Sleeps 26. Deck Overlooking Lake. Great for big families Pet Friendly Must See!
About Matt Caudill
Hello We are Matt and PJ and we have several properties in Geneva on the Lake. This is our latest home and we would love to have you.
Matt Caudill purchased this House in 2014
Why Matt Caudill chose Geneva-on-the-Lake
This is the largest property right on the water for you group or family. It is brand new with all new appliances and furniture. Private access to the lake with off street parking and right in the middle of the strip
What makes this House unique
Lake front access 10 bedrooms 4 bath and master Jacuzzi suite with fireplace.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $100 Pet Fee. 3 Dogs Max$100 Pet Fee. 3 Dogs Max
Max guests: 26
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
Very nice location. It was right on the water. Looks like a fun area in season, pretty much everything was closed on the strip but that was ok with us because we were there for a swim meet.
Wonderful place to stay, very spacious, would recommend. We will probably do it again next year.
Plenty of space!
I rented out this house for a weekend church retreat with a large group of friends. There were 26 of us in total! This was one of the only affordable places in Ohio we could find large enough for such a big group! Despite the winter weather, the house was nice and cozy. There are lots of bedrooms and bathrooms in this home. There were also a bunch of extra folding tables and chairs for our large group! We needed batteries for a thermostat and Matt brought them right over. We were grateful to have found this house for our weekend trip!
We did have a few notes for feedback:
- 8 of the 26 advertised sleeping spots are pull out couches, which is accurately stated in the description and we expected. Unfortunately 3 of the 4 pull out couches are facing each other in the living room, so in order to use them simultaneously we had to rearrange all the furniture in the living room. Pretty inconvenient. There was lots of dust and trash under the couches. Even worse, after we opened the couches, we found that they were dirty. They had mouse droppings in them, and one had a diaper inside. If you’re relying on using the couches as beds, I don’t recommend this place. Also, we had to hunt around for extra sheets to put on the pullout sofa beds. They should have been made in advance and folded, or there should have been clearer instructions to get the supplies we needed to make the beds ourselves. There weren’t spare blankets for the beds. Good thing some of us had brought sleeping bags just in case.
- the downstairs bedroom facing the lake was a little drafty, and we found that one of the windows wouldn’t latch properly due to being poorly fitted
- the kitchen has lots of plates and bowls for a big group but was short on cups
- extra towels are stored in a closet near the kitchen. It would be more convenient for each bathroom to just have a giant rack of towels in it, since each bathroom is shared among many when you travel with a large group.
- all of the bathrooms had some lightbulbs burnt out
- bedrooms could have used towel hooks and mirrors
Large common area so we could all be together but enough bedrooms so everyone had their own space. Great view of the lake. Fire pit with wood was a nice touch. Only draw back was that the cleaning crew could be a little more diligent. Worked perfect for us.
Family enjoyed the Christmas Day, here at this Location.
Our Family looked for the prefect Space and location for our Christmas Celebration. Christmas Day, we had over 30 plus people in house for Christmas and a Surprise Engagement Celebration.
House has Two Decorated Christmas Trees and house had plenty of decoration which was perfect. Wi-fi worked in house, T.V’s in all 10 bedrooms and Clean, 4 Bathrooms clean also, firer pit burned in back yard, perfect view looking at the lake, and Kitchen have all utensils/pots/pans and etc.
When you come to this house you only need to bring food and games.
Plenty of parking is available. My Son left his Jeans, I contact Matt and Jeans were put in the mail. Great place for any Celebration.
Geneva On The Lake Ohio's First Resort. Geneva on the Lake, located on the shores of Lake Erie, is Ohio's first Summer resort! Families have enjoyed vacationing here on America's north coast for generations. During the summer season, our famous entertainment Strip is alive with arcades, amusement rides, restaurants, nightclubs, live music and more. Lake Erie offers fishing, boating, and swimming -with just a short walk from our front door.You can shoot a round of golf at one of our in-town or area golf courses. For family fun try one of our many miniature golf courses.
We offer wineries and sunsets, too, along with just the right summer breeze. Arriving by boat? Dock within the safety of the harbor at nearby Geneva State Park.
Geneva on the Lake, Ashtabula County, Ohio, is an old-fashioned lakefront getaway that has something for everyone. Explore our site. Explore Geneva on the Lake. We're confident we have an activity for you.