Aloha and welcome to Maui!
****Beautiful ocean views****
Our condo is Hokulani 206
**We do not advertise on Craigslist, if you see any of our properties on Craigslist, please call us at the number listed on VRBO**
We have a collection of beautiful Honua Kai condos in both towers. We have several one bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos as well as a one bedroom with a den.
2 bedroom condos :VRBO 849826, VRBO 514711, VRBO 500661, VRBO 685468
3 bedoom condo: VRBO 631867
1 bedroom condos: VRBO 362158,, VRBO 440536, VRBO 471634, VRBO 204327
1 bedroom with den, VRBO 596432
Studios VRBO 810323, VRBO 75183
#206 in Hokulani offers the combination of a spacious 2 bedroom corner condo, a quiet and tranquil setting, and a location that is near the front of the building with close access to the beach, pools, BBQs, and the beach walk which can take you directly to Whaler's Village
Our 1240 sq. ft condo features an extra spacious floor plan. The 210 sq. ft. lanai opens up with the wall of folding doors to create 1450 sq. ft of living space for your relaxation and enjoyment. Dine on the lanai or in the condo.
Being close to the front (beach) allows you to be at the pools, Dukes Restaurant, or beach in only a few steps.
So sit on the lanai and enjoy the lovely views of the beach, all the way to the island of Lanai. Enjoy the quiet setting as you unwind on your vacation on Maui.
The Honua Kai (HK) resort is located at the northern end of golden Ka'anapali Beach, considered one of the world's best, warmed by the beautiful Maui sun and overlooking the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
Honua Kai is Maui's newest beachfront ultra-luxury resort with dining, shops, activities desk and beautiful grounds spanning three swimming pools, waterfalls, exotic flower gardens and rolling greens.
"inforamtion": Luana Development Parters LP will be building 72 townhomes in the area. The work will be in the empty grass field on the east side of Honua Kai (non-ocean side) beyond the path that circles the bowl between the two towers. These are 2 story townhomes. A fence will be constructed to limit dust and views of the work. Construction starts on Feb 5, 2018. This condo is NOT affected by construction.
Some of our condominium's glorious highlights are noted below:
* Stunning oceanfront resort with spectacular breathtaking ocean & Maui hillside views! GORGEOUS sunset views with the sun setting between Lanai and Molokai!
* Ocean view condo.
* Just a few steps from the ocean, hot tubs & numerous oceanfront pools!
* On-site access to upscale Duke's Restaurant
* Gleaming new kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances & granite countertops!
* Large bath with shower and separate tub! Granite vanity tops
* Living room with plasma TV, and DVD player!
* Spacious 1240 square feet interior plus 210-sq.ft. lanai for al fresco dining, w/wall of folding glass doors opening up to the living room! True indoor-outdoor living
* Best accommodations for up to 6 people. Ideal for couples or families
* Pack and Play* High Chair*
*State of the art fitness center with new equipment.
This luxury condo is in one of the best locations in Maui! It is beautifully and professionally designed to help you relax and enjoy your Maui vacation. It is the perfect choice for a romantic escape - or for the family trip of a lifetime.Tropical Ocean Front Setting
• Luxurious Open Air Lobby with Ocean Views
• Courtyard with Infinity Koi Pond
• Aina Gourmet Market
• Infinity-Edge Formal Pool with Cabanas, Aqua Loungers, and Hot Tubs
• Ocean Front Lazy River Pool
• Spacious Open Floor Plans
• Central A/C
• Wifi included in the amenity fee
• Poolside Gas/Electric BBQ's
• $20/Day Parking/Amenity Fee plus tax
• Miles of walkway allows you to enjoy the length of Ka'anapali Beach
• Smoking Prohibited on Property
~Resort policies/fees and Hawaii taxes are subject to change without notice
**Please read our cancellation policy in our attached terms and conditions. VRBO does not have the option we have chosen, and they show no refunds. That is not accurate**
Gracefully and attractively furnished - new kitchen, large living room with sofa-bed, dining for six, and a large private lanai featuring new patio furniture. Amenities include central air conditioning, walk-in showers, separate tubs, and natural stone counters.
Across the street is a shopping center including:
Java Jazz, the 'Best Coffee in Maui' cafe
Large variety of food stores and shops
Walking distance to the farmer's market
The view from the condo and Lanai is ocean and beautiful West Maui Mountains and gorgeous rainbows.
The sights from the resort are ever-changing - with sailboats, cruise ships, snorkelers, turtles, and sunbathers.
Maui No Ka Oi means 'Maui is the best' - quite literally - for the best and most beautiful vacation you will have in your Kaanapali 'home away from home'. Aloha!