About the property
- House2000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
1 Bedroom/ 2 Bath with Fenced Backyard, Quiet & Private Neighborhd, Pets Welcome
You will notice there are several different options for the same house. When we rent you this home - you get the whole house to yourself and will not be sharing the home with anyone! We offer these different bedroom/bathroom rentals to save you housekeeping and extra rooms you may not need. Again - Rent the WHOLE HOUSE with all of the privacy - for a fraction of the price.
The Juniper House sits on a large corner lot in a quiet, private neighborhood. This home is close to town but surrounded by beautiful Colorado ranch land and cattle fields. The property is very quiet, private and the ultimate in peaceful. If you want to get away from it all - this is the home to make your vacation epic.
Whole House Comforts:
:-) High Speed Wi-fi
:-) Efficient Refrigerated Air Conditioning and forced air Heating system
Living and Dining Rooms:
:-) The bright and cheerful living room has full size sectional sofa and extra deep cushined seating.
:-) There is a 65" flat screen TV with full cable channel line up plus a DVD player and a few movies.
:-) The large dining room table has seating for 6, plus 2 more at the lunch counter. Great for dinners or a work area.
:-) Full size Top loading washing machine and efficient dryer
:-) There is a Private Bonus Room downstairs with a Queen Sized Sofa Sleeper and a work table
:-) There is a King size bed in the master bedroom with a walk-in closet.
:-) We have fresh quality, high tread count bedding, down alternative comforters, pillows, and soft towels - all provided as a our high standard of service to our guests.
:-) The large master bathroom has 2 sinks, a walk-in shower and a large Jetted Tub.
:-) There is an extra convenient 1/2 bath on the 1st floor
:-) Bathrooms are stocked with fluffy fresh towels, small soaps and shampoos.
:-) The fully equipped kitchen has top end appliances including super quiet dishwasher, side by side refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, microwave, ceramic stove top and large oven.
:-) Lots of counter top and cabinet space for cooking and storing you goodies.
:-) The home has all brand new dishes, crock pot, cups, wine glasses, pots, pans, silverware, utensils, coffee maker, toaster and more - Everything you should need!
:-) Some spices and starter items in the cabinet for you when you arrive plus paper towels, trash bags, dish detergents, scrubbing pads an more
:-) This is a dog friendly home and property which is fully fenced with green grass in and professionally landcaped - so bring all the family with you on your vacation!
:-) Built in 2008 and is 2000 SF and is on 2 levels - bedrooms are on the 2nd floor to provide the ultimate in privacy.
:-) The back patio has a dining table for 6
:-) Large gas BBQ grill and has 2 propane tanks full on your arrival.
:-) There is a 2 car garage and parking for 3 more in the driveway
:-) There is a bike washing hose in the back yard.
It's just 1 mile to downtown Fruita that has small town shopping, summer concerts, farmers markets, festivals, restaurants, pubs, breweries, large chain grocery store, and a new recreation center with pool and hot tubs. If that is not enough for you... It's only 6 miles to the iconic Fruita mountain biking area of North Fruita Desert Area (aka 18 Road) and just 8 miles to the famous Kokopelli Trailheads. The Juniper House is situated on the east side of Fruita with amazing views of the Colorado Nation Monument.
Come enjoy the wide open spaces of Western Colorado! Leave behind the hustle and bustle of typical tourist traps - Fruita offers no waiting, friendly locals with tons of adventure. From River Rafting, Horseback Riding Guides, Hiking in the beauty of the Colorado National Monument, hundreds of epic mountain biking trails, Jeeping, genuine local festivals, eateries with homemade goodness and small uncrowded breweries.
Don't Compromise your vacation - Stay at Fruita's Best Vacation Homes
Kristy and Mike Driver
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Kristy and Mike Driver
Kristy and Mike have been providing property management services for luxury properties for the past 30 years. Developing our skills while servicing distinctive properties in Aspen, Breckenridge and Vail. We fell in love with the Fruita area because of it's year round sunshine and abundance of outdoor activities. Moving to Fruita in 2002, we began restoring properties and enjoying every moment! Our goal is to make every stay in our homes memorable.
Kristy and Mike Driver purchased this House in 2014
Why Kristy and Mike Driver chose Fruita
We purchased this home because of it's wonderful location in the Grand Valley Estates neighborhood. The upscale homes in this neighborhood are well maintained, quiet and family orientated.
What makes this House unique
The interior of the home is 2 stories, which has the unique quality that keeps the upstairs bedroom areas quiet and private from the downstairs living and dining areas. The kitchen is great for creating meals with lots of chefs. The brand new bike path that runs right next to the home is convenient for walking the dogs. The outdoor patio is great for getting out of the sun and relaxing on those hot days. The privacy fencing is perfect for pets and for enjoying outdoor dinners on the patio.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Clean & Comfortable
We have stayed at the Juniper House on multiple different occasions as we travel to Fruita to mountain bike, eat pizza and drink beer (at the Hot Tomato). We enjoy this property for the following reasons:
- Immaculately clean
- Comfortable bed & living space
- Full kitchen with everything you need to make meals
- Fenced in back-yard and dog friendly
- Large two car garage to easily secure bikes
- Great bathrooms and water pressure
- Close to everything in Fruita and surrounding areas
- Gas grill and outdoor seating
This property is just a hop, skip and jump away from the center of town (Aspen Street). A quick drive, bike ride or a healthy walk.
Great House. What a price!
Lots lots of room! And what a luxury to have a two car garage available. Kitchen was great. Sunlight poured into the bedroom in the morning and into the kitchen in the evening . It was a little chilly to sit outside but if it was warmer we would have had dinner outside on the patio every night.
Living room a great place to watch movies. Very comfy. So much room I set up an office to do work on vacation :( in the front room away from the rest of the house. Shut the door and worked away.
Clean, updated, close to town, pet friendly; everything you need for a comfortable stay.
This was a great rental and highly recommended. Nice home, updated, plenty of space for large family, garage for working on bikes, yard for pets, cable TV, close proximity to mountain biking and downtown Fruita. Everything you need, all amenities, for all ages.
Very comfortable and spotless home close to town.
The property was perfect for our stay. Absolutely spotlessly clean and very comfortable furniture. The garage was a great bonus for our bikes, which we rode to town for dinner every night. The patio was a great place to unwind in the afternoon sun as well. The king bed in the master suite was perfect.
Clean, family friendly, great location, easy check-in!!
The place was clean and everything was in order when we got there. The kids loved the space and yard, the location was very convenient to shopping in Grand Junction and the Mountain trails, the check in was easy!!! We will definitely recommend it to our friends.
Enjoy the local activities, festivals, atmosphere and mountain biking mecca of Fruita! There is no fighting crowds, full parking lots and long wait lines in Fruita - Come Visit and Discover all there is to love about Fruita before the masses do! The charm of the small festivals, weekly free concerts in the park, farmers markets to enjoy the fresh foods from the area and with an average of 300 days of sunshine per year, you just can't go wrong when you stay with us.
Breakfast and Coffee in Fruita!
- Bestslope Coffee Company 129 N Peach Street (970) 639-8622
- Camilla's Kaffe 206 East Aspen Ave (970) 858-7950
- Judy's Family Restaurant 435 Highway 6 & 50(970) 858-8351
- Morning Mission Coffee 502 Hwy 6 & 50 (970) 858-5233
- Aspen Street Coffee: 136 East Aspen Ave (970) 858-8888
Finer Dining in Fruita!
- Suds Brothers Brewery 127 E. Aspen Ave(970) 858-9400
- Dragon Restaurant 576 Kokopelli Blvd (970) 858-8655
- El Tapatio Restaurant 402 Jurassic Avenue (970) 858-1011
- Rib City Grill 455 Kokopelli Drive, Suite 5 (970) 858-6566
- Fiesta Guadalajara 103 Highway 6 & 50 (970) 858-1228
- Pablo's Pizza 456 Kokopelli Drive (970) 858-8300
- Hot Tomato Pizza 124 N Mulberry (970) 858-1117
- Munchies Pizza & Deli 319 West Aspen Ave(970) 858-0953
Fast Food in Fruita!
- Domino's Pizza 225 East Aspen Avenue, Suite B (970) 858-2302
- Pizza Hut 1041 Hwy 6 & 50 (970) 858-1234
- Subway 401 Jurassic Ave. Unit A (970) 242-2485
- Starvin Arvin's Restaurant 555 Raptor Rd. (970) 858-8444
- Taco Bell 599 Kokopelli Blvd. (970) 858-9846
- Wendy's 403 Jurassic Ave (970) 858-1899
- McDonald's 55 Jurassic Court(970) 858-3843
Cocktails and Entertainment in Fruita!
- Copper Club Brewing 233 East Aspen Ave (970) 858-8318
- JD's Bar and Catering (BBQ)155 N. Mulberry St(970) 858-3995
- Suds Brothers Brewery 127 E. Aspen Ave(970) 858-9400
- Kannah Creek Brewing Co. 456 Kokopelli Blvd (970) 639-8296
Grocery and Liquor Stores in Fruita!
- City Market 135 S. Plum Street (970) 858-9506
- Center Town Liquors 136 South Mesa Ave (970) 858-7901
- Fruita Liquor Mart 423 E. Hwy 6&50 (970) 858-9842
- In The Middle Liquors 303 Highway 6 & 50(970) 858-7791
- Jackalope Liquors 404 Jurassic Ave. #B (970) 858-2071
Desserts and More in Fruita!
- Enstrom Candies 01 Kokopelli Blvd, Suite C (970) 858-4518
- Gears Frozen Yogurt 211 E Aspen Ave (970) 208-7555
- Dairy Queen and Grill 598 Kokopelli Drive (970) 639-8610
Things to do in Fruita!
- Colorado National Monument (970) 858-3617 (Hiking, Sightseeing, Cycling. Fee assessed at the gate)
- Museums of Western Colorado Dinosaur Journey 550 Jurassic Ct (970) 858-7282
- Fruita Community Center 324 N Coulson St (970) 858-036 (Workout Equipment, Basketball Court, Library, Indoor/ Outdoor Pool, Hot Tubs.)
- Highline Lake State Park 1800 11 8/10 Rd, Loma (970) 858-7208
- Rimrock Adventures 927 Highway 340, Fruita, CO 81521 (970) 858-9555 (Horseback guides, Rafting Guides and Self Guided, Kayaks, Canoes and Stand Up Paddle Boards, Summer Rodeo Shows on Tuesdays)
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please notify the owner of any additional people or pets that will be staying with you. This may change the nightly rate. Rates are subject to change without notification. Directions and check in instructions will be sent to your email when the final payment has been made for your reservation.