|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This spacious and unique property includes two luxurious king master suites with lush seating areas, private porches and spacious master bathrooms appointed with limestone, marble, glass and pebble tile. This home also features two large additional king bedrooms, a twin bunk room that sleeps four, and a queen pullout couch providing ample room for up to 14 guests. Other unique features include 2 full kitchens; a private pool with gas fire pit, plenty of lounge and patio chairs and a gas BBQ grill with fabulous scenic views including Western Lake.
Featuring 12' ceilings throughout the open concept first floor; a large gourmet kitchen with Subzero and Wolf appliances, two dishwashers, an ice maker, a wine refrigerator and large center island with counter seating for 5; a separate dining room open to the kitchen and living room; wire-brushed hardwood floors; a laundry room with dual washer and dryers; a third floor bonus living/media room with second kitchen including a gas stove and dishwasher in the island and a full refrigerator; a fourth floor cupola with large sun deck; and four furnished charming porches.
A gorgeous outdoor living area includes gas grill, fire pit, private salt water swimming pool and outdoor shower provides the perfect space to enjoy your Water Color vacation.
This home is located along the nature trail and is a short, scenic walk to both the amenities of Water Color and the community of Seaside.
5 1/2 Baths
Private Pool with Fire pit and Outdoor Shower
Media Room with Queen Sleeper and a Second Generously Equipped Kitchen
Fourth Floor Cupola with Large Sun Deck
- Welcoming front porch
- 3rd King Bedroom w/private full bath and 50' flat screen tv
- Two sets of washers and dryers in laundry room
- Half bath
- Separate side mudroom entrance with ample cubby holes
- Large open concept living space with gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, wine refrigerator, ice maker, two dishwashers and a large center island with seating for 5 overlooking the spacious living room with a 50' flat screen tv and open dining room; direct access to the pool and patio area
- Private salt water pool with large lounging area and fire pit
- Outdoor shower on side of house
- Main King Master Suite with generously sized separate seating area and 50' flat screen tv; double doors opening up to private balcony overlooking the pool and forest; beautiful large granite bathroom with large walk-in closet, separate full shower and free-standing tub
- 2nd King Master Suite with seating nook, 50' flat screen tv and private balcony on the front of the house; similar large granite bathroom with separate shower and free-standing tub
- 4th King Bedroom with beautiful forest views and 50' flat screen tv
- Twin Bunk room with 4 beds at top of stairs
- Large wrap-around granite bathroom with full shower for use by King bedroom and Media area guests
- Separate full bathroom with shower for bunk room guests off of center hallway
- Large media/family room area complete with 50' flat screen tv, queen pullout couch, a full kitchen with island and seating for 3, a separate round table with seating for 4
- Spiral staircase up to 4th Floor
- Sunlit cupola opening up to a large sun deck
- Sun-filled property
- 1 Porte-cochere parking spot and 3 other parking spots in driveway
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. 850-622-2000 http://www.electriccartcompany.com/
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
Additional Rental Charges:
Watercolor Amenity cards $259 (Subject to change)
Administrative Fee $180
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $600
Sales and Local Taxes 11%
Dune Real Estate Company specializes in luxury vacation rentals and offers a comprehensive list of concierge services including vacation planning; call us today to plan a vacation of a lifetime!
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
Rates listed below do NOT include housekeeping, taxes, and damage insurance.
**To receive an AUTOMATED COMPLETE QUOTE, assuming you're on the VRBO web site, just click the yellow EMAIL MANAGER button to the right. Within 10 minutes you will receive a complete quote with an online booking link.
We are a 30A Vacation Rental Company proudly located in 30A. We won't find just find you a stunning rental home, but we also extend ourselves to make your vacation the best if can possibly be. One way we do this is through our concierge services which connect you to all the attractions, activities and services you will need on your vacation. So let Dune Real Estate Company help you plan your dream vacation on 30A today.
This is a very spacious home with a private pool.
'169 Scrub Oak Circle' Stunningly appointed new open concept 5400 sq ft home featuring 5 ample-sized bedrooms (4 King, 4 Twins/2 Bunks, 1 Queen Pull-out)/5.5 baths; sleeping capacity 14 people; 2 kitchens; private pool; fabulous scenic views!
This house was amazing in every way...gorgeous inside and out, more than enough space for everyone, and easy to access everything with the trails to cut through so close to the home. We rented the house for the week as our daughter was getting married at the Seaside chapel. It was the perfect house to get ready in and take pre wedding pictures. Nada was amazing and so attentive to all of our needs and helped us out all week. Consider yourself lucky if you get to stay in this house!
Beautiful home in Phase 3 that I have enjoyed renting on three different occasions now. Spacious, clean, well maintained, and great service from DUNE. They answer the phone when you need them, address any issues promptly and are a joy to work with. 5 STARS.
Everything about this home was perfect! Our goal was to have some down time for our family and a few friends. We wanted to be able to relax, unwind and disconnect - which is exactly what we did. We have been to Watercolor before and always enjoyed going into town for dinner and activities. This time we actually preferred staying home! The living area was beautifully decorated and very comfortable - perfect for our group of 9 to spend quality time together. The kitchen had everything we needed plus more! 2 dishwashers, ice machine, great appliances and lots of space for us all to be in there cooking. The bedrooms were equally as beautiful and a perfect retreat for a good nights rest. The kids enjoyed the rooftop view , the swimming pool and the extra living area up top- although it wasn't used as much as I thought it would be! I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed this home and all that it offered. The bike ride to the beach and town is very short once you get the route down - just take the short cut by the house to the bridge ~ super easy! Nada at Dune was attentive through the entire rental process and took care of everything we needed. We can't wait to go back!
Our family so completely enjoyed our stay at this beautifully appointed home. Our only regret is that it wasn't until the third day of our six day stay that we discovered what an easy (and picturesque) stroll it was into the lovely village of Watercolor. Our group spanned ages six to eighty one, and everyone had a delightful experience staying at this property. Prior to arriving, we were concerned that the handsome promotional pictures may have exaggerated the home's allure. Such was not the case. The home struck a perfect balance of being elegantly designed and decorated, and at the same time entirely inviting. We relaxed, we unwound, we savored the home (and the neighborhood), and we returned home refreshed and restored. We appreciated the excellent and attentive service from the team at Dune, and we will very much look forward to returning to this gracious property.
This beautiful and spacious home was perfect for our family that includes multiple generations. We especially loved the heated pool, the fire pit and both upstairs and downstairs kitchens. The privacy of the property was a nice surprise. Kelli and Brooke at Dune were extremely helpful and quick to respond to our needs from the very beginning. We are looking forward to returning soon.
This is a perfect home from top to bottom. From the relaxing (and heated) pool, to what has to be one of the best views of Watercolor from the 4th story tower, this place has it all. Large, convenient entry area with hooks and cubby holes to hold all your beach gear, keys, etc. Gourmet kitchen. Large living/dining room area. Wide staircases. Gigantic master suites. A third floor with kitchen and two baths that's like a full house itself. And every room, hallway, nook and cranny tastefully decorated (I particularly liked the playful painting in the dining room of an elephant swimming).
Needless to say, our party of 10 had a fantastic time here. This was our sixth visit to Watercolor, and this house was far and away the best one we've stayed in yet. We WILL be back!