'The Terranea Resort is one of the top 3 resorts in Southern California - Condé Nast Traveler 'Best in the World' Readers Choice Awards.
'Terranea named Best Resort'-Los Angeles Times (2012) Readers Choice Awards.
'Top 5 Hotel Spas in the Continental United States'-Travel and Leisure (2012) Worlds Best Spas
Owner Direct Savings with Full Resort Privileges!
Enjoy oceanfront resort-style living in a privately owned Terranea Golf Villa! This is one of a few front row 3-bedroom golf villas that have both ocean views and golf course views at the prestigious Terranea Resort. The villa exemplifies California coastal living at it’s best with amazing views of the Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island, and the award-winning Links at Terranea golf course.
Our villa is one of the premier villas in the resort, and is your best choice. Here's why:
1. Our villa is the only 3 bedroom floor plan in the entire resort in which all 3 bedrooms are within the villa. Other 3 bedroom floor plans and all the Casitas have the third bedroom separate from the other bedrooms requiring you to go outside and use you card key to access the rest of the unit.
2. 3 full bedrooms. A number of the other villas are smaller 2 bedroom units.
3. Located in the front row of the villas. Nothing to block your view of the golf course, the ocean, and amazing sunset views.
4. Located right on the 6th green of the golf course.
5. Great views of the ocean and Catalina Island.
6. Exquisitely furnished with interior design by Los Angeles based CMS Interior Design, unlike many of the other units which are furnished with a standard basic developer furniture package.
7. Privately rentable. Rent directly through us for owner direct savings and avoid paying the fees of rental agencies.
Relax in the luxurious space of this 3 bedroom Villa and enjoy access to the world-class amenities of the Terranea Resort. Take advantage of outdoor activities such as hiking, horseback riding, and water sports, and be pampered inside your villa with 24-hour dining room service, a personal concierge, and daily housekeeping and turn down service.
This Villa is a spacious 2400 ft.² and has been professionally designed to encourage flow and harmony between indoor and outdoor living. The living room and all bedrooms open out to either the lanai or courtyard. The entry courtyard features comfortable seating and an outdoor fireplace for cozy evening gatherings between friends and family outdoors. The lanai features a patio table with shade umbrella, comfortable chairs, and a private Jacuzzi to relax in while gazing at the waters of the Pacific Ocean and the Terranea golf course.
The Villa's expansive master suite highlights include a King size bed, a separate dressing room, and a full master bathroom with dual vanities. The master bedroom provides an amazing view of the Pacific Ocean and the 6th green of the Terranea golf course. The 2nd bedroom suite has 2 queen beds and an adjoining full bathroom. The 3rd bedroom features a King size bed and en suite bathroom. This luxurious villa sleeps up to 6 adults comfortably.
The Villa also boasts a beautiful chef’s kitchen island and top of the line appliances. The living room is bathed in natural light with access to the front courtyard as well as the lanai. An indoor laundry room is equipped with a full-size washer and dryer. Central air conditioning and heating ensures a comfortable environment at all times. Enjoy convenient parking access with the private, attached 2-car garage.
We are often asked about the difference between the Villas and the Casitas at the Terranea Resort:
1. Villas are designed to be a vacation home. Thus the villas have the amenities you would expect in a home, including features such as a granite island in the kitchen, and a powder room in addition to the three full bathrooms. Casitas have neither a kitchen island or powder room.
2. Our villa features it's own private jacuzzi hot tub. None of the Casitas have their own private hot tub.
3. Villas have a full enclosed garage for private parking. None of the Casitas have garages.
4. Villas feature high end appliances, such as Viking ranges and ovens and Viking refrigerators. Casitas have standard General Electric appliances.
5. Our 3 bedroom villa has all three bedrooms within the villa itself. All the Casitas have the third bedroom completely separate from the rest of the unit requiring the guest in the third bedroom to actually go outside and use a card key to enter the main part of the Casita.
6. Our villa has a private outdoor courtyard with fireplace behind a secure door to maximize privacy. Casitas do not have this private courtyard.
The Terranea Resort
Terranea Resort was designed as a world-class luxury resort and is set on 102 acres on the beautiful Rancho Palos Verdes Peninsula right on the edge of the Pacific Ocean. Recently constructed in 2008, this vacation resort features beautifully landscaped grounds, 3 swimming pools, 3 outdoor hot tub spas, a poolside fitness center, and an award-winning spa. Pool attendants are available to assist with towels and food service. There are also 5 restaurants on-site including the five-star Marcel, and the more contemporary Catalina Kitchen and Nelson's Restaurant. The Spa Cafe provides a refreshing break from sport activities, and the Sea Beans Coffee Shop is available for gourmet coffee and breakfast/lunch.
For your added convenience, personal private chef services is also available. The Terranea Resort is the only oceanside resort located in Los Angeles, and is well-known among discerning travelers for its amazing ocean views, multiple ocean activities, and award-winning spa and golf course. The Links at Terranea is one of the top par 3 nine-hole golf courses in the entire United States. The Trump National Golf Course is located just minutes away from the Terranea Resort. Your personal concierge can assist with booking either course.
Maximum occupancy: 8 people
Please note: the Terranea Resort charges a $35 per night resort fee upon check in.