ArthurBeachBay II - WATERFRONT w SPECTACULAR VIEW, Includes Kayaks, Bikes, Paddle Board
You will be absolutely amazed how beautiful the view is from this condo. Our building is the closest you can get to the water at Pointe West. You will want to spend hours and hours just sitting on the balcony taking in the gorgeous view, watching birds, etc... Guests appreciate that the bay is only 12-18 inches deep. They can turn their kids loose with the kayaks and sit on the balcony and watch them worry-free. Fishermen love wading out right in front of the condo.
- Enjoy Incredible Sunsets and Bird Watching right from the balcony.
- Fish, Crab, Kayak, and Paddle Board right in front of our building.
- Walk or Bicycle to the Pointe West Beach Club or Lazy River Pool .
- Enjoy miles of gorgeous, clean, private beach. Pointe West by far has the best beach on the Island. If you have been to Galveston before, you won’t believe your eyes when you see how nice our beach is.
- If you have to work, you’ll love that we have free Wi-Fi, a desk in one of the bedrooms, and a printer that works with smart phone and tablets.
- The Pointe West Beach Club has a beautiful infinity edge pool, hot tub, kids pool, cabanas, grills, gift shop, internet usage (free wifi), workout facility, lockers & game room. The Pointe West Beach Club charges $10 per person at the entrance desk as guest registration fee for the duration of your stay during peak season. There is no registration fee mid-September through the end of February.
Our condo is not part of a large rental pool we manage it ourselves. We try to keep everything extremely well stocked and in very good condition, as we want it to be when we stay there. Thru trial and error we have found a great cleaning crew, so you should find the condo to be very, very clean.
We are very family friendly and we let you use all our “stuff” for free. We have 4 kayaks, 2 bicycles, a stand-up paddle board, crabbing nets, beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, binoculars, loads of board games, DVDs, computer monitor & printer, pack-n-play, high-chair, etc.. Most guests find all the extras we provide to be an incredible value! Renting all the stuff that we provide for free would cost about $300/day thru a rental agency.
We also have a very well equipped kitchen. If you’ve rented a VRBO type property before, you’ll be amazed at how well stocked our kitchen is. We often host Thanksgiving here for 18, so we have a lot of everything, and all kinds of cookware. If you forget to bring it, don’t worry, we probably have it!
Our check-in procedure is very easy. For optimum security, each guest gets unique door code that only works for the duration of their stay. Guests can change the 10 digit door code assigned to them to a 4 digit code of their choice that’s easy to remember. No one is given keys. Guests don’t have to drive anywhere to pick-up keys and there’s no chance that a previous guest or workman is running around with a key to your door.
Master- King Bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 Full size bed, 1 twin size bed, twin-size air bed that pulls out from under the full bed
Family Room - Full Size Sleeper Sofa with high-quality "dream quest memory foam" mattress
Air beds and additional linens available upon request
If you need more or space, check out Arthur Beach & Bay's other listings, all in the same building :
ArthurBeachBay I: 3 Bed/2 Bath w 4 kayaks and golf cart VRBO 480204
ArthurBeachBay I & II: 5 Bed/4 bath with 6 kayaks VRBO 561225
ArthurBeachBay III: 2-3 Bedroom "Honeymoon Suite" VRBO 731216
** NOTE: The Beach Club elevator is currently out of service and a new elevator is expected to be installed by June 2018. In order to accommodate guests with mobility issues during this time there is a new wheel chair ramp at the beach club. Also there is a Lazy River Pool is at ground level.
** The elevator in our building is working great, but we only have one elevator for this building so we cannot guarantee that it will be working on the date of your arrival - 99.5% it will, but we can't guarantee it. This is a second floor unit - the garage is floor zero. If you have a member of your party who would be unable to handle two flights of stairs in the event of an emergency or short-term outage, you should probably look for a hotel where they have several elevators. If you choose to book our condo anyway, and the elevator fails, by default we will not process a refund or allow cancellation. As of 2/23/2018 guess now have the option of purchasing an "elevator protection policy". If the elevator is critical to your stay, please see our Rental Agreement for details.