A delightful tribute to the unforgettable June Carter Cash, our June loft sits appropriately next door to its perfect match: The Johnny Loft. June is perfect-in-every-way for the best ladies' get-a-way ever! For larger groups, book The June in combination with The Johnny next door to sleep a group of 9, or up to 12 if your group is willing to share beds!
The June Features:
* 2 bedrooms
* 2 full baths
* Sleeps 6
* 4 twin beds (2 per bedroom)
* 1 luxury sleeper sofa in the living room (queen size, sleeps 2)
* Free WIFI
* Full kitchen and laundry facility
* Original artwork by Nashville artists
* Unbeatable location: walking distance to everything in downtown Nashville
With signature light blue and creme hue decorations inspired by Mrs. Cash, June features a total of four twin beds, two private bedrooms and two full baths. This loft is perfect for singles who prefer to have their own beds.
Enjoy two private bedrooms, two full baths, a full kitchen and laundry room. You deserve to go on vacation without sacrificing the comforts of home.
Featuring an original sculpture by Paul Chase and art by Anthony Billups, and boasting accents like exposed brick, hardwood floors, steel beams, high ceilings and exposed duct work, this loft is perhaps the best way to pamper yourselves while celebrating one of the most legendary couples of country music.
Might we suggest a movie night curled up with popcorn watching the #MCLawesome movie Walk the Line? Maybe that's only for the raving fans, but after staying in this loft, we're pretty sure you'll become one.
Check out our other unique, story-rich listings for your family and group!
What we offer:
* More space than a hotel
* Better location than a house in the suburbs
* 600+ Five-Star Reviews among all of our properties!
* Each loft is uniquely decorated including art from Nashville artists
* Variety of lofts to choose from that accommodate 1-10 people
* Book multiple lofts in the same building to accommodate your entire group —up to 98 guests — perfect for your reunion, bachelorette party, or company retreat!
* Enjoy all the comforts of home in a PERFECT location, walking distance to all of downtown Nashville's best sights and sounds including bars, restaurants, concerts, sporting events and conferences.
* Personalized recommendations from #TeamMCL, to help you get the most out of your visit!
* Your stay with us helps makes a difference for the greater good — this year we are donating a portion of proceeds to support ALS research
#TeamMCL is a collection of 18 stunning properties in Downtown Nashville. Our family delivers unforgettable Nashville experiences for you as Nashville's premier, most-trusted source of privately owned vacation rental properties.
Our properties are designed for family getaways or family vacations, couple vacations, an awesome Nashville bachelorette party, birthday trips, Nashville work trips or great holiday vacations.
Need a great excuse for a getaway? Here's a few of ours:
* Nashville Christmas vacation
* Nashville Christmas rentals
* New Years getaway
* New Years party
* Valentine's Day gift
* Romantic getaway
* Labor Day vacations
* Memorial Day vacations
* Nashville 4th of July
* Bachelorette destination
Trying to think of some great events for the best vacation ever?
Here are some of the best events coming up in Nashville:
• CMA Awards, Nov 14, 2019
• The Grinch Christmas & Sing-Along, Dec 1, 2018
• Home Alone in Concert with the Nashville Symphony, Dec 5 - 6, 2018
• Santa Rampage, Dec 8, 2018
• Jack Daniel's Music City Midnight: New Year's Eve, Dec 31, 2018
• Dancing With The Stars: Live!, Feb 10, 2019
• Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back in Concert with the Nashville Symphony, March 14 - 17, 2019
• Beauty & the Beast with the Nashville Symphony, July 6 – 7, 2019
• Nashville Predators Hockey now through April 6, 2019
• Tennessee Titans vs New York Jets, Dec 2, 2018
• Tennessee Titans vs Jacksonville Jaguars, Dec 6, 2018
• Music City Bowl, Dec 28, 2018
• Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Colts, Dec 30, 2018
• Men's SEC Basketball Tournament, March 13, 2019 - March 17, 2019
• Rock & Roll Marathon and ½ Marathon, April 25 – 28, 2019
• The Beach Boys, Nov 14 - 15, 2018
• Amy Grant & Vince Gill, Nov 28 - Dec 23, 2018
• Luke Combs, Dec 11, 2018
• John PrineandNathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Dec 31, 2018
• Bob Seger& The Silver Bullet Band, Jan 11, 2019
• Metallica, Jan 24, 2019
• Panic! At The Disco, Jan 25, 2019
• Cher, Jan 31, 2019
• DierksBentley, Feb 22, 2019
• Fleetwood Mac, Feb 27, 2019
• Kacey Musgraves, Feb 27 - March 2, 2019
• Pink, March 10, 2019
• New Kids on the Block, May 9, 2019
• Gladys Knight, May 11, 2019
• Eric Church, May 25, 2019
• CMA Music Fest, June 6 – 9, 2019
• Bonnaroo, June 13 – 16, 2019
Best Places to Visit in Nashville:
* Country Music Hall of Fame
* Grand Ole Opry
* Gaylord Opryland
* Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
* Pedal Tavern
* Bridgestone Arena
* Nissan Stadium
* Ryman Auditorium
* Centennial Park
* The Parthenon
Permit number 201523443