|Space||760 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Our guest house, located on our property, is set in a private, picturesque garden in the Old Adobe neighborhood of Los Gatos. Our property is an easy 3 mile drive from downtown Los Gatos, and borders Monte Sereno and Saratoga.
We are within an average 12 to 13 mile driving distance of Levi's Stadium, Avaya Stadium and the SAP Center.
We are in a quiet and established neighborhood with easy access to parks, public tennis courts, and walking trails.
The local Farmers' Markets are close-by (Saturday in Saratoga and Sunday in Campbell and Los Gatos).
We are approximately 20 minutes from San Jose International Airport and 45 minutes from San Francisco International Airport.
Santa Cruz, Monterey, Carmel, and San Francisco are all within easy driving distances for day trips.
We have equipped our guest house with amenities and comforts for the duration of your stay.
We are a couple who have lived in this neighborhood for over ten years. We have traveled extensively and consider this area to be a slice of heaven.
Aileen Gulesserian purchased this cottage in 2003
The property is close to the Town of Los Gatos but far enough away to offer a tranquil and peaceful setting.
The property is situated in a cul-de-sac, in a very old and established neighborhood of Los Gatos.
My husband and I stayed here in early spring 2015. The charming cottage is situated on the rear of the owners property and very private. The backyard is absolutely gorgeous with high end landscaping and lovely pool. There are several places to enjoy the outdoors. The neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors friendly. Los Gatos has much to offer and we couldn't have been happier with our accommodations or the upscale neighborhood. The owners are very personable and welcoming.
The interior of the cottage is immaculately clean and well appointed. There is a small but sufficient kitchen and when we needed additional cooking utensils the owners were very accommodating. There is a small refrigerator in the unit, and access to a storage area where we had full use of full sized refrigerator and upright freezer. The cook top on the island worked well for the limited cooking we did. We enjoyed watching movies and television on their large flat screen television in the cottage living area. There is reliable wifi. Upstairs the bedroom and bathroom are accessed by a winding staircase. There is a large closet as well as dresser for clothes storage.
We have stayed at many properties around the world and we rate this among our favorite place to stay.
Our property is located in Santa Clara County, approximately 13 miles from Levi's Stadium, Avaya Stadium and the SAP Center. We are also close by three weekly Farmer's Market, Local Wineries, Fine Restaurants, the Hakone Garden, Filoli, Montalvo, Mountain Winery, and Great America Amusement Park
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 6 2017 - Aug 26 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use or visit the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking:PARKING – Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the street. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
Check-in: 3 PM (unless other arrangements are made). If ANYTHING is not acceptable, do not hesitate to call or text Aileen at 408-421-7530.
Emergency Information: In case of Emergency dial 911.
You are in Santa Clara County
111 Vallecitos Way
Los Gatos, CA 95032
House Phone 408-395-5210
Please note: Los Gatos enforces quiet time from 10:00PM until 8:00AM.
Household How-Tos: Our solid waste and recycling bin is located at the front of the property on the left hand side under the redwood trees. Please clean out any used plastics or aluminum cans and place these in the bin, along with folded boxes or papers.
The washer and dryer and additional fridge are located in the storage area directly behind the unit. The breaker box is located on the wall near the washer and dryer.
Checkout: at noon (unless other arrangements are made).
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.