About the property
- Estate3700 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
PRIVATE ESTATE - PRIVATE HEATED POOL & SPA - OUTSIDE LIVING ROOM - SLEEPS 21-25
RESORT STYLE HOME - SLEEPS UP TO 21- 25 - LOCATED ONLY MINUTES FROM THE BEST SCOTTSDALE HAS TO OFFER...
Very Private Spa Retreat with Large Resort Style Heated Pool has room for everyone including a large baby pool, 2 Jetted Hot Tubs, 1 Interior Jetted Spa Tub, Amazing Climate Controlled Front and Back Patio, Sunken Outside Fireplace, Amazing Views and everything else you would expect a resort style vacation rental in the Scottsdale area to offer!
THIS HOME IS EQUIPPED WITH MULTIPLE SMOKE DETECTORS, CARBON MONOXIDE SENSORS, AND FIRE EXTINGUISHERS THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY
A Comfortable Home and Spa Resort in One Desert Gem!
• Less than five minutes from North Scottsdale
• Large bedrooms
• Sleeps up to 21 people WITHOUT the use of air mattresses and 25 with 2 high profile air mattresses
• LARGE Great Room with fireplace, 3 super comfy sofas with Southwest personality, and a leather recliner for the real lazy boy in your group
• 30 people can eat outside under our covered patios
• Climate Controlled covered outdoor eating areas
• Japanese Teppanyaki grilling table (Great for making all your pancakes at one time)
• Fully-stocked gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and granite slab counters
• Two resort-style dining areas in the front and back with seating for over 30 guests. Enjoy the mountain and desert views while you dine
• Personal chef available (Distinctly different style chefs who will even help stock the fridge & pantry upon arrival)
• Daily Housekeeping available
• Resort Style Heated Pool with Baby Pool (Great for sunbathing in 8” of water)
• 2 Large Hot Tubs
• One of a kind back patio and front court yard, outside sunken fireplace all with Views of the mountains & our colorful sunsets
• TWO gas grills on our BBQ island with seating
• Laundry room with front loaders
• Mountain & desert views from front & rear
• Outside fireplace seating area for cozy warmth on chilly desert nights
• High-definition flat screen TVs with satellite & DVRs in EVERY room including the outside living room
• Huge great room with fireplace and 70 inch Curved Screen HDTV
• 360-degree roof top observation deck
VACATIONING DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!
In fact, our spot in Cave Creek is so stunning, many upscale resorts and spas such as the Waldorf Astoria’s newest acquisition, called The Boulders Resort & Spa, the Four Seasons Resort & Spa, and a handful of other luxury properties all have chosen this immediate location for their own setting, as well as a handful of celebrities who made it their home. To name a few; Dick VanDyke, Johnny Carson, and Hugh Downs. We put you right in the middle of the striking beauty of the Arizona desert, and made sure the view is always close by. For a particularly extraordinary vantage point, check out the 360 degree observational deck on the roof.
• Breathtaking desert landscape
• Blazing blue skies
• Sherbet-colored sunsets
• Neighboring Black Mountain (made infamous by the Gold Rush)
• Nights spangled with stars.
• Close drive to 3 lakes (Wakeboarding, jet skiing, hot air ballooning, romantic dinner cruises, private jeep tour of the desert, private sea plane tour with pick up and drop off service for certain tours—plus enjoy a private brunch afterward with Mimosas, Champagne, Bloody Marys, or non-alcoholic options)
If you are looking for the real old west you’re coming to the right place. Perhaps you’ve heard about this in the news? Scottsdale made national news because of a battle over the motto of “The West’s Most Western Town.” Regardless of who wins the “duel,” all of the land in this part of Arizona is a slice of the true American West
Now, let’s talk food...
Our proximity to Scottsdale makes it easy to eat all of your meals in delicious restaurants that run the gamut from pub burgers to steak and seafood to chef owned & operated restaurants. But we highly recommend eating in at least once. If you like to grill out, boy do we have a place for you: a granite Teppanyaki cooking table—which is what you will find at hibachi restaurants like Benihana. Not sure about operating the Teppanyaki yourself? Don’t worry—let us recommend one of our talented in house chefs, who arrive armed with groceries, and prepare a delicious meal while you watch and luxuriate in our spa like surroundings. These professional chefs offer a wide range of epicurean delights, suited to your tastes! The Teppanyaki table is also ideal for breakfast. How about cooking a few dozen eggs, pancakes, bacon and sausage for the entire group all at once?
When you bring your friends and family here not only do you get to recharge in a home with spa-quality amenities, you also have access to a talented group of people who will improve your vacation with services such as your own personal chef, state of the art mobile kitchens, local limousine transportation, tour and expedition arrangements, and so much more.
• Luxurious outdoor living room with plush, overstuffed couches, chairs and ottomans
• High pressure misting systems
• Stainless steel gas BBQ Grill Island with even more seating
• Huge great room with fireplace and 70 inch Curved Screen HDTV
• Front & Back yard replete with desert landscaping and a second dining area
• Luxury bathroom with jetted tub for two
• Room for everyone! 3700 sq. ft. home and climate controlled covered patio bordering North Scottsdale, Carefree, Cave Creek, & Desert Mountain--wait until you see the views!
• Sleeps up 21 guests with 2 people per bed, or 12 guests individually in their own beds (including 2 convertible sofas in the Great Room)
• Super comfy bedding with lots of pillows, flat-screen TVs with satellite in every room
• 3 bathrooms, double-vanities and a jetted tub in the Master suite
• Master Suite #1 (1 King & Trundle Bed) - Sleeps 4
• Spa Suite #2 (2 Queen Beds) - Sleeps 4
• Guest Suite #3 (2 Queen Beds) - Sleeps 4
• Guest Suite #4 (1 Queen & 1 Twin) - Sleeps 3
• Spa Suite #5 (1 Queen) - Sleeps 2
• Great Room #6 (Non Private w/ 2 Convertible Sofas) - Sleeps 4
ALTHOUGH WE ARE NESTLED IN THE MOST PICTURESQUE TOWN IN NORTH SCOTTSDALE SURROUNDED BY OUR AMAZING MOUNTAINS & COLORFUL SUNSETS THERE IS ALWAYS THE POSSIBILITY OF ANIMAL WILDLIFE AND NEIGHBORS WHO EXPECT YOU TO ACT RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE & EVERYTHING WITHIN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. WE DO NOT PERMIT PARTIES. IF YOU HAVE TO ASK WHAT WE CONSIDER TO BE A PARTY THEN THIS IS NOT THE HOME FOR YOU. YOU WILL NOT BE IN A REMOTE LOCATION WHERE ANYTHING GOES, BUT RATHER YOU WILL BE VACATIONING AT THE MOST AMAZING VACATION HOME IN CAVE CREEK.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
About Guy Kobey
Hello! We would like to introduce ourselves to our guests. My name is Guy Kobey and I am a 3rd generation Phoenician & Prescottonian and my wife Dixie, is originally from what used to be a little Mayberry type town in Illinois called Naperville & proud Prescottonian. We have been in the hospitality industry for many years and always wanted to have our own bed & breakfast in the woods. Well, having vacation rentals located in the best vacation spots in Arizona is the next best thing! Dixie, myself and our 2 little girls are very proud of our wonderful rentals in Scottsdale, Prescott & Pinetop and as a family who likes to vacation together we make it so you will feel as if you are guests in home. Because there is so much to do while on vacation and so much to choose from we give you a welcome letter depending on which home you are coming to that includes a list of the places we recommend to gas up, grocery shop, tour, golf, eat, picnic, fish, horseback ride, etc… Our easy booking process begins once you have decided to stay at one of our homes. We have tried to think of everything we would want at our fingertips when we are on vacation. And if there is something you would like us to do to make your vacation extra special please let us know and we will do our best. Please take a look at what our previous guests have to say about our very special homes within our “REVIEWS” section of this website. Hopefully you will get a chance to see what makes this vacation rental the best one for you and you group. Our family hopes you will stay with us - FOR A VACATION YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER FORGET! Sincerely, Guy Kobey
Why Guy Kobey chose Carefree Fore
• Less than five minutes from North Scottsdale • Large bedrooms • Sleeps up to 21 people WITHOUT the use of air mattresses (Sleeps 25 with 2 high profile air mattresses) • LARGE Great Room with fireplace, 3 super comfy sofas with Southwest personality, and a leather recliner for the real lazy boy in your group • 30 people can eat outside under our covered patios • Climate Controlled' covered outdoor eating areas • Japanese Teppanyaki grilling table (Great for making all your pancakes at one time) • Fully-stocked gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and granite slab counters • Two resort-style dining areas in the front and back with seating for over 30 guests. Enjoy the mountain and desert views while you dine • Personal chef available (Distinctly different style chefs who will even help stock the fridge & pantry upon arrival) • Daily Housekeeping available • Resort Style Heated Pool with Baby Pool (Great for sunbathing in 8” of water) • 2 Large Hot Tubs • One of a kind back patio and front court yard, outside sunken fireplace all with Views of the mountains & our colorful sunsets • TWO gas grills on our BBQ island with seating • Laundry room with front loaders • Mountain & desert views from front & rear • Outside fireplace seating area for cozy warmth on chilly desert nights • High-definition flat screen TVs with satellite & DVRs in EVERY room including the outside living room • 360-degree roof top observation deck THIS HOME IS EQUIPPED WITH MULTIPLE SMOKE DETECTORS, CARBON MONOXIDE SENSORS, AND FIRE EXTINGUISHERS THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY
What makes this Estate unique
* Daily Housekeeping Available * Private Catering from distinctly different style chefs * Complimentary concierge referral service with digital brochures; Wakeboarding, jet skiing, or heighten the romance with a sunset dinner cruise; a close drive to one of our 3 nearby lakes, Hot Air Balloon Expedition, Private Jeep Tour, Private Sea Plane Tour, plus more… (Available pick up & drop off service, private meals after tours can include Mimosa, Champagne, Bloody Mary, or Non Alcoholic Brunches) * Private Limousine (For local destinations upon availability)
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Place was amazing - had everything we needed!
Great location for a quiet a getaway - Guy was very accommodating and helpful with the entire book in process. Would highly recommend and plan to come back.
Thank you very much you and your group were a pleasure to have as guests and I do hope you will come stay again! -Guy
Great house for group retreat!
There was a large group of us who used the house for a retreat and it was perfect! Fully stocked with everything you need to cook, play and enjoy time away. The owner was very helpful and responsive. We would definitely stay again.
Hi Debbie, I am so glad you had a nice time! I am very happy we were able to get your group in with such short notice, as you probably know we are usually booked months in advance. You do great work with the youths of Arizona! - Guy
House was great. Plenty of Room
Glad you like it
Perfect, long weekend!
Awesome! Loved Serene Carefree Oasis
We are glad you had a nice time! Please come back & see us again.
Great experience and awesome stay
Incredibly beautiful home--the pictures don't do it justice. You can tell no detail was spared when the home was built/designed. There are tons of common areas and spaces to hang out in. We stayed 3 days and didn't have time to truly experience the whole thing. All in all, great stay.
Thank you for staying with us! If you liked this house you need to try The Cave Creek Spa House VRBO # 565125 or our Paradise Valley Oasis VRBO # 19832. We try to have everything you will need while on vacation at your fingertips! I hope you'll come again!
Our group of 7 guys stayed at Guy's serene desert oasis for a golf trip and could not be happier. The house is truly beautiful. Dealing with Guy was an absolute pleasure. There was plenty of room for everyone to sleep very comfortably. The kitchen and outdoor grill is top of the line. If you are looking for a great place to stay that is in a very convenient location....look no further. We have rented many homes around the country and this is by far our favorite. We will definitely be back.
Thank you for coming! We hope to see you next year.
Cave Creek Spa Home, located five minutes from North Scottsdale - Centrally located only minutes from the best restaurants, golf courses, shopping, sight seeing and includes everything you would expect a resort style home to encompass for vacationing in the Scottsdale dessert!
This wonderful home SLEEPS 21 IN BEDS and 25 with the use of high profile air mattresses - Large resort style pool, 2 spas, climate controlled patios, Tepanyaki table, BBQ Island, outside dining for everyone! This home is located about 35 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and 15 minutes from Scottsdale Airport and 3 minutes from Carefree Airport.
This is the ultimate golfer’s getaway!
**nearby courses within minutes: desert mountain, troon, troon north, rancho manana, dove valley, legend trails, desert highlands, tatum ranch, 2 at Wildfire JW Marriott (1 Jack Nicklaus & 1 Arnold Palmer course)
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
DO NOT BOOK THIS HOME UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING • EVERY BOOKING FROM NOVEMBER - MAY PAYS HEATED POOL AND SPA FEE OF $100/ NIGHT or $300 MINIMUM FOR STAYS LESS THAN 3 NIGHTS • EVERY BOOKING FROM NOVEMBER - MAY PAYS < 7 NIGHT FEE OF $900 (MOST OF THE TIME YOU WILL ALREADY SEE IT WITHIN THE QUOTED RATE) • PET FEE: Please let us know if you are bringing your furry family member (dogs only). We do allow house trained dogs with a fee which is assessed after booking. The rate is $20/night per dog with a $50 minimum per dog and is billed separately after booking. • INSTRUCTIONS & REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WILL BE EMAILED SEPARATELY TO BE SIGNED ONLINE THROUGH DOCUSIGN. • CHECK IN: 4pm – CHECK OUT: 10am (If you would like to check in earlier or check out later than the regular scheduled time please contact us the day before and as long as we don’t have anyone checking in or out that day and the home can be ready at your required time then it would be no problem. So please contact me via email or phone to see if we can handle that for you) IMPORTANT HOUSEKEEPING ISSUES: • NO GLASS IN OR NEAR POOL • DO NOT USE GARBAGE DISPOSALS. All food waste must be thrown away, the disposals are not made to handle the volume our vacation rentals produce • We have trash cans in every room and 2 large receptacles in back yard and 4 huge city cans. Interior trash cans have 3-5 liners inside each can • Please pour cooking oils into trash and not down sinks, BUT PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE OIL HAS COOLED! • Please use trash can for food disposal and NOT garbage disposals. • Please leave key in lockbox at front door at all times. THIS HOME IS EQUIPPED WITH MULTIPLE SMOKE DETECTORS, CARBON MONOXIDE SENSORS, AND FIRE EXTINGUISHERS THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY