|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Be among the first guests to stay in this completely remodeled oceanfront property with a heated pool and spa. The home is located in a gated community called Mision Viejo which is patrolled by security guards 24/7/365. Conveniently located approximately two miles south of Puerto Nuevo and five miles north of La Fonda you are centrally located for day trips to Rosarito, Ensenada and Valle de Guadalupe (Mexico’s version of Napa Valley). If you are interested in a wine tour we recommend: http://www.winetoursbaja.com
This completely remodeled home features four bedrooms and bathrooms. The first master bedroom has a king bed, a day bed (with two twin mattresses) its own bathroom and sliding doors out to the pool deck which has 180 degree ocean views. The second master bedroom also has a king bed and its own bathroom. The third bedroom has a queen bed and a day bed with two twin beds. The fourth bedroom is very small with bunk beds and has its own bathroom.
The totally remodeled kitchen has custom granite counter tops and cabinets along state of the art appliances and all the cookware you would ever need for preparing your favorite meals. Adjacent to the kitchen is a washing machine and dryer for your convenience and a propane barbecue grill is located just outside the living room area.
The living room has ocean views a plush leather reclining couch and dining area that accommodates eight people.
On the home entertainment front this house has it all! Flat screen TV’s in the living room and two of the bedrooms. DirecTV, high speed internet access, Netflix, Bluetooth enabled audio system and access to our personal movie collection which has hundreds of movies for kids and adults. Heating the pool is an additional expense (not included as part of the rental fee) that varies based on air temperature and the desired temperature of the pool water. Guest are able to monitor their usage by checking the propane tank gauge. Unlike other properties with hot tubs, at Casa Blanca there is no additional fee to heat the spa as it is heated with electricity.
Other services that can be arranged at your expense are personal chef, housekeeper, drivers, translator and spa services (at the house) that include massage therapy, manicures, pedicures, facials etc…Arranging these services are done as an optional courtesy by the owner.
And best of all take the steps from the lower deck property right down to the beach. Surf at your leisure.
Single night rentals: Single night rentals will be approved during week nights and possibly on weekends if requested within 5 days of the requested arrival date.
The property has a keyless entry system. Twenty hours prior to your arrival date you will receive an email with the PIN codes to access the property.
I WILL CONSIDER ONE NIGHT STAYS DURING WEEKDAYS ONLY. MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONS TO THE NIGHTLY MINIMUMS. THANKS!
Requests to have weddings or other special events at this property will not be accepted.
Our family consists of my wife and boy/girl ten year old twins. We live in the Los Angeles area. In May of 2014 we visited Rosarito for the first time in many years. My wife had been apprehensive about vacationing in Mexico due to 'safety' concerns. During our trip we found what would become our home in Mision Viejo which gives you some understanding about how comfortable my wife felt about our families safety. We have spent the last two months completely renovating the house. New floors, bathroom, appliances, all new furniture, etc...
OWNER purchased this house in 2014
• You can stay in a hotel room or for just a bit more money per night you can stay at Casa Blanca and have an entire ocean front house that sleeps 16 with your own pool in a gated community with guards 24/7/365
Casa Blanca provides 5 star living at affordable prices. We have traveled all over the world and this is where chose to buy a vacation home. Our bi-lingual property manager lives in the same community as our property and is a great asset for stay. There are many activities available in the area such as horse back riding tours, ATV rentals at Cantamar Dunes, massage therapy at the house, wine tours to Valle de Guadalupe with http://www.winetoursbaja.com etc...
The property is very clean, safe, and comfortable. The property manager was very helpful in finding us whatever we needed. We did not want to pay to heat the pool but the above ground jacuzzi was the perfect spot to watch the sunset over the ocean. I would highly recommend this property.
This home looks just like the pics, it was very nice and will stay here again!!!
WOW is the first I can say about this amazing house! It is incredible and such a phenomenal place. We are already planning next year's getaway and I am trying to convince my parents we should be in Mexico for the holidays! That said, I wanted to offer some tips I would have loved:
1. The first time you find Mission Viejo you will be looking for a "second" entrance - this is actually your place it is just the second driveway typically one would think is outbound traffic.
2. If driving from California utilize the website sent for insurance.
3. Bring lots of ice and coolers! The house has a fabulous kitchen but the freezer needs to be reset often to get cold. We brought popsicles and it was hard to get them frozen.
4. The house is freaking amazing!!! You will open all the windows and the floor to ceiling sliders in the living room are perfection. Ocean Breeze? Phenomenal! The only miss? There are no screen doors on anything. This means if you have small children I recommend bringing a baby gate. Also a Citronella candle will keep flies from coming inside. We did get flies since all windows were open but not a ton. Next time I will just bring a candle to alleviate any bugs.
5. The pool is phenomenal as is the hot tub! If you are bringing little ones bring pool toys. I wasn’t sure what to expect but the pool was sparkling and the hot tub was perfect temp our entire visit.
6. If you are a coffee lover I would say bring your own machine. We cleaned out the coffee pot and used it but it was definitely a bit old and took some working on. We are Keurig people so we had to remember how to add grinds and had a few misses in the beginning. No big deal, but if you are a coffee addict I would recommend bringing your own!
7. Real shoes! The beach is stunning but rocky- totally doable but if you want to zipline or do the Dunes- which are literally 5 minutes away you will need solid shoes. Bring sneakers/boots if you want to get ATV (YES!!) and sneakers for ziplining!
8. Ziplining- There are a few places to go and we stumbled upon one just up the coast approximately 5-10 miles. They have been open since August and were so nice- Children over the age of 5 can zipline and our two little ladies (almost 6) went! They were scared but the hosts helped them out and both base jumped at the second to last stop.
The house and our hosts exceeded our expectations! We can't wait to return for wine tasting and other activities- We will be back and wouldn't stay anywhere else!
Best rental in Mision Viejo! We've rented in Las Gaviotas and Calafia, but prefer Mision Viejo, due to easy beach access, sandy ocean floor, pool in our yard. It was a fantastic property and an incredible vacation!
We really enjoyed our time in Mision Viejo. The house was beautiful and exactly as described, communication was easy and the community itself perfectly placed between Rosarito, Ensenanda, Puerto Nuevo and Valle de Guadalupe.
Ray, the onsite property manager/concierge extraordinaire helped arrange a wine tasting tour for us and a cook for a lazy Sunday brunch. He was exceptionally helpful and responsive.
You can't beat the view of the ocean as you soak in the pool, and we're already discussing dates for our next trip.
This house has that wow factor that makes it unique. It is high spec with great attention to detail. The minute you pull up to the house front you get the impression that a lot of work has gone into this house. The smooth white walls with interesting geometry lead you into the lawned lush green frontage, a huge cactus sits there proudly to welcome you to Casablanca. Once inside the high ceilings with fans suggest that 'this is going to comfortable'. As you sail around the kitchen you'll find EVERYTHING you need. Its a chef's kitchen with more than ample gorgeous granite worktop and a perfect kitchen for those wanting a break from culinary adventures too, it's perfect. There's range-oven, dishwasher, huge fridge freezer, lots of storage space with washer and dryer, wine cooler, microwave too. The lounge has huge dining table, corner sofa with uber comfortable rockers. There's wifi, pc, huge flat screen TV, DVDs films online, cable. The bedrooms have queen-sized beds( they may be King-sized even) tiled ensuites with huge walk in showers, interestingly tiled vanity units. There's bedside tables, there's bespoke art on the walls by a local artist. Everything really is perfect. It's a real home from home indeed. Huge sliding doors from lounge and master bedroom lead to the rear garden where you'll find a huge hot tub, pool, grassed area, outdoor lounge seating, dining table, bbq. There's a lower deck with fire pit and seating. There's stairs leading down to the sandy beach. You'll see seals, pelicans, porpoise, you might even spot a whale passing. We loved the starry sky at night, you can see SO much. I'm totally impressed with the high standards here. It feels safe, it's meticulously clean, great touches like shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, fresh towels, body lotion, cleaning products all suggest that five star treatment and some. There's extra bedding too. The fire in the lounge is cosy on an evening. Easy access to local diners and shops. I write in such detail because it's one of the most impressive places I have ever stopped at. I can't even think of any suggestions on how to improve it because everything is covered really. If I have any advice for the owners it's the following: 'keep doing what you are doing because you've got it right'. Thank you for a perfect vacation and it is actually my fourth visit here and each time it's great. I don't usually write reviews but I made an exception for you. The best bit is that it's SO reasonably priced too.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 1 2017 - Mar 31 2018
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 10 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 10 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest|