Leave your worries behind and head to Arizona! This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental townhome in Green Valley is the ideal destination for 4 travelers looking to spend days hitting the links and nights dining on the back patio watching gorgeous sunsets. When you're not out enjoying the incredible weather, Green Valley is full of tasty places to dine, and interesting shops to browse. Whatever your hobbies and interests include, you're sure to fall in love with this wonderful townhouse!
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa (Queen)
This newly-renovated townhome boasts magnificent furnishings and is located in the luxurious Cortina Villas community that has an array of amenities available at the near by Green Valley Recreation center for a small daily fee.
Return to the townhome and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV equipped with basic cable channels, a DVD player and Roku in the living room. The end of the day is an opportune time to kick back and surf the net with the free wireless internet access.
When your stomach starts to rumble, use the fully equipped kitchen to make a delicious home-cooked meal! The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite counters.
On nice evenings, step out to the covered back patio and use the gas grill to prepare a tangy barbecue dinner. The back patio looks out over an arroyo and is a great place to watch the sunset each evening.
After a day on the links or experiencing everything the area has to offer, you and your travel companions will fall right to sleep on the king-sized bed in the bedroom or the living room Queen size sleeper sofa. Turn on the TV in the bedroom and drift off while watching your favorite movie.
This townhome is in the perfect location for anyone looking to get away from it all and spend quality time with loved ones in the beautiful Arizona desert! With community amenities at the Green Valley Recreation center like a pool and fitness center, you may never need to leave the comfort of the Cortina Villas!
Once you're done swimming some laps at the community pool, hit the links at any of the 7 championship golf courses in the Green Valley area. The townhome is located within a mile of 2 courses.
On Wednesday mornings, take a short drive to the farmers market which has a tasty French pastry shop. If pastry doesn't sound appetizing, eat at the nearby Old Chicago Deli or the Family Restaurant.
If you're feeling lucky, head to one of the nearby casinos to gamble, dine, and take in an after-dinner performance! There are 4 casinos between Green Valley and Tucson.
Folks interested in thrift store shopping should be sure to check out the White Elephant and the Animal League on the north side of town.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, deck, gas grill, flat-screen TV with DVD player, Roku, and basic cable channels, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- Green Valley Recreation center community amenities (available for a small daily fee) include a fitness center, pool, Jacuzzi, clubhouse, business center, and more!
- Fantastic Green Valley location near championship golf courses, casinos, restaurants, and much more!
- Nearest Airport: Tucson International Airport - 7250 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85756, (~27 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 55 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
-Please note: The owner lives on site in a connected unit, with its own dedicated exterior entrance. Inside there are double-doors that connect these units. However, the door in your unit has its very own locks and owner will not access the home via these doors at any time.
- There is an amenity fee, per person per week, if you would like to use the Green Valley Recreation Community Center:
$15/per person for 1-7 days
$25/per person for 2 weeks
$35/per person for 1 month
$70/per person for 2 months
$135/per person for 4 months to 1 year
- Please note the pool, sauna, and hot tub are available at the Green Valley Recreation community center only