3+ Bedrooms 2+ Bathrooms Oceanfront Amazing Ocean Views, Relax & Get Away(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30-90 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Hermosa Oasis Where Life Is A Breeze. Rates vary call for information today!
The Casa Grande is one of four Homes located at Hermosa Oasis.
VRBO gave us a great review when they stayed with us. We believe you will also enjoy Hermosa Oasis too.
Give us a call today!
PLEASE NOTE: This home is NOT available for parties of ANY kind, including birthdays, graduations, and weddings... we are a strict NO party home.
~~~~~Exclusive Luxurious Strand location.
~~~~~If this home is booked we have 4 uniquely designed vacation rentals on site.
~~~~~Private Oceanfront Deck.
~~~~~The Kitchen has a view and beautiful high end cabinetry.
~~~~~Wood like flooring and marble throughout this and our other homes.
~~~~~HD Plasma TV's in almost every room, with all movie channels.
~~~~~DSL & wireless internet connections.
~~~~~Scroll down and see many more fantastic photos!
• On The Strand & it does not get any better than this!
• Just 5 blocks to Pier Plaza
• Outstanding views from the living room, kitchen and dinning areas.
• Walk to Noble park with grass for your pets.
• Walking distance from 100+ restaurants, theaters, nightclubs, and bars
• Walking distance to tennis courts, volleyballs courts, skateboard park, basketball courts, roller hockey rink, and lots of other recreational facilities – all free!
• Nearby farmer’s market and grocery stores
• 10 minutes from LAX
• 5 minutes from freeway
• Panoramic ocean view – from Catalina to Malibu!
• Attention to detail throughout
• Keyless locks
• Two rainfall outdoor showers that keep the sand where you want it, outside.
• Wonderful Private deck
Why Hermosa Beach?
• Ranked by Money Magazine as one of the Best Places To Live in the US
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #1 in US Best Places To Be Rich and Single
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #7 in US 6-Figure Towns
• One of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S.
• Consistently ranked as the cleanest ocean water in the L.A. area
• Consistently ranked as one of America’s top walking cities
• Average of 325 days of sunshine a year
• Fiesta Hermosa – most popular street fair in Southern California – every Memorial and Labor Day weekend
• Other annual events include Hermosa Beach Ironman, Hermosa Beach Film Festival, International Surf Festival, U.S. Paddleboard Championships, Hermosa Beach Sunset Concert, Shakespeare by the Sea, and more
• Citywide WiFi
• Home to multiple Olympic and world champion gold medal volleyball players
• Close drive to multiple golf courses
• Top ranked police department
Notable residents include:
o Carson Daly - television personality
o Daniel Tosh - comedian
o Eric Fonoimoana - professional AVP volleyball player, Olympic gold medal winner
o Jack Black - actor who grew up in Hermosa
o Jimmy Kimmel - television personality
o Kerri Walsh - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Michael Strahan - professional NFL football player
o Misty May-Treanor - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Steve Lyons - former professional MLB baseball player, Fox sportcaster and current Dodgers broadcast team
o Ted Coombs - Author of 'For Dummies' computer books series
o And many more… .
Relax and enjoy the warmth of our hospitality.
Please be sure to Click on the link:****************See All My Rental Listings *****************(Located below, near inquire about this property)
We would like to thank-you for your warm hospitality. We enjoyed our stay very nuch, your place is well decorated with beautiful and tasteful furnishings. Most important is your sweet and professional attitude. We look forward to seeing you on the East Coast. Please visit us anytime. With Best Regards, Sean & Holly
We have numerous reviews, please ask for them.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- On floor 1
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2017
30 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 30, 2017
30 night min stay
Aug 1 - Aug 30, 2017
30 night min stay
June July August 2017
Jun 1 - Aug 30, 2018
90 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located at the South end of Hermosa is a wonderful little aquarium. The aquarium is run by volunteers offering local sea life info and ecology. Also the city of hermosa offers local event all year round. We will be glad to let you know more about those when you arrive. The Strand is a 21 mile long walkway and biking path. It is a great place to ride bikes, walk, skate, run, and join the pet parade. Well it is not really a parade, but so many people walk their dogs along The Strand it is fun to interact and see all of them. Kid you not I have seen some people place their little pets in a stroller. Not sure why but it makes for fun watching!
Year Purchased: 1984
About the owner: Hello, Your booking will be smooth sailing and accommodations kept to the highest standards. I am also a Real Estate Agent with Vista Sotheby's International here in Hermosa Beach. I own Hermosa Oasis LLC. and I love living in Hermosa and have been local to the are for generations. I take pride in what we do and our guests have commented on the fact that it shows. I hope that you will come and stay with us here to see all that we have to offer. I look forward hearing from you soon! Regards, Suzanne
Why the Owner Chose Hermosa Beach, CA, USA:
Located on The Strand just (a 21 mile long Boardwalk where you can ride, walk or sit and people watch) and just a few blocks North of The Hermosa Beach Pier Plaza.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
All our homes are ready for you to enjoy. Many guests come back every year.
- Primary: +1 3108445415
- Secondary: +1 3108447783
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.