Welcome to our tribute to the city of songwriters! The Writers' Round Loft is our nod to the many songwriters who come to this city and shape its culture.
Writers' Rounds occur throughout Music City nearly every night of the week. For the music fan who craves hearing the stories that inspired the songs, grab a Nashville Scene magazine and check out the current rounds. We are so proud of our culture in Music City and it simply wouldn't exist without the songwriters!
Our beautiful Writers' Round Loft features:
* 2 bedrooms
* 2 full bathrooms
* Sleeps 6
* 1 king bed; 1 queen bed
* 1 luxury sleeper sofa in the living room (queen size, sleeps 2)
* Full kitchen and laundry room
* Free WIFI
* Natural Skylights
* Original art by Nashville artists
* Unbeatable location: walking distance to everything in downtown Nashville
This spacious loft features a king-sized bed in the master, a twin vanity and privacy doors between the shower and sink areas so a a few people can get ready at once. (Double entry to the bath allows access from the common area.)
The second bedroom features a natural skylight, queen bed and private bathroom with a shower. For any extra guests, the living room is furnished with a queen-sized, luxury sleeper sofa that sleeps two. Enjoy all the comforts of home with a full-sized kitchen and washer/dryer.
Feel pampered with beautiful touches like exposed brick, hard wood floors, steel beams, high ceilings, a skylight and exposed duct work for an authentic, Nashville vibe.
Why cram into a hotel with your group when you can spread out and enjoy every comfort of home? Get ready for the vacation of a lifetime…and don't forget your guitar.
Check out our other unique, story-rich listings for your family and group!
What we offer:
* More space than a hotel
* Better location than a house in the suburbs
* 600+ Five-Star Reviews among all of our properties!
* Each loft is uniquely decorated including art from Nashville artists
* Variety of lofts to choose from that accommodate 1-10 people
* Book multiple lofts in the same building to accommodate your entire group —up to 98 guests — perfect for your reunion, bachelorette party, or company retreat!
* Enjoy all the comforts of home in a PERFECT location, walking distance to all of downtown Nashville's best sights and sounds including bars, restaurants, concerts, sporting events and conferences.
* Personalized recommendations from #TeamMCL, to help you get the most out of your visit!
* Your stay with us helps makes a difference for the greater good — this year we are donating a portion of proceeds to support ALS research
#TeamMCL is a collection of 18 stunning properties in Downtown Nashville. Our family delivers unforgettable Nashville experiences for you as Nashville's premier, most-trusted source of privately owned vacation rental properties.
Our properties are designed for family getaways or family vacations, couple vacations, an awesome Nashville bachelorette party, birthday trips, Nashville work trips or great holiday vacations.
Need a great excuse for a getaway? Here's a few of ours:
* Nashville Christmas vacation
* Nashville Christmas rentals
* New Years getaway
* New Years party
* Valentine's Day gift
* Romantic getaway
* Labor Day vacations
* Memorial Day vacations
* Nashville 4th of July
* Bachelorette destination
Trying to think of some great events for the best vacation ever?
Here are some of the best events coming up in Nashville:
• CMA Awards, Nov 14, 2019
• The Grinch Christmas & Sing-Along, Dec 1, 2018
• Home Alone in Concert with the Nashville Symphony, Dec 5 - 6, 2018
• Santa Rampage, Dec 8, 2018
• Jack Daniel's Music City Midnight: New Year's Eve, Dec 31, 2018
• Dancing With The Stars: Live!, Feb 10, 2019
• Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back in Concert with the Nashville Symphony, March 14 - 17, 2019
• Beauty & the Beast with the Nashville Symphony, July 6 – 7, 2019
• Nashville Predators Hockey now through April 6, 2019
• Tennessee Titans vs New York Jets, Dec 2, 2018
• Tennessee Titans vs Jacksonville Jaguars, Dec 6, 2018
• Music City Bowl, Dec 28, 2018
• Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Colts, Dec 30, 2018
• Men's SEC Basketball Tournament, March 13, 2019 - March 17, 2019
• Rock & Roll Marathon and ½ Marathon, April 25 – 28, 2019
• The Beach Boys, Nov 14 - 15, 2018
• Amy Grant & Vince Gill, Nov 28 - Dec 23, 2018
• Luke Combs, Dec 11, 2018
• John PrineandNathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Dec 31, 2018
• Bob Seger& The Silver Bullet Band, Jan 11, 2019
• Metallica, Jan 24, 2019
• Panic! At The Disco, Jan 25, 2019
• Cher, Jan 31, 2019
• DierksBentley, Feb 22, 2019
• Fleetwood Mac, Feb 27, 2019
• Kacey Musgraves, Feb 27 - March 2, 2019
• Pink, March 10, 2019
• New Kids on the Block, May 9, 2019
• Gladys Knight, May 11, 2019
• Eric Church, May 25, 2019
• CMA Music Fest, June 6 – 9, 2019
• Bonnaroo, June 13 – 16, 2019
Best Places to Visit in Nashville:
* Country Music Hall of Fame
* Grand Ole Opry
* Gaylord Opryland
* Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
* Pedal Tavern
* Bridgestone Arena
* Nissan Stadium
* Ryman Auditorium
* Centennial Park
* The Parthenon
Permit number 201523445