Welcome to our tribute to the city of songwriters! The Writers' Round Loft is our nod to the many songwriters who come to this city and shape its culture.
Writers' Rounds occur throughout Music City nearly every night of the week. For the music fan who craves hearing the stories that inspired the songs, grab a Nashville Scene magazine and check out the current rounds. We are so proud of our culture in Music City and it simply wouldn't exist without the songwriters!
Our beautiful Writers' Round Loft features:
* 2 bedrooms
* 2 full bathrooms
* Sleeps 6
* 1 king bed; 1 queen bed
* 1 luxury sleeper sofa in the living room (queen size, sleeps 2)
* Full kitchen and laundry room
* Free WIFI
* Natural Skylights
* Original art by Nashville artists
* Unbeatable location: walking distance to everything in downtown Nashville
This spacious loft features a king-sized bed in the master, a twin vanity and privacy doors between the shower and sink areas so a a few people can get ready at once. (Double entry to the bath allows access from the common area.)
The second bedroom features a natural skylight, queen bed and private bathroom with a shower. For any extra guests, the living room is furnished with a queen-sized, luxury sleeper sofa that sleeps two. Enjoy all the comforts of home with a full-sized kitchen and washer/dryer.
Feel pampered with beautiful touches like exposed brick, hard wood floors, steel beams, high ceilings, a skylight and exposed duct work for an authentic, Nashville vibe.
Why cram into a hotel with your group when you can spread out and enjoy every comfort of home? Get ready for the vacation of a lifetime…and don't forget your guitar.
Check out our other unique, story-rich listings for your family and group!
What we offer:
* More space than a hotel
* Better location than a house in the suburbs
* 600+ Five-Star Reviews among all of our properties!
* Each loft is uniquely decorated including art from Nashville artists
* Variety of lofts to choose from that accommodate 1-10 people
* Book multiple lofts in the same building to accommodate your entire group —up to 98 guests — perfect for your reunion, bachelorette party, or company retreat!
* Enjoy all the comforts of home in a PERFECT location, walking distance to all of downtown Nashville's best sights and sounds including bars, restaurants, concerts, sporting events and conferences.
* Personalized recommendations from #TeamMCL, to help you get the most out of your visit!
* Your stay with us helps makes a difference for the greater good — this year we are donating a portion of proceeds to support ALS research
#TeamMCL is a collection of 18 stunning properties in Downtown Nashville. Our family delivers unforgettable Nashville experiences for you as Nashville's premier, most-trusted source of privately owned vacation rental properties.
Our properties are designed for family getaways or family vacations, couple vacations, an awesome Nashville bachelorette party, birthday trips, Nashville work trips or great holiday vacations.
Need a great excuse for a getaway? Here's a few of ours:
* Nashville Christmas vacation
* Nashville Christmas rentals
* New Years getaway
* New Years party
* Valentine's Day gift
* Romantic getaway
* Labor Day vacations
* Memorial Day vacations
* Nashville 4th of July
* Bachelorette destination
Trying to think of some great events for the best vacation ever? Here are some of the best events coming up in Nashville:
Dog Day Festival, Sept, 15, 2018
Nashville Home Show, Sept 21, 2018 - Sept 23, 2018
Pilgrimage Festival, Sept 22, 2018 - Sept 23, 2018
Cheeckwood Harvest, Sept 22, 2018 - Oct 21, 2018
Amy Schumer, Sept 23, 2018
Kevin Hart, Oct 6, 2018
Nashville Oktoberfest, Oct 11, 2018 - Oct 14, 2018
Nashville Auto Show, Oct 12, 2018 - Oct 14, 2018
Firehouse Expo, Oct 18, 2018 - Oct 20, 2018
The Grinch Christmas & Sing-Along, Dec 1, 2018
Home Alone in Concert with the Nashville Symphony, Dec 5 - 6, 2018
Nashville Santa Rampage, Dec 8, 2018
Jack Daniel's Music City Midnight: New Year's Eve, Dec 31, 2018
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back in Concert with the Nashville Symphony, March 14 - 17, 2019
SEC Football Vanderbilt Commodores, Sept - Nov 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Houston Texans, Sept 19, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Philadelphia Eagles, Sept 30, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Baltimore Ravens, Oct 14, 2018
Nashville Predator Games Season, October 2018 – April 2019
Tennessee Titans vs New England Patriots, Nov 11, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs New York Jets, Dec 2, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Jacksonville Jaguars, Dec 6, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Colts, Dec 30, 2018
Men/s SEC Basketball Tournament, March 13, 2019 - March 17, 2019
Rock & Roll Marathon and ½ Marathon, April 25 – 28, 2019
Chris Young w/special guests Kane Brown and Morgan Evans, Sept 22, 2018
Pilgrimage Festival, Sept 22, 2018 - Sept 23, 2018
Maroon 5, September 23, 2018
Billy Idol, Sept 28, 2018
Nine Inch Nails, Sept 29, 2018
Bruno Mars, Oct 7, 2018 an Oct 8, 2018
Brett Young, Oct 10, 2018
Jason Isbell, Oct 22 - 24 and Oct 26 - 28
Elton John, October 24, 2018
Lynyrd Skynyrd, Oct 26, 2018
The Beach Boys, Nov 14 - 15, 2018
Amy Grant & Vince Gill, Nov 28 - Dec 23, 2018
Luke Combs, Dec 11, 2018
John Prine and Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Dec 31, 2018
Metallica, Jan 24, 2019
Panic! At The Disco, Jan 25, 2019
Kacey Musgraves, Feb 27 - March 2, 2019
Pink, March 10, 2019
Best Places to Visit in Nashville:
* Country Music Hall of Fame
* Grand Ole Opry
* Gaylord Opryland
* Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
* Pedal Tavern
* Bridgestone Arena
* Nissan Stadium
* Ryman Auditorium
* Centennial Park
* The Parthenon
Permit number 201523445