Tranquil, Stunning, Luxurious, Private Pool - Slps 14(12 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
New Open Concept 5,400 sq ft home, 5 Bed/5.5 Bath, Sleeps 14, Private Pool
Featuring 12' ceilings throughout the open concept first floor; a large gourmet kitchen with Subzero and Wolf appliances, two dishwashers, an ice maker, a wine refrigerator and large center island with counter seating for 5; a separate dining room open to the kitchen and living room; wire-brushed hardwood floors; a laundry room with dual washer and dryers; a third floor bonus living/media room with second kitchen including a gas stove and dishwasher in the island and a full refrigerator; a fourth floor cupola with large sun deck; and four furnished charming porches.
A gorgeous outdoor living area includes gas grill, fire pit, private salt water swimming pool and outdoor shower provides the perfect space to enjoy your Water Color vacation.
This home is located along the nature trail and is a short, scenic walk to both the amenities of Water Color and the community of Seaside.
5 1/2 Baths
Private Pool with Fire pit and Outdoor Shower
Media Room with Queen Sleeper and a Second Generously Equipped Kitchen
Fourth Floor Cupola with Large Sun Deck
- Welcoming front porch
- 3rd King Bedroom w/private full bath and 50' flat screen tv
- Two sets of washers and dryers in laundry room
- Half bath
- Separate side mudroom entrance with ample cubby holes
- Large open concept living space with gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, wine refrigerator, ice maker, two dishwashers and a large center island with seating for 5 overlooking the spacious living room with a 50' flat screen tv and open dining room; direct access to the pool and patio area
- Private salt water pool with large lounging area and fire pit
- Outdoor shower on side of house
- Main King Master Suite with generously sized separate seating area and 50' flat screen tv; double doors opening up to private balcony overlooking the pool and forest; beautiful large granite bathroom with large walk-in closet, separate full shower and free-standing tub
- 2nd King Master Suite with seating nook, 50' flat screen tv and private balcony on the front of the house; similar large granite bathroom with separate shower and free-standing tub
- 4th King Bedroom with beautiful forest views and 50' flat screen tv
- Twin Bunk room with 4 beds at top of stairs
- Large wrap-around granite bathroom with full shower for use by King bedroom and Media area guests
- Separate full bathroom with shower for bunk room guests off of center hallway
- Large media/family room area complete with 50' flat screen tv, queen pullout couch, a full kitchen with island and seating for 3, a separate round table with seating for 4
- Spiral staircase up to 4th Floor
- Sunlit cupola opening up to a large sun deck
- Sun-filled property
- 1 Porte-cochere parking spot and 3 other parking spots in driveway
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. 850-622-2000 http://www.electriccartcompany.com/
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
Additional Rental Charges:
Watercolor Amenity Fee $409
Administrative Fee $180
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $600
Sales and Local Taxes 11%
BIKES: The quote you received from Dune Vacation Rentals includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom FOR BOOKINGS MADE AFTER FEBRUARY 2, 2017. If you would like to rent additional bikes for your stay, Contact Dune at 855-813-3783 to make these arrangements.
Dune Real Estate Company specializes in luxury vacation rentals and offers a comprehensive list of concierge services including vacation planning; call us today to plan a vacation of a lifetime!
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
Rates listed below do NOT include housekeeping, taxes, and damage insurance.
**To receive an AUTOMATED COMPLETE QUOTE, assuming you're on the VRBO web site, just click the yellow EMAIL MANAGER button to the right. Within 10 minutes you will receive a complete quote with an online booking link.
- 5288 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 14
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- 4 King, 4 Bunk, 1 Pull Out Sofa
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. 850-622-2000 http://www.electriccartcompany.com/ ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 27 - Jun 30, 2017
7 night min stay
July 4th Holiday
Jul 1 - Jul 7, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 8 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 12 - Oct 20, 2017
3 night min stay
Oct 21 - Nov 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 18 - Nov 24, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 25 - Dec 22, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 23 - Dec 31, 2017
3 night min stay
01/01 to 06/02
Jan 1 - Jun 2, 2018
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
DUNE REAL ESTATE COMPANY
About: We are a 30A Vacation Rental Company proudly located in 30A. We won't find just find you a stunning rental home, but we also extend ourselves to make your vacation the best if can possibly be. One way we do this is through our concierge services which connect you to all the attractions, activities and services you will need on your vacation. So let Dune Real Estate Company help you plan your dream vacation on 30A today.
Why WaterColor, FL, USA:
This is a very spacious home with a private pool.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
'169 Scrub Oak Circle' Stunningly appointed new open concept 5400 sq ft home featuring 5 ample-sized bedrooms (4 King, 4 Twins/2 Bunks, 1 Queen Pull-out)/5.5 baths; sleeping capacity 14 people; 2 kitchens; private pool; fabulous scenic views!
- Primary: 855-813-3783 (Florida, USA)
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sun-filled open living space with direct views of the pool and patio
Large main entrance to home with views straight back to the open living space
Beautifully appointed separate dining area
Stunningly New Open Concept 169 Scrub Oak Circle
Main master king bedroom suite w/sitting area, sweeping views, private balcony
Oversized granite bathroom with double sinks, make-up vanity, walk-in closet
Second large king master bedroom with private balcony overlooking Scrub Oak Circle
Third floor king bedroom with flat screen tv, forest views
Large bathroom on third floor for the king room and media room guests
Third floor kitchen w/gas range, dishwasher, refrigerator, counter stools
Spiral Staircase on third floor landing leading up to fourth floor cupola, deck
Vary specious back patio and porch area complete w/conversational seating area
Large King Bedroom on the first floor with views of the front porch and private bathroom
Stainless steel appliances, SubZero refrigerator, Wolf range, with wine cooler and ice maker
View of Living room and kitchen w/bar seating, laundry area behind the kitchen
Alternate view of gorgeous open kitchen and staircase to the other floors.
Cozy seating set outside of Main Master balcony, Second Master has same set
Separate large walk-in shower and stand-alone luxurious bathtub
Large and similarly appointed bathroom to the main master, double sinks, make up seating area
Four twin beds in this fun kids room on the third floor
Access to Media Room on opposite side of bathroom
Alternate view of third floor dining area, kitchen & media room w/pull-out couch
Roomy sun deck on 4th floor complete with bar table and two loungers
Seating by the outdoor fire pit, salt water pool, 4 loungers and patio set
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, May 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.