Member since: 2013
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 10-14
- Each suite has its own beautiful armoire, cedar trunk, mirrors, writing tables and seating. Upstairs bedroom suite has two rooms (small living room with wrap-around windows. All have 1930s doors with mortise locks, windows onto pool area, privacy. All have direct private access to pool area. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- This property is like a small beautiful village in Mexico or Spain. It has a beautiful garden designed by Laura Morton Designs in Hollywood. The 1957 Lincraft trailer has two doors and it's own small deck - it is a lovely bar inside! Low-key, very private, magical! This is not your typical modern house rental. If you want to come to Palm Springs to watch flat-screen TV and sit in your sunken marble hot tub, this is NOT for you. This house is for people who want an exotic and relaxing magical place to visit with family and friends - like traveling back in time. Only a few blocks from hundreds of shops, restaurants, bars, dancing and old Palm Springs fun. ...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 - Dec 28, 2016
8 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $4,000
- Housekeeping $230 + tax
- Pet Fee $500
- Tax Rate 11.5%
We deliver the property with fresh linens, towels, clean dishes and utensils. No charge for Hi-Speed internet 24/7.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
We are located a short walk from downtown Palm Springs where you can find great restaurants, bars, shops, museums, hiking, bike rentals, golf, tennis, swimming, mid-century architecture tours, live music, dancing and more. A short drive from the spectacular Indian Canyons with great hiking trails and prehistoric palm oasis. Minutes from the Palm Springs Airport.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Designed and renovated by a husband wife (photographer / landscape designer) team to recreate the feeling of old Palm Springs with modern Mexican / Mediterranean flourishes
Why the Owner Chose Tahquitz River Estates, Palm Springs, CA, USA:
The views are heavenly, the vibe is going back in time to when Palm Springs was filled with Spanish Revival architecture like this home. Large pool, diving board, separate casita, beautiful redone tiled bathrooms, new appliances, French doors, walled and gated for privacy!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
2 hours from Los Angeles or San Diego, this downtown close home offers beauty, privacy, good taste and is unpretentious. No marble countertops, no phone, no tv - (of course we have high-speed internet - we're not crazy!). Plenty of parking, complete privacy among the four suites, great outdoor spaces (fire pit, pool area, fountains, 1956 Lincraft aluminum trailer bar (!) and more! Beautiful, tasteful colors and scents. Romantic and relaxed. It's an oasis from your real world. Close to shops, tennis, golf, hiking, bars and great food.
Fully equipped kitchen includes all modern appliances (expresso machine, etc)
Living Room at Dusk
Sleeping Room / Office
View facing West in the morning.
Living Room at Dusk from Couryard
Upstairs walk-in shower
Poolside Guest Suite
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM