Aloha and welcome to Maui!
"information": Luana Development Partners LP will be building 72 townhomes in the area. The work will be in the empty grass field on the east side of Honua Kai (non-ocean side) beyond the path that circles the bowl between the two towers. These are 2 story townhomes. A fence has been constructed to limit dust and views of the work.
This construction has no effect on this condo.
**We do not advertise on Craigslist, if you see any of our properties on Craigslist, please call us at the number listed on VRBO**
We have one, two, and 3 bedroom condos in Honua Kai. Please contact me for information on any of my other condos.
Konea #605 is among the very finest 2 bedroom condos in the entire resort.
This 6th floor condo offers sweeping majestic views over the manicured resort grounds and pools to Ka'anapali Beach. The magnificent vistas extend over the beach and the Auau and Kalohi Channels to the island of Lanai beyond. The sunsets are spectacular year round from the spacious lanai. Watch whales frolic in season directly from the lanai and condo.
This condo offers a superb location, being near the top of the second stack of condos from the front. The beach views and vistas are breathtaking.
#605 Konea overlooks the quiet pool, which allows you to relax and enjoy the tranquility of the surroundings and the sunsets.
Being near the front, you are steps away from easy elevator access, and near to pools, beach, BBQs and underground parking.
This condo is among the most spacious 2 bedroom condos in Honua Kai, offering 1315 square feet in the condo, and an additional 235 sq. ft of spacious lanai, this condo offers a full 1550 sq. feet of living space.
Dine on the lanai or inside the condo. The wall of folding Nana doors can be opened and the lanai space can be incorporated seamlessly into the living area.
The Honua Kai (HK) resort is located at the northern end of golden Ka'anapali Beach, considered one of the world's best, warmed by the beautiful Maui sun and overlooking the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
Honua Kai is Maui's newest beachfront ultra-luxury resort with dining, shops, activities desk and beautiful grounds spanning three swimming pools, waterfalls, exotic flower gardens and rolling greens.
Our unit is in the Konea Tower. Unit #605
*****Hoola Spa Maui in the Konea Tower is open NOW*****
Some of our condominium's glorious highlights are noted below -
* Stunning oceanfront resort with spectacular breathtaking ocean & Maui hillside views! GORGEOUS sunset views with the sun setting between Lanai and Molokai!
* Ocean view condo.
* Just a few steps from the ocean, hot tubs & numerous oceanfront pools!
* On-site access to upscale Duke's Restaurant
* Gleaming new kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances & granite countertops!
* Large bath with shower and separate tub! Granite vanity tops
* Living room with plasma TV, and DVD player!
* Spacious 1315 square feet interior plus 235 sq.ft. lanai for al fresco dining, w/wall of folding glass doors opening up to the living room! True indoor-outdoor living
* Best accommodations for up to 6 people. Ideal for couples or families
* Pack and Play* Booster (straps to chair)
*State of the art fitness center with new equipment.
This luxury condo is in one of the best locations in Maui! It is beautifully and professionally designed to help you relax and enjoy your Maui vacation. It is the perfect choice for a romantic escape - or for the family trip of a lifetime.Tropical Ocean Front Setting
• Luxurious Open Air Lobby with Ocean Views
• Courtyard with Infinity Koi Pond
• Aina Gourmet Market
• Infinity-Edge Formal Pool with Cabanas, Aqua Loungers, and Hot Tubs
• Ocean Front Lazy River Pool
• Spacious Open Floor Plans
• Central A/C
• Phones & Internet Access, Free calls to US Mainland and Canada
• Poolside Gas/Electric BBQ's
• $15/Day Parking Fee
• Miles of walkway allows you to enjoy the length of Ka'anapali Beach
• Smoking Prohibited on Property
~Resort policies/fees and Hawaii taxes are subject to change without notice
Gracefully and attractively furnished - new kitchen, large living room with sofa-bed, dining for six, and a large private lanai featuring new patio furniture. Amenities include central air conditioning, walk-in showers, separate tubs, and natural stone counters.
Across the street is a shopping center including:
the 'Best Coffee in Maui' cafe
Large variety of food stores and shops
walking distance to the farmer's market
The view from the condo and Lanai is ocean and beautiful West Maui Mountains and gorgeous rainbows.
The sights from the resort are ever-changing - with sailboats, cruise ships, snorkelers, turtles, and sunbathers.
Maui No Ka Oi means 'Maui is the best' - quite literally - for the best and most beautiful vacation you will have in your Kaanapali 'home away from home'. Aloha!