Gate Street Cottage is one of the most sought after cottages in historic Niagara-on-the-Lake. Location, location, location!!. Modern in a quaint setting!! In the heart of the town, close to parks, groceries, golf, Shaw Theatre, river, dining and all the shopping, you are in the middle of it all! The wondering bright sun filled cottage is surrounded by fabulous gardens. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee or one of Niagara's Finest Wines in the picturestique back yard or the grand front veranda.
The commmunity pool is a 10 minute walk away and is open from mid June to Labour Day weekend. There is a daily fee for the community pool!
Any questions please click the Contact Manager and Janet will be happy to respond! Janet and Eric will be your hosts during your stay and we are local! The town of Niagara on the Lake requires that all vacation rentals and home sharing be licensed and insured. All Niagara Holiday Rentals vacation homes comply. Please note: YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE SPOKEN DIRECTLY WITH A REPRESTATIVE AT NIAGARA HOLIDAY RENTALS! Please call Niagara Holiday Rentals to confirm your reservation and check in information.
We accept visa or master card and all payments to Niagara Holiday Rentals are in Canadian $. High season is between May and October, low season is Nov to April (except the holiday season). In Canadian our rates range from $299 to $445 Canadian, plus applicable taxes and fees.
The minimum age of the primary guest who responsible for the house because they booked it is at least 25 years of age.
Gate Street Cottage:
• fully renovated 100 year old cottage with a spacious main floor master bedroom with the option of a king or super twin beds (request set up at time of booking).
• Upstairs are two more bedrooms, one King Bed, one Queen Bed, both with ensuites and fine linens.
• Open concept main floor is ideal for indoor entertaining and the kitchen is large enough for two cooks! BBQ/Grill conveniently located off of kitchen back door.
• Professionally cleaned, bed linens provided, laundry facilities, BBQ/Grill
• Parking for two cars is available.
The community pool is a 10 minute walk away and is open from mid June to Labour Day weekend. There is a daily fee for the community pool!
Located on a residential tree lined street, you can really feel like a local, walk everywhere! Call Janet today to book your little piece of heaven!