**Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay**
Find your home-away-from-home in this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 6 in Neenah! Just steps from Lake Winnebago, this house is a Wisconsin gem, where the water serves as your front yard and an acre of wooded land as your backdrop. Whether you're here for ice fishing in the snow or sunbathing on the sand, this sweet spot is one of the best no matter the season!
Master Bedroom: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Pack up the bait and tackle and return to your cozy oasis to warm up and wind down at the end of the day. Thaw frozen fingers and toes by the candle-lit fireplace while your fellow fishermen fall into a cat-nap on the couches in the living room. Click on the TV to watch Roku channels or pop a DVD into the player for a movie!
Bring back the catch-of-the-day for a home-cooked seafood feast! The kitchen is equipped with updated appliances and ample counter space to assist in fish sticks and fillets alike. When you're ready to eat, enjoy good food with great company at the 4-person dining table.
End each night early with plenty of rest to prepare you for another busy day on the lake. You can enjoy a bit of peace and privacy on the twin bed in the second bedroom, while friends retreat to the full and twin bed in the master bedroom. If you're traveling with more than 4, utilize the sleeper sofa in the living room so that everyone has a place to stay.
In the morning, you'll be treated to unbeatable views of the sun rising over Lake Winnebago just in front of the house. Enjoy a cup of coffee outside in the sunshine, where the screened-in porch ensures you can start each day unbothered by pesky guests.
Pack the parka and enjoy Lake Winnebago in the winter! You're just a mile from Payne Point, where the main ice road runs, providing access to ice fishing, sturgeon spearing, and snowmobiling right above the frozen water. Bring your best bait and tackle to compete in Battle on Bago, a fishing tournament held annually on Winnebago!
When the weather warms up, trade the snow boots for flip-flops and head to the beach! You'll find dozens of beaches on Lake Winnebago, with more lining the coast of Lake Poygan 20 miles west. Drive 17 minutes up the coast of Winnebago to visit the local favorite, Waverly Beach, where you can sunbathe during the day and sip on drinks at the tiki bar each night! Also close to the property are Fresh Air Camp Park and Memominee Park!
Take part in small-town America and experience all that the city of Neenah has to offer! Nestled in the heart of Fox Cities metropolis, you'll find tons of local fun all within 50 miles of the property. Cheer on the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field, hike around High Cliff State Park, score some tickets to Country USA, or fly in for the famous EAA AirVenture convention!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a TV with Roku, DVD player, small DVD collection, free WiFi, a fireplace with candle logs, air conditioning, a dresser, screened-in front porch, patio furniture, a gas grill, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, wheelchair access, and much more!
- Incredible Neenah location - Right on the edge of Lake Winnebago with the main access at Payne Point less than a mile down the road, plus only minutes to Fresh Air Camp Park and Menominee Park!
- Nearest Airport: Appleton International Airport - W6390 Challenger Dr, Appleton, WI 54914, ( ~12.3 mile away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- A handicap ramp can be provided upon request
- Please note that the garage is not available for guest use