Private and Tranquil(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
760 Sq Ft Private Cottage in Santa Clara County
Our guest house, located on our property, is set in a private, picturesque garden in the Old Adobe neighborhood of Los Gatos. Our property is an easy 3 mile drive from downtown Los Gatos, and borders Monte Sereno and Saratoga.
We are within an average 12 to 13 mile driving distance of Levi's Stadium, Avaya Stadium and the SAP Center.
We are in a quiet and established neighborhood with easy access to parks, public tennis courts, and walking trails.
The local Farmers' Markets are close-by (Saturday in Saratoga and Sunday in Campbell and Los Gatos).
We are approximately 20 minutes from San Jose International Airport and 45 minutes from San Francisco International Airport.
Santa Cruz, Monterey, Carmel, and San Francisco are all within easy driving distances for day trips.
We have equipped our guest house with amenities and comforts for the duration of your stay.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- 760 sq. ft.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Combination bathtub and shower, sink, toilet on second story
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Lawn / Garden
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Cleaning Fee $75
- Tax Rate 8%
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use or visit the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking:PARKING – Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the street. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
Check-in: 3 PM (unless other arrangements are made). If ANYTHING is not acceptable, do not hesitate to call or text Aileen at 408-421-7530.
Emergency Information: In case of Emergency dial 911.
You are in Santa Clara County
111 Vallecitos Way
Los Gatos, CA 95032
House Phone 408-395-5210
Please note: Los Gatos enforces quiet time from 10:00PM until 8:00AM.
Household How-Tos: Our solid waste and recycling bin is located at the front of the property on the left hand side under the redwood trees. Please clean out any used plastics or aluminum cans and place these in the bin, along with folded boxes or papers.
The washer and dryer and additional fridge are located in the storage area directly behind the unit. The breaker box is located on the wall near the washer and dryer.
Checkout: at noon (unless other arrangements are made).
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Our property is located in Santa Clara County, approximately 13 miles from Levi's Stadium, Avaya Stadium and the SAP Center. We are also close by three weekly Farmer's Market, Local Wineries, Fine Restaurants, the Hakone Garden, Filoli, Montalvo, Mountain Winery, and Great America Amusement Park
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We are a couple who have lived in this neighborhood for over ten years. We have traveled extensively and consider this area to be a slice of heaven.
Why the Owner Chose Los Gatos, CA, USA:
The property is close to the Town of Los Gatos but far enough away to offer a tranquil and peaceful setting.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The property is situated in a cul-de-sac, in a very old and established neighborhood of Los Gatos.
- Primary: 4083955210
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The front entrance to guest house.
TV, DVR, Apple TV, DVD, Stereo
Kitchen counter and cooktop
Stairs to upstairs bedroom and bathroom
Armoire and chair with ottoman
View of side and rear garden as well as the pool.
Flowers in front yard
Old Adobe Neighborhood
Toaster oven, fridge, microwave
Nighttime view of the grounds
Fruit trees in garden
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.