|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to the newly updated Tidewater 1603, a 1 bedroom 2 bath with supple leather living room furniture! This Direct Gulf front condo comfortably sleeps 4, Queen bed in master and bunks in the convenient alcove area. Your expansive balcony allows everyone to enjoy watching the dolphins in the early morning or the amazing Panhandle sunsets.
Tidewater is a Gulf-front condominium resort that's located within walking distance of Pier Park! This resort features more amenities than almost any resort on the beach with an onsite Movie Theater, state-of-the-art fitness center, Roman spas, sauna, Indoor, heated pool, two (2) outdoor pools and hot tubs, onsite Restaurant and bar, 2nd floor Lending Library and Business Center and so much more. Pier Park includes everything you'd want from an outdoor mall - it's your one-stop-shop (one-stop-shop-full-of-shops, that is)
INCLUDED with each reservation are complimentary activities as a gift for staying with us! Your choice of activities will include one free round of golf per day, one dolphin cruise ticket per day, 1 ticket for Ripley's Believe It Or Not or 1 ticket for Wonderworks per day! This is over $100 in FREE value for each day of your reservation! Some restrictions apply, inquire for details, book to have fun!
[ General Property Information ]
- Featuring incredible views of the Gulf
- Newly updated unit featuring custom tile flooring, new leather seating, and beautiful decor
- Spacious 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit
- Bedding to sleep 4 comfortably
- Luxurious and comfortable
- High-end decor
- High-end furnishings
- Plenty of natural light throughout
[ Living and Dining Area ]
- Featuring new leather sofa, love seat, and recliner
- Picturesque views right from the living room
- Plenty of space for everyone
- Large Sanyo HDTV
- Philips HD DVD player
- Seating for 4 at our quaint dining table
- 5 additional seats for dining at the bar
- Additional seating for 4 on the spacious Gulf-front balcony
- Plenty of gorgeous decor
[ Kitchen ]
- Beautiful custom granite countertops
- Well-appointed kitchen with everything you need
- Matching fridge, oven, and microwave
- Large kitchen sink
- Plenty of grocery storage
- Plenty of wall outlets for all of your electronic needs
[ Bedrooms and Bedding Arrangement ]
- Features king bed
- Features large Insignia flat-panel HDTV
- New custom drapes
- High-end furnishings and decor
- Large, beautiful headboard
- Plenty of natural light
- Private master bathroom features beautiful countertops and tile flooring
Additional Bedding Options
- Bunk bed in hallway features twin mattresses
[ General Property and Location ]
- Condominium is located right on our awe-inspiring, white sandy beaches
- Balcony offers plenty of room to sit and enjoy the remarkable Gulf!
- Patio table, comfortable chairs, and a view for miles!
- Located on the 13th floor!
- Swimming Pools - (2) Outdoor and (1) Heated Indoor
- Sauna & Hot Tub
- Onsite Fitness Center with (2) Roman Spas
- Grill Area
- Onsite Movie Theater
- (2) Game Rooms
- TIKI Bar
- Onsite Restaurant & Bar with casual, tropical theme
- Convenient to everything in Panama City Beach! Pier Park ,Wal Mart, Dining, Shopping, and Banking, EVERYTHING!
BLUE SWELL is a LOCAL, privately owned, property management company that specializes in high-end, luxury beach rentals from Panama City Beach to Scenic 30A to Destin. We hand-choose each and every property and we spend tens of thousands of our own money each year making sure the property you rent from us is top-notch and in perfect working order.
- We are local so everyone knows this area and can answer your questions and help you plan your vacation!
- If you need ANYTHING, we are MINUTES away to help!
- Our Customer Service is SECOND TO NONE!
- Our Job is to give you the best Customer Service experience on the beach so you'll come back and visit us again!
- Our cleaners are top-notch and are our employees!
- We ALWAYS Inspect our Properties for housekeeping and maintenance prior to your arrival!
- Remote Check-in - NO LINES, No Driving to our Office!
- High end linens with 450 thread count sheets, plush towels and high end starter supplies!
- 24/7 Service for emergencies!
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express!
We are a boutique property management company that specializes exclusively in high-end, luxury beach rentals in Panama City Beach. We hand-choose each and every property and we spend tens of thousands of our own money each year making sure the property you rent from us is top-notch and in perfect working order.
We have a constant focus on customer satisfaction and our guests continually tell us how happy they were to have been able to stay in one of our premier properties.
Property is in very good condition. Upon arrival everything was prepared and tidy. Ceiling fan is loose and needs anchored in the living area and towel rack is loose in master bath otherwise property was excellent and the view was amazing. I would stay again.
The condo was absolutely amazing, but with that being said, the elevator was horrible. It would take 30-45 min to get down to our car each time. It would take forever for the elevator to come. The elevator was so hot and would stop at every single floor on the way up and the way down. I would not stay there again because of that fact. For the amount of money I paid, I expected more.
This was our first time at Tidewater and we were VERY happy! The place was perfect size for my family of 4. The view was great, loved the access to the beach. The only down side was the wait for the elevators. But I have to say that even that wasnt terrible, we werent really in a rush seeing we were on vacation. I would definitely rent again and also refer my friends.
Thank you for a wonderful vacation!
From the time of our arrival, to the time we left we had a great experience with our stay here. The view is beyond beautiful and the building is specifically for the guests who are staying, which makes you feel more at home. I hope to be back!
The property was very nice and very well furnished. Everything was spotless and we had no trouble checking in. We had a great trip. We regret that we didn't stay longer.