Scottsdale Estate - Vacation with 19-24 Guests - Heated Pool & Spas(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Estate
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
PRIVATE ESTATE - PRIVATE HEATED POOL & SPA - SLEEPS 19-24 - OUTSIDE LIVING ROOM
Very Private Spa Retreat with Large Resort Style Heated Pool has room for everyone including a large baby pool, 2 Jetted Hot Tubs, 1 Interior Jetted Spa Tub, Amazing Climate Controlled Front and Back Patio, Sunken Outside Fireplace, Amazing Views and everything else you would expect a resort style vacation rental in the Scottsdale area to offer!
A Comfortable Home and Spa Resort in One Desert Gem
• Less than five minutes from North Scottsdale
• Large bedrooms
• Sleeps up to 19 people WITHOUT the use of air mattresses
• LARGE Great Room with fireplace, 3 super comfy sofas with Southwest personality, and a leather recliner for the real lazy boy in your group
• 30 people can eat outside under our covered patios
• Climate Controlled' covered outdoor eating areas
• Japanese Teppanyaki grilling table (Great for making all your pancakes at one time)
• Two resort-style dining areas in the front and back with seating for over 30 guests. Enjoy the mountain and desert views while you dine
• Personal chef available (Distinctly different style chefs who will even help stock the fridge & pantry upon arrival)
• Daily Housekeeping available
• Resort Style Heated Pool with Baby Pool (Great for sunbathing in 8” of water)
• 2 Large Hot Tubs
• One of a kind back patio and front court yard, outside sunken fireplace all with Views of the mountains & our colorful sunsets
• TWO gas grills on our BBQ island with seating
• Laundry room with front loaders
• Mountain & desert views from front & rear
• Outside fireplace seating area for cozy warmth on chilly desert nights
• High-definition flat screen TVs with satellite & DVRs in EVERY room including the outside living room
• 360-degree roof top observation deck
VACATIONING DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!
In fact, our spot in Cave Creek is so stunning, many upscale resorts and spas such as the Waldorf Astoria’s newest acquisition, called The Boulders Resort & Spa, the Four Seasons Resort & Spa, and a handful of other luxury properties all have chosen this immediate location for their own setting, as well as a handful of celebrities who made it their home. To name a few; Dick VanDyke, Johnny Carson, and Hugh Downs. We put you right in the middle of the striking beauty of the Arizona desert, and made sure the view is always close by. For a particularly extraordinary vantage point, check out the 360 degree observational deck on the roof.
• Breathtaking desert landscape
• Blazing blue skies
• Sherbet-colored sunsets
• Neighboring Black Mountain (made infamous by the Gold Rush)
• Nights spangled with stars.
• Close drive to 3 lakes (Wakeboarding, jet skiing, hot air ballooning, romantic dinner cruises, private jeep tour of the desert, private sea plane tour with pick up and drop off service for certain tours—plus enjoy a private brunch afterward with Mimosas, Champagne, Bloody Marys, or non-alcoholic options)
If you are looking for the real old west you’re coming to the right place. Perhaps you’ve heard about this in the news? Scottsdale made national news because of a battle over the motto of “The West’s Most Western Town.” Regardless of who wins the “duel,” all of the land in this part of Arizona is a slice of the true American West
Now, let’s talk food...
Our proximity to Scottsdale makes it easy to eat all of your meals in delicious restaurants that run the gamut from pub burgers to steak and seafood to chef owned & operated restaurants. But we highly recommend eating in at least once. If you like to grill out, boy do we have a place for you: a granite Teppanyaki cooking table—which is what you will find at hibachi restaurants like Benihana. Not sure about operating the Teppanyaki yourself? Don’t worry—let us recommend one of our talented in house chefs, who arrive armed with groceries, and prepare a delicious meal while you watch and luxuriate in our spa like surroundings. These professional chefs offer a wide range of epicurean delights, suited to your tastes! The Teppanyaki table is also ideal for breakfast. How about cooking a few dozen eggs, pancakes, bacon and sausage for the entire group all at once?
When you bring your friends and family here not only do you get to recharge in a home with spa-quality amenities, you also have access to a talented group of people who will improve your vacation with services such as your own personal chef, state of the art mobile kitchens, local limousine transportation, tour and expedition arrangements, and so much more.
• Luxurious outdoor living room with plush, overstuffed couches, chairs and ottomans
• High pressure misting systems
• Stainless steel gas BBQ Grill Island with even more seating
• Huge great room with fireplace and 65 inch flat screen HDTV
• Front & Back yard replete with desert landscaping and a second dining area
• Luxury bathroom with jetted tub for two
• Room for everyone! 3700 sq. ft. home and climate controlled covered patio bordering North Scottsdale, Carefree, Cave Creek, & Desert Mountain--wait until you see the views!
• Sleeps up 19 guests with 2 people per bed, or 10 guests individually in their own beds (including 2 convertible sofas in the Great Room)
• Super comfy bedding with lots of pllows, flat-screen TVs with satellite in every room
• 3 bathrooms, double-vanities and a jetted tub in the Master suite
• Master Suite #1 (1 King) - Sleeps 2
• Spa Suite #2 (2 Queen Beds) - Sleeps 4
• Guest Suite #3 (2 Queen Beds) - Sleeps 4
• Guest Suite #4 (1 Queen & 1 Twin) - Sleeps 3
• Spa Suite #5 (1 Queen) - Sleeps 2
• Great Room #6 (Non Private w/ 2 Convertible Sofas) - Sleeps 4
* PLEASE Call us at 602-359-2539 if you need your questions answered
ALTHOUGH WE ARE NESTLED IN THE MOST PICTURESQUE TOWN IN NORTH SCOTTSDALE SURROUNDED BY OUR AMAZING MOUNTAINS & COLORFUL SUNSETS THERE IS ALWAYS THE POSSIBILITY OF ANIMAL WILDLIFE AND NEIGHBORS WHO EXPECT YOU TO ACT RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE & EVERYTHING WITHIN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. WE DO NOT PERMIT PARTIES. IF YOU HAVE TO ASK WHAT WE CONSIDER TO BE A PARTY THEN THIS IS NOT THE HOME FOR YOU. YOU WILL NOT BE IN A REMOTE LOCATION WHERE ANYTHING GOES, BUT RATHER YOU WILL BE VACATIONING AT THE MOST AMAZING VACATION HOME IN CAVE CREEK.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2002
- 3700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 24, Beds for 19-24
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 30 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Nov 21, 2017
1 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 7 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 7 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- CLEANING CHARGE $450 + tax
- HEATD POOL/SPAS-3 NT MIN $300 + tax
- Pet Fee $150 + tax
- < 7 Night Fee $2,000 + tax
- Tax Rate 14.97%
ONLINE AUTO QUOTE IS ALMOST ALWAYS INCORRECT!
WE DON'T REQUIRE A MINIMUM NUMBER OF NIGHTS, , depending on the dates when staying less than 7 nights our MINIMUM RATE of $1500 to $6500 may apply PLUS extra person charge after the 7th guest, Heated Pool or Spa fee, cleaning charge and tax. We have a minimum base rate of $1500 - $6500 per group including, but not limited to the changing of the majority of same group while keeping the home contracted to the same individual or business.
Rates start at $350 and can go up to $1300/night
Rates are for 7 people plus $25/night per person thereafter ($50/night on holidays/special events and $150/person when staying less than 7 nights)
Cleaning Charge $450 / Holidays $550
Heated Pool/Spa Charge $100/day or $500/ every 7 Days
HOUSE TRAINED DOGS PERMITTED UPON NOTIFICATION - FEES ARE $150 TO $250 PER DOG
FREE HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET
PLEASE CALL FOR THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAY’S & SPECIAL EVENT’S RATES… THEY ARE HIGHER!
Holidays & Special Events include but are not limited to: New Years, Fiesta Bowl, Barrett Jackson Auto Auction, PF Chang’s Marathon, Martin Luther King, Phoenix Open, President’s Day, Spring Training, Easter, Graduations, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and a handful of sporting events…
This website is ONLY used as an advertising tool because it has a one size fits all rental agreement and cancellation policy we use our own… We personally contact ALL our guests. THIS WAY YOU DON’T GET SCAMMED! Your rental agreement will be emailed to you once you are ready to roll.
If you cancel 365 days or more before your arrival date, you will be refunded the money you paid minus a $250 processing and marketing fee. There will be no refunds for cancellations within 365 days of your arrival date, including early check outs, no-shows, or stays shortened or prevented due to inclement weather. Travel insurance can be purchased and is highly recommended.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Cave Creek Spa Home, located five minutes from North Scottsdale - Centrally located only minutes from the best restaurants, golf courses, shopping, sight seeing and includes everything you would expect a resort style home to encompass for vacationing in the Scottsdale dessert!
This wonderful home SLEEPS 19 IN BEDS and more with the use of high profile air mattresses - Large resort style pool, 2 spas, climate controlled patios, Tepanyaki table, BBQ Island, outside dining for everyone! This home is located about 35 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and 15 minutes from Scottsdale Airport and 3 minutes from Carefree Airport.
This is the ultimate golfer’s getaway!
**nearby courses within minutes: desert mountain, troon, troon north, rancho manana, dove valley, legend trails, desert highlands, tatum ranch, 2 at Wildfire JW Marriott (1 Jack Nicklaus & 1 Arnold Palmer course)
About the owner: Hello! We would like to introduce ourselves to our guests. My name is Guy Kobey and I am a 3rd generation Phoenician & Prescottonian and my wife Dixie, is originally from what used to be a little Mayberry type town in Illinois called Naperville & proud Prescottonian. We have been in the hospitality industry for many years and always wanted to have our own bed & breakfast in the woods. Well, having vacation rentals located in the best vacation spots in Arizona is the next best thing! Dixie, myself and our 2 little girls are very proud of our wonderful rentals in Scottsdale, Prescott & Pinetop and as a family who likes to vacation together we make it so you will feel as if you are guests in home. Dixie and I love to decorate and the more you stay with us you will see the more things change. Much of the décor in our homes is for sale, so give us a call if you see something you just can’t live without! Because there is so much to do while on vacation and so much to choose from we give you a welcome letter depending on which home you are coming to that includes a list of the places we recommend to gas up, grocery shop, tour, golf, eat, picnic, fish, horseback ride, etc… Our easy booking process begins once you have decided to stay at one of our homes. We have tried to think of everything we would want at our fingertips when we are on vacation. And if there is something you would like us to do to make your vacation extra special please let us know and we will do our best. Please take a look at what our previous guests have to say about our very special homes within our “REVIEWS” section of this website. Hopefully you will get a chance to see what makes this vacation rental the best one for you and you group. Our family hopes you will stay with us - FOR A VACATION YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER FORGET! Your grateful hosts, The Kobey Family (Guy, Dixie, Porsha, & Winter)
Why the Owner Chose Carefree Fore, Carefree, AZ, USA:
• Less than five minutes from North Scottsdale • Large bedrooms • Sleeps up to 19 people WITHOUT the use of air mattresses • LARGE Great Room with fireplace, 3 super comfy sofas with Southwest personality, and a leather recliner for the real lazy boy in your group • 30 people can eat outside under our covered patios • Climate Controlled' covered outdoor eating areas • Japanese Teppanyaki grilling table (Great for making all your pancakes at one time) • Fully-stocked gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and granite slab counters • Two resort-style dining areas in the front and back with seating for over 30 guests. Enjoy the mountain and desert views while you dine • Personal chef available (Distinctly different style chefs who will even help stock the fridge & pantry upon arrival) • Daily Housekeeping available • Resort Style Heated Pool with Baby Pool (Great for sunbathing in 8” of water) • 2 Large Hot Tubs • One of a kind back patio and front court yard, outside sunken fireplace all with Views of the mountains & our colorful sunsets • TWO gas grills on our BBQ island with seating • Laundry room with front loaders • Mountain & desert views from front & rear • Outside fireplace seating area for cozy warmth on chilly desert nights • High-definition flat screen TVs with satellite & DVRs in EVERY room including the outside living room • 360-degree roof top observation deck
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
* Daily Housekeeping Available * Private Catering from distinctly different style chefs * Complimentary concierge referral service with digital brochures; Wakeboarding, jet skiing, or heighten the romance with a sunset dinner cruise; a close drive to one of our 3 nearby lakes, Hot Air Balloon Expedition, Private Jeep Tour, Private Sea Plane Tour, plus more… (Available pick up & drop off service, private meals after tours can include Mimosa, Champagne, Bloody Mary, or Non Alcoholic Brunches) * Private Limousine (For local destinations upon availability)
- Primary: 6023592539
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.