About the property
- House5288 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
New Open Concept 5,400 sq ft home, 5 Bed/5.5 Bath, Sleeps 14, Private Pool
169 Scrub Oak Circle, WaterColor, Lake District
This spacious and unique property includes two luxurious king master suites with lush seating areas, private porches and spacious master bathrooms appointed with limestone, marble, glass and pebble tile. This home also features two large additional king bedrooms, a twin bunk room that sleeps four, and a queen pullout couch providing ample room for up to 14 guests. Other unique features include 2 full kitchens; a private pool with gas fire pit, plenty of lounge and patio chairs and a gas BBQ grill with fabulous scenic views including Western Lake.
Featuring 12' ceilings throughout the open concept first floor; a large gourmet kitchen with Subzero and Wolf appliances, two dishwashers, an ice maker, a wine refrigerator and large center island with counter seating for 5; a separate dining room open to the kitchen and living room; wire-brushed hardwood floors; a laundry room with dual washer and dryers; a third floor bonus living/media room with second kitchen including a gas stove and dishwasher in the island and a full refrigerator; a fourth floor cupola with large sun deck; and four furnished charming porches.
A gorgeous outdoor living area includes gas grill, fire pit, private salt water swimming pool and outdoor shower provides the perfect space to enjoy your Water Color vacation.
This home is located along the nature trail and is a short, scenic walk to both the amenities of Water Color and the community of Seaside.
5 1/2 Baths
Private Pool with Fire pit and Outdoor Shower
Media Room with Queen Sleeper and a Second Generously Equipped Kitchen
Fourth Floor Cupola with Large Sun Deck
- Welcoming front porch
- 3rd King Bedroom w/private full bath and 50' flat screen tv
- Two sets of washers and dryers in laundry room
- Half bath
- Separate side mudroom entrance with ample cubby holes
- Large open concept living space with gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, wine refrigerator, ice maker, two dishwashers and a large center island with seating for 5 overlooking the spacious living room with a 50' flat screen tv and open dining room; direct access to the pool and patio area
- Private salt water pool with large lounging area and fire pit
- Outdoor shower on side of house
- Main King Master Suite with generously sized separate seating area and 50' flat screen tv; double doors opening up to private balcony overlooking the pool and forest; beautiful large granite bathroom with large walk-in closet, separate full shower and free-standing tub
- 2nd King Master Suite with seating nook, 50' flat screen tv and private balcony on the front of the house; similar large granite bathroom with separate shower and free-standing tub
- 4th King Bedroom with beautiful forest views and 50' flat screen tv
- Twin Bunk room with 4 beds at top of stairs
- Large wrap-around granite bathroom with full shower for use by King bedroom and Media area guests
- Separate full bathroom with shower for bunk room guests off of center hallway
- Large media/family room area complete with 50' flat screen tv, queen pullout couch, a full kitchen with island and seating for 3, a separate round table with seating for 4
- Spiral staircase up to 4th Floor
- Sunlit cupola opening up to a large sun deck
- Sun-filled property
- 1 Porte-cochere parking spot and 3 other parking spots in driveway
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
Additional Rental Charges:
Watercolor Amenity Fee $409
Administrative Fee $180
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $600
Sales and Local Taxes 11%
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
Rates listed below do NOT include housekeeping, taxes, and damage insurance.
**To receive an AUTOMATED COMPLETE QUOTE, assuming you're on the VRBO web site, just click the yellow EMAIL MANAGER button to the right. Within 10 minutes you will receive a complete quote with an online booking link.
Dune Real Estate Company
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
About Dune Real Estate Company
"Dune Vacation Rentals www.dunevacationrentals.com firstname.lastname@example.org 855-813-3783" WE HAVE UPDATED OUR SOFTWARE AND OUR RESPONSE SETTINGS ARE NOT REFLECTING IN THIS NEW SOFTWARE. VRBO IS AWARE AND IS WORKING ON IT. OUR RESPONSE SETTINGS ARE 100%
Why Dune Real Estate Company chose Santa Rosa Beach
This is a very spacious home with a private pool.
What makes this House unique
'169 Scrub Oak Circle' Stunningly appointed new open concept 5400 sq ft home featuring 5 ample-sized bedrooms (4 King, 4 Twins/2 Bunks, 1 Queen Pull-out)/5.5 baths; sleeping capacity 14 people; 2 kitchens; private pool; fabulous scenic views!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
The property was even better than the photos depicted . The home is lovely and the pool and outdoor amenities were great. It was beautifully built and maintained. Rooms are large and comfortable and beautifully decorated .Manager responded quickly to calls . The home is everything hoped for. ( The only complaint I had was that the owner really needs to replace living room rug which was stained. ) Other than that it was perfect.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. You'll be pleased to know the rug has been removed. You were a wonderful guest and we value your opinion! We're looking forward to your return!
The home is lovely and beautifully designed in a great area of Watercolor. We celebrated 2 birthdays in our group and this 5 bedroom home was a perfect fit for us to share time together and have enough space for quiet lounging and naps to unwind. The backyard and private pool were a must for us and the home did not disappoint. We used the bikes to go everywhere and rented a golf cart for a few days during Labor Day as well. We will definitely be back.
Perfect Watercolor Home!
We just finished a week stay at this home and absolutely loved it! It is our 3rd year at this home and we hope to come back for many more stays. From the comfortable beds to the well equipped kitchen to the pool and grill, this home has everything you need for an amazing vacation. The location is perfect as you can get to the beach (via bikes using the bridge over Western Lake) in about 5-7 minutes and its on a quiet street with virtually no traffic. In addition to the home being one of the nicest in Watercolor, Nada at Dune was very helpful if we needed anything during our stay. I can't say enough good things about Nada and the home. THANK YOU!
Spectacular home - outstanding service - best vacation we've ever had!
Our family made last minute spring break plans to go to Watercolor with dear friends. We needed a house that would easily accommodate two big families - two adult couples and nine teenagers. This home and it's location did not disappoint - it's a massive three story home that is beautifully designed and furnished - just stunning. Biking to downtown Seaside or the Watercolor beach was an enjoyable 7 - 10 min ride. Also service was outstanding - Nada at Dune Vacation Rentals (855-813-3783) provided exceptional service - she was an absolute pleasure. We're talking about doing this exact vacation house again this summer or spring break next year.
Beautiful Home. Have Now Stayed there on three different occasions. That should tell you all.
Beautiful home in Phase 3 that I have enjoyed renting on three different occasions now. Spacious, clean, well maintained, and great service from DUNE. They answer the phone when you need them, address any issues promptly and are a joy to work with. 5 STARS.
This house was amazing in every way...gorgeous inside and out, more than enough space for everyone, and easy to access everything with the trails to cut through so close to the home. We rented the house for the week as our daughter was getting married at the Seaside chapel. It was the perfect house to get ready in and take pre wedding pictures. Nada was amazing and so attentive to all of our needs and helped us out all week. Consider yourself lucky if you get to stay in this house!
Additional information about rental rates
From $485 to $1285 per night
Rental Rates do not include 11.5% Tax or Additional Fees. The Additional Fees are:
Watercolor Amenity Cards are priced by Watercolor -$37 Per Day(subject to change)
Administrative Fee - $180
Cleaning Fee - $600
Security Deposit Waiver - $69