Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6)
Double Beds (1); Twin or Single Beds (4); Baby Cribs (1) — a 'Pack 'n' Play' is available; Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) — the sofa in the living room pulls out into a double bed.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please let us know number and ages.Please let us know number and ages.
Pets allowed - Tell us a little bit about your dog.Tell us a little bit about your dog.
Max guests: 8
- Vehicles may not go beyond parking area. Dogs may not be left unattended.
- Renters who use it are asked to leave the gas grill ready for the next user (clean). Not doing so will result in a $50 deduction from damage deposit.
- Before departure, we ask that renters: wash dirty dishes; return furniture to its spots; put trash/recycling in bins by road; start a load of laundry.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by KathyAsk a question
Why Kathy chose Scandia
This property was purchased by G. Ingersoll, an avid fly-fisherman and a man of relatively modest means, as a place for his family to spend summers and escape the heat of the city. He acquired it just as logging operations in the St. Croix River Valley were winding down after nearly a hundred years. He built a house in 1912 – the first on the river – which we, his descendants, still spend time in. Eventually, a second house was built nearby – the one included in this listing – and still later, a third house, now owned by cousins, was added on the other side of the dock area. Over the years, the larger property and houses have been the "glue" that keeps a large extended family in close contact, as we all share a love of the river, its wooded banks and bluffs, and the houses themselves, steeped in family history.