A delightful tribute to the unforgettable June Carter Cash, our June loft sits appropriately next door to its perfect match: The Johnny Loft. June is perfect-in-every-way for the best ladies' get-a-way ever! For larger groups, book The June in combination with The Johnny next door to sleep a group of 9, or up to 12 if your group is willing to share beds!
The June Features:
* 2 bedrooms
* 2 full baths
* Sleeps 6
* 4 twin beds (2 per bedroom)
* 1 luxury sleeper sofa in the living room (queen size, sleeps 2)
* Free WIFI
* Full kitchen and laundry facility
* Original artwork by Nashville artists
* Unbeatable location: walking distance to everything in downtown Nashville
With signature light blue and creme hue decorations inspired by Mrs. Cash, June features a total of four twin beds, two private bedrooms and two full baths. This loft is perfect for singles who prefer to have their own beds.
Enjoy two private bedrooms, two full baths, a full kitchen and laundry room. You deserve to go on vacation without sacrificing the comforts of home.
Featuring an original sculpture by Paul Chase and art by Anthony Billups, and boasting accents like exposed brick, hardwood floors, steel beams, high ceilings and exposed duct work, this loft is perhaps the best way to pamper yourselves while celebrating one of the most legendary couples of country music.
Might we suggest a movie night curled up with popcorn watching the #MCLawesome movie Walk the Line? Maybe that's only for the raving fans, but after staying in this loft, we're pretty sure you'll become one.
Check out our other unique, story-rich listings for your family and group!
What we offer:
* More space than a hotel
* Better location than a house in the suburbs
* 600+ Five-Star Reviews among all of our properties!
* Each loft is uniquely decorated including art from Nashville artists
* Variety of lofts to choose from that accommodate 1-10 people
* Book multiple lofts in the same building to accommodate your entire group —up to 98 guests — perfect for your reunion, bachelorette party, or company retreat!
* Enjoy all the comforts of home in a PERFECT location, walking distance to all of downtown Nashville's best sights and sounds including bars, restaurants, concerts, sporting events and conferences.
* Personalized recommendations from #TeamMCL, to help you get the most out of your visit!
* Your stay with us helps makes a difference for the greater good — this year we are donating a portion of proceeds to support ALS research
#TeamMCL is a collection of 18 stunning properties in Downtown Nashville. Our family delivers unforgettable Nashville experiences for you as Nashville's premier, most-trusted source of privately owned vacation rental properties.
Our properties are designed for family getaways or family vacations, couple vacations, an awesome Nashville bachelorette party, birthday trips, Nashville work trips or great holiday vacations.
Need a great excuse for a getaway? Here's a few of ours:
* Nashville Christmas vacation
* Nashville Christmas rentals
* New Years getaway
* New Years party
* Valentine's Day gift
* Romantic getaway
* Labor Day vacations
* Memorial Day vacations
* Nashville 4th of July
* Bachelorette destination
Trying to think of some great events for the best vacation ever? Here are some of the best events coming up in Nashville:
Nashville Comedy Festival, April 16, 2018 – April 22, 2018
American Academy of Audiology, April 17, 2018 – April 20, 2018
Nash Spring Bash, April 29, 2018
Tennessee Craft Fair, May 4, 2018 - May 6, 2018
First Saturday Art Crawl, May 5, 2018
Fan Fest, May 12, 2018 - May 13, 2018
Nashville Fashion Focus, May 20, 2018 - May 21, 2018
Reebok CrossFit Central Regional Competition, May 25, 2018 - May 27, 2018
2018 CMA Music Fest, June 7, 2018 - June 10, 2018
NAMM Music Trade Show, June 28, 2018 - June 30, 2018
Let Freedom Sing! Music City July 4th, 2018
The Nashville Pink Bridal Show, Aug 19, 2018
Nashville Home Show, Sept 21, 2018 - Sept 23, 2018
Nashville Auto Show, Oct 12, 2018 - Oct 14, 2018
Jack Daniel's Music City Midnight: New Year's Eve, Dec 31, 2018
Nashville Predator Games Season, October 2017 – April 2018
Rock & Roll Marathon and ½ Marathon, April 26 – 29, 2018
Iroquois Steeplechase, May 12, 2018
Men/s SEC Basketball Tournament, March 13, 2019 - March 17, 2019
Jack Johnson, May 2, 2018
Brantley Gilbert, May 4, 2018
Justin Timberlake, May 9, 2018
Morthers Day with Brian McKnight, May 13, 2018
Kris Kristofferson and Ben Haggard, May 14, 2018
Willie Nelson and Alison Krause, May 18, 2018
U2, May 26, 2018
Harry Styles, June 12, 2018
Shania Twain, July 21, 2018
Rod Stewart, August 1, 2018
Kenny Chesney: Trip Around the Sun Tour, August 11, 2018
Keith Urban, August 24, 2018
Taylor Swift, August 25, 2018
Maroon 5, September 23, 2018
Elton John, October 24, 2018
Best Places to Visit in Nashville:
* Country Music Hall of Fame
* Grand Ole Opry
* Gaylord Opryland
* Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
* Pedal Tavern
* Bridgestone Arena
* Nissan Stadium
* Ryman Auditorium
* Centennial Park
* The Parthenon
Permit number 201523443