Looking for a break from all the hustle and bustle of normal life? This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home for 6 is nestled amidst a 180-acre working hay farm with sweeping views of rolling hills and not a neighbor in sight. The large yard is perfect for outdoor games, while the picnic tables and fire pit provide an ideal area for entertaining outside. Relax inside amidst the hunting decor, or lounge on the deck for some of the best sunrises and sunsets Klingerstown has to offer!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed with a Twin Trundle Bed
Enjoy the peace and quiet of this rustic ranch home. With rolling hills, pastures, and forests surrounding the home, you’ll feel nice and secluded from all the stresses of everyday life in "The Lodge" at Hauck Farms.
The interior boasts 1,500 square feet of well-appointed furnishings. Relax on the couch as the flat-screen Smart TV streams all your favorite Netflix shows.
Whenever hunger strikes, the fully equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need to whip up family favorite recipes. If you stopped at the Crossroads Market, which occurs every Friday, use your acquired local fruits and veggies to inspire your next culinary creation.
The true treasure of this home is its prime outdoor space. Relax on the deck as the pergola provides shade on those warm summer days, picnic out in the fresh air with help of the charcoal grill, or roast some marshmallows over one of the 2 fire pits come nighttime!
Once your eyes start to droop, you’ll be gifted to 3 comfy bedrooms to sleep tightly each night. If you’re not quite ready for bed, challenge a partner to a late-night game of pool before tucking in.
If you’re traveling with kids, take them to Knoebels Amusement Park for some thrilling roller coaster rides, or treat the adults to some local vintages at Benigna's Creek Winery. The Sky-Vu Drive-In Theater is also just 12 miles away in Gratz, with a great ice cream street just across the street!
Head 15 minutes to the Susquehanna River for boating, fishing, guided tours, and many more outdoor activities ith information at the Susquehanna Greenway, Middle Section Water Trail. Pet your favorite exotic and farm animals at Lake Tobias Wildlife Park or drive about 1 hour to Hersey Park for the day.
Enjoy plenty of space to keep your ATV parked at 'The Lodge' and travel 15 miles to hit the 3,000-acre terrain park with driving features for all levels of skill at Rausch Creek Off Road Park. You'll also find more off-road fun at the Anthracite Trail Head 14 miles away.
Other cultural and outdoor attractions to check out during your stay include the Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine, Ned Smith Center for Nature and Art, the Shikellamy State Park and Marina, Centralia (the town that's one fire), Millersburg Ferry, and the Scrossorads Sale and Farmer's Market in Gatz.
When you tire of cooking at home, check out all the great restaurants in the area, including local favorites like Klingerstown Hotel, Jack's Spot, White Oak Tavern, or RC's Bar & Grille.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen TVs (1 Smart TV), free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, furnished deck, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), 2 fire pits (wood provided), RV hookup, driveway parking, and more!
- Peaceful Klingerstown location on a 180 acres, with easy access to surrounding attractions. 22 minutes to the Susquehanna River, 40 minutes to Lake Tobias Wildlife Park, 12 miles to Gratz, 30 minutes to Rausch Creek Off Road Park, 25 minutes to the Anthracite Trail Head, 19 miles to Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine, 24 miles to the Ned Smith Center, 28 miles to Shikellamy State Park, 21 miles to Centralia, 25 5 miles to Millsburg Ferry, and 1 hour from Hershey Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Harrisburg International Airport - 1 Terminal Dr, Middletown, PA 17057, (~ 66.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in