Beautiful villa on La Sella located on the Montgo mountain with views from villa, pool, terrace, sea and mountain scenery. The total property offers opportunities to 12 people, but you can also book from 4 persons.
Villa Casa Coby is near Denia, Javea, Moraira, Benidorm and less than an hour away from the airports Alicante and Valencia.
Denia is a sundrenched port city on the Mediterranean coast in the north of Alicante province. The extra mild climate and the many sunny days, even in winter it is often colder than 16˚C, making it a great holiday destination all year round. The wide sandy beaches of Denia are of great beauty. It is a city with a long history and there is a medieval castle, several churches and museums and a cozy old center. There are good shopping facilities and a choice of restaurants in all price ranges. In summer there are several festivals and daily markets. Denia is surrounded by nature with a variety of original native plants, animals, caves and paths. The Montgó mountain, 753m high, running out to the sea at the impressive Cabo de San Antonio, a 160m high cliff with lighthouse, which offers a beautiful view of the sea and the bay of Javea.
The villa is situated on the best location in La Sella, right at the top of the mountain with private parking, overlooking 12 meter private swimming pool, landscaped garden with fruit trees and various terraces, so sun all day; enjoy your freedom and the panorama with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea, the Montgo and the beautiful sunset over the mountains.
The house sits on 1200m2 of land and equipped with all comforts, play 365 days a year on the 27 holes of golf at the golf club La Sella. In the apartment you can make free use of golf bags with three different clubs.
Upper floor consists of a spacious living room, open kitchen with modern kitchen suitable for cooking delicious, (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, blender, kitchen appliances, Dolce Custo coffee etc.)
3 bedroom, 2 large bathrooms with toilet, shower and bath.
The living room is furnished with large living room, air conditioning, dining area, fireplace, large LED TV, Dutch and international channels, DVD, WiFi and Sonos sound system.
The bathroom has a washer and dryer available to use.
The pool is equipped with lighting, garden furniture, loungers, seating and umbrellas.
La Sella has an excellent climate with 300 days of sunshine.
The bottom layer of this property is adjacent to the swimming pool and consists of a studio apartment with a small living room with dining area, 2 seater sofa bed, large bedroom with two beds and two smaller bedrooms, one with two beds and one room with a high air mattress for 2 persons. There is one large bathroom with shower and toilet.
The holiday can be heated in colder months with central heating and in the summer months in many rooms air conditioning to cool the house.
Activities and amenities at La Sella:
• Sunbathing and swimming in and around the pool in privacy.
• Play 365 days a year on the 27 holes of golf; designed by José María Olazábal
• Relax in the Spa at the nearby resort cosmetic treatment, hair salon, massage, hydrotherapy, open 7 days a week.
• Horseback riding and tennis
• Cycling and Mountain Biking
• Within walking distance there is a mini supermarket, pharmacy, Spanish restaurant and the 19 Hole Golf Restaurant.
For a taste of the holidays:
• Enjoy the wonderful life, local cuisine, tapas and many cultural sights in the Costa Blanca home.
• Relaxation and fun in a beautiful environment on the Spanish coast,
• A short distance by car you will find the long sandy beaches and boulevards of Denia, Javea and Moraira.
• Shopping at the La Marina shopping center in Dénia or the charming towns of Moraira and Javea.
• Several markets in the vicinity o a.. An indoor market daily in the center of Denia
• Check the fishing boats at the fishing quay in Denia entering 15:30 to ± 18:00 harbor. Here is a great variety to their sea products: lobster, shrimp, squid, anchovy and many other species of fish. From 17. 00 hours you can buy day catch fresh in the store at the harbor.
• Wine tasting at one of the vineyards located in the area;
• Sociable stroll and a drink in the adjacent plates with many restaurants, bars and cafes.
• You can also walk in peace and enjoy the diverse nature and magnificent views of the Mediterranean Sea.
• Visit further Alicante and Valencia and the famous resorts Calpe, Altea, L'Albir and Benidorm with many terraces and beautiful large beaches.
• Visit the beautiful Vilajoyosa with the brightly colored old fishermen's cottages. A beautiful route through the mountains behind it brings you to Guadalest, the most beautiful fortress of the Costa Blanca. From this fortress you have a wonderful view over the orange and medlar plantations.
Enough to take and therefore an excellent choice for both summer and winter months!
La Sella is a 1-hour drive from the airports of Valencia and Alicante. There are year by numerous direct flights to Valencia or Alicante from o. A. Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Groningen, Maastricht, Brussels, Dusseldorf, Cologne, Dortmund and Weeze.